Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here (5548 Views)

What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / Must Read For Every Youth: How My Starting Point Ascended To A Grate Fortune / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hello,

Many times, young boys in Nigeria are so ambitious to be rich at all cost. Hustling is the new unit for internet work. My question is how did you became a multi millionaire or billionaire naira or dollar in your teen or early twenties (this is the age with this mentality). I often see many come online despising others who are struggling to make legitimate living through skilled and unskilled labor. Some of those nigerians take the risk & pains to travel abroad in search of greener pasture that may even be non existence. Please I would like to know the skill, job or business you nairalanders did to achieve this feet. Reason because I often see most of you boasting like this: "ff4ck paid jobs " that one na work? ", "my mouse click is worth your annual salary", "I can't work under somebody", "My name would soon be on Forbes ", And so on. Tell us how you became rich without support from family, friends & parents.

Note: No gambling such as football betting, lotto, baba ijebu, yahoo yahoo, mlm, binary, ponzi, and other get quick rich schemes and the likes success story on this thread. Don't bring Artist & Sport celebrity here. Don't bring Dangote & Nigeria politicians into it. No derailing. I want other youths to better their lives just like you so that our society would become productive. If you read my very earliest posts on this forum, you will get a clue of where I'm coming from.

I mean post real superlative services, businesses or job so others can learn.

Things related to bill gates, mark zukerberg, jack ma, steve jobs, google's founders, biblical solomon and isaac. etc. In Genesis Isaac made a 100 fold profit in a year. He didn't gamble or fraud anyone. He didn't import fake stuff to make those massive profits. 100 Fold means multiple of 100. The world bless in percent but God fold.

Let's help others grow rather than condemn them as broke ass niggy. This is time to prove that not every rich boy or girl is filthy. Bring it on

EDIT: The aim of this thread is not to define a millionaire but how you earned those thousands, and millions in your bank account daily, weekly, monthly or yearly, without being a source from any of those get quick rich schemes mentioned. Only productive & superlative wealth creating schemes are allowed. Let's see if our youths are truely hardworking & creative & that is the essence of this topic. If you check everywhere on the Nigerian space, is all about get quick rich schemes. This kind of businesses leaves one dangerous print & that is the "the love of money " I wan hammer tins " Another person on the opposite bet losing money for you to gain. Please don't compare this with two women selling same items in the market

Let's stop the hypocrisy & tell us how you hustle your money. Worthwhile skills & venture only.

WARNING

1. Do not send any kobo to anyone through this thread. Apply due wisdom

2. If you defraud or scam anyone through this thread, you shall go blind permanently in Jesus Thunderous Name. Keep off and don't bring curse upon yourself. This is no jokes

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by restore8(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
I actually earn thousands from silver extraction and am willing to teach people how to do it for free.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by rickkychidex111(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
restore8:
I actually earn thousands from silver extraction and am willing to teach people how to do it for free.

Would like to learn that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Shakitibob0: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
I have earned millions from Importation business (Thats my first found Love) and then I joined in the supply of WASTE Cartons to a certain company in Lagos here..

I won't teach anyone about how to import but I can teach you how to gain wealth by SUPPLYING waste cartons too... No stress at all...the supply thing is sweet ehhhhnnnn....

Not free though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
restore8:
For real? I'm willing to learn.

At Op. I'm interested in answers too. Lalasticlala, Mynd44 you can help push this to the homepage.
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Acidosis(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Who is a millionaire?
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
I'll comment later
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by owelle22(m): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
Shakitibob0:
I have earned millions from Importation business (Thats my first found Love) and then I joined in the supply of WASTE Cartons to a certain company in Lagos here..

I won't teach anyone about how to import but I can teach you how to gain wealth by SUPPLYING waste cartons too... No stress at all...the supply thing is sweet ehhhhnnnn....

Not free though

Bro your contact abeg
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by omobacyprus(m): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2017
I'm not a millionaire yet but I make over 40k monthly on Instagram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by billionvan(m): 1:00am On Jun 15, 2017
omobacyprus:
please contact me
madbillion@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Henrique99: 5:21am On Jun 15, 2017
omobacyprus:
How did you do it?
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by deeway200(m): 6:32am On Jun 15, 2017
Shakitibob0:

Not free though
Bro ,please help your bro. I wanna learn. Thanks. dee1amazon@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Shakitibob0: 6:50am On Jun 15, 2017
deeway200:

Bro ,please help your bro. I wanna learn. Thanks. dee1amazon@yahoo.com

owelle22:

Bro your contact abeg
check my signature
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by omobacyprus(m): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2017
Henrique99:
How did you do it?
It's called Internet marketing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by manlawal(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
Coming
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by kelvainoij: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
restore8:

Bro pls can you teach me? My contact is 08183955614. Kelvainoerondu@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Henrique99: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
omobacyprus:
It's called Internet marketing
I want to learn how to do this,can u help me out?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by iykepromotions: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
You Can make money buying and selling of EXPIRED domain names. all you have to do is to research and buy good domain name for just $9, go elsewhere and sell it. personally, I made my first $550 online at afternic with an investment of $9 USD. To get more information on how this investment works, do a private research online or visit this awareness thread @ www.Nairaland.com/34300/what-make-money-online

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Htop: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
omobacyprus:
I wish to know this... Can you help me?
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
making soap and milling palm kernel oil... I also have interest in polythene, polystyrene ( take away plates) and cassava farming..

From 2015 to May 2017.... I sold over 5,234 eBook on Nairaland at 2k each...

I will forever be grateful to seun and everybody here.
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Ladisage(m): 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
omobacyprus:
Pls contact me solomonolajosh@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Jmaxinc: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Digital Marketing........... Blew it all ut trying to recoup it all back

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by emandman: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Shakitibob0:

Not free though
this here Interest me alot..I knw aboki guys who are millionaires off scrap metal business,so anything WASTE always turn me o....bro av whatspped u pls.
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Mekanus(m): 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
restore8:
Remember me in your ministry bro, this hunger too much.
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Shakitibob0: 2:42am On Jun 16, 2017
emandman:
this here Interest me alot..I knw aboki guys who are millionaires off scrap metal business,so anything WASTE always turn me o....bro av whatspped u pls.
Ok sir
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by bnanzip(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Nobody will give you detailed info without paying. That is how the world is.
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by hamdash(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2017
restore8:

am very interested here's my number bro
tenx in addy
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by hamdash(m): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2017
omobacyprus:

here is my email opeyemioluyole@gmail.com
tenx bro
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Shollyjay90(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2017
restore8:
sollysolly1992@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by manlawal(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2017
Lalasticlala you are not ready to make money abi
Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by bidexolags(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2017
Do some market research on fastest moving goods/items online ... Check Konga, Jumia, payport, mallforAfrica en others. Find ways to get those items at good prices and u can start selling on those online platforms without Stress. If u don't have means of importing goods, u can source locally from island & other available local sources. In addition, u can add ponzi as backup income but don't be tooooo greedy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youth How Did You Became A Millionaire? Bring Your Moral Story Here by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
restore8:
I'm interested, please contact me at Collette.mary@ymail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Starting A Courier Company In Nigeria / Lagos Plans Establishment Of Five New Independent Power Plants / How To Withdraw Your Perfect Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.