Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Before You Think Of Giving Up Or Losing Faith, Remember These To Stay Strong! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Before You Think Of Giving Up Or Losing Faith, Remember These To Stay Strong! (681 Views)

Employed Vs Self-Employed: I'm Giving Up On Job Search, Starting My Own Business / This 7-year-old Is Not Giving Up After Google Ceo's Sweet Rejection Letter / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Think Of Giving Up Or Losing Faith, Remember These To Stay Strong! by Prec1ous(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
“I don’t know, Precious, things are not like before. Everything has gone wrong and I am not myself anymore”

He continued “I feel I should give up on life, I have lost faith in myself, in life and everything. I mean what am I living for?”

I thought about it so much and I was forced to put pen to paper, I had a feeling someone out there is saying and feeling same thing.

This is not a one off situation where people get dejected and down-casted and with a heavy burdened heart.

It is really not even special in its occurrence, because it happens all the time and everyone or most people might have made such statements as my friend above.

Most people are strong enough to find a way out and push through, others are too weak to escape and before you can blink, they are already on the suicidal path.

This is not a great situation to be in, especially if you are alone and have no one to register how you feel to like my friend above, he had me

But before you lose hope, lose faith and give up, please remember...

YOURSELF

This is really not the kind of life you had planned or had envisioned. If you could make a choice, you will be far away from here and probably lost in your fairy-tale and dream, but hey, shit has hit the fan!

You have to remember all you stand for, all your dreams and aspirations, all you wanted to achieve and all that you can be.

The downfall of a man is not the end of his life. You are crawling today does not mean you cannot fly tomorrow, you are weeping today does not rule out the possibility of you smiling and laughing tomorrow.

As odd and unbelievable as it may sound to you, your life is way better than that of millions that you don’t even know about and yet they are surviving.

Stay away from people who cannot empathize and seek others who can see the light in your darkness, and try to find strength in yourself and in nature.

Don’t let your failed past and setback control the present, march like you have no worry in life, live like the whole earth is yours, and really it is.

Remember that, all it takes is time and you will be where you ought to be, with who you are meant to be and doing what you have always hoped for and dreamt of.

YOUR FAMILY

You did not just fall from the sky, you have a family: father, mother, brother, sister, wife, children, which alone should give you utmost joy.

I mean, what the hell are thinking when you ever thought of giving up. You don’t want to turn out as the sore loser, who was so scared, he ran out of life.

Sincerely, you and I know that you do not have everything but you have got your family to light your life up and you need to key in to that advantage.

Do you realize how much you mean to them? How your presence alone is fulfilling, satisfying and enough for them?

Think about the pain, sorrow and anguish that will envelop the face of your lovely family if you cannot put your life together and decide to take the coward’s way out by committing suicide.

You have to talk to them about how you feel and what your problems are, you just need to draw inspiration from that circle of love called family.

ME

Oh! Yes you have got to remember me. I am your brother from another mother and my survival chance is really dependent on you staying alive.

You are surprised, but it’s true, you are so important to my existence and like air, I cannot do without you.

You could be the doctor who will Save my life, the friend who will always have my back … you could just be the future my country is waiting for.

You could be the reason why I am all smiles, the reason why I am always happy, so why choose to be selfish and throw all that away?

Look around to others who look up to you, do you really want to let them all down? You have got to take a break from the pity party and move on my friend!

SOURCE: Before you think of giving up or losing faith, remember these to stay strong and alive!

lalasticlala, mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Before You Think Of Giving Up Or Losing Faith, Remember These To Stay Strong! by Prec1ous(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Before You Think Of Giving Up Or Losing Faith, Remember These To Stay Strong! by Tiffbuxas: 2:28am On Jun 15, 2017
Nice article... . I will not take d coward way out for now...... But sometimes it seems like the only way out is out
Re: Before You Think Of Giving Up Or Losing Faith, Remember These To Stay Strong! by Prec1ous(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
Nice article... . I will not take d coward way out for now...... But sometimes it seems like the only way out is out

That is the spirit my guy

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Before You Think Of Giving Up Or Losing Faith, Remember These To Stay Strong! by Prec1ous(m): 6:39am On Jun 16, 2017
Belief

(1) (Reply)

Kenstan Tech is RECRUITING! An Electronics Company Based In Southeast Nigeria / Scam Alert: Western Africa Reproductive Health Initiative (WARHI) / Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 On Osssc.gov.in Apply Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.