Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges (33104 Views)

Onnoghen Leaves Court After CCT Banned Him For 10 Years / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by BerryAnny(m): 11:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Its a victory for democracy.... May God vindicate his children as sarakis own situation.

Dino is next

God on our side we shall defeat the enemies of our nation

Dropshot omenka modath ngeneukwunu and even midolian said so many things about saraki but God has vindicated us

With this I know out judiciary system can be compared to that of the western world that is free from executive intimidation

I SEE PEOPLE QUOTING ME AND CASTIGATING ME, THAT SAME CCT DIACHARGED TINUBU AND HE WAS HAILED AS WELL AS THE JUDICIARY, LIKE I ALWAYS SAY WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOODS IS GOOD FOR THE GANGER grin . YOU CANNOT BE SUPPORTING TINUBU AND CASTIGATING ME FOR SUPPORTING SARAKI...
Gbayii bro. No mind doze silly hypocrites. We are together. #Saraki+Dino rock
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by TijaniAbu: 3:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Nobody should be surprised that the federal government or should we call a spade a spade, the presidency lost its case against Saraki. The real travesty is how the presidency brought a political witch hunt case to court based on lies and hearsay.

From prosecution lawyer Rotimi Jacobs opening address that the midget Liar of Kaduna, Nasir El Rufai had prepared evidence for charges and would testify, only for El Rufai to disown the evidence he had declaredly prepared, to the astonishing revelation by the CCB head that as far as the CCB was concerned, Saraki had declared his assets correctly, with the CCB declaring they were not privy to the EFCC's alleged "findings", to the EFCC witnesses awkward admission under cross examination that the commission had only first conducted site verification of Saraki's landed assets in February 2017, 2 years after filing false charges against Saraki, it was obvious the entire case was maliciously devised.

Saraki's win is a victory for the Rule of Law, and a cautionary counsel to a churlish Executive that has tried, and failed, to abuse the tenets of Separation Of Powers.

Buhari once advised Saraki in his only public statement on the matter, to get good lawyers. Saraki clearly heeded that advice, and has won this victory fair and square.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:08am On Jun 15, 2017
tolexy123:
You must be stupid for that statement
I feel your pain bro
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
I SEE PEOPLE QUOTING ME AND CASTIGATING ME, THAT SAME CCT DIACHARGED TINUBU AND HE WAS HAILED AS WELL AS THE JUDICIARY, LIKE I ALWAYS SAY WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOODS IS GOOD FOR THE GANGER grin . YOU CANNOT BE SUPPORTING TINUBU AND CASTIGATING ME FOR SUPPORTING SARAKI...

u no try o shocked
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2017
angelbulksms:

u no try o shocked
Goose and ganger

I know baba but I like my style
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by codedthingzzzzz: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2017
God will punish everyone of them including buhari himself..awon ole gbogbo
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by holluphemydavid(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2017
i personally dnt believe in Buhari anti corruption fight any more
Re: Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges by rasco2000me: 11:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
adecz:
angry

A victory for dollars,
Euros & Ghana Must Go...

All this is happening because
Baba Zahra is not around... angry

Issokay.
thanks my brother let us stop distubin ourself pray to God to lead u to were u will take share of national cake use part of it to bribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kachikwu Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / Omojuwa Turns Wailer Blasts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.