Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) (22310 Views)

Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) / Little Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Ikorodu Reunites With Her Family. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Two days ago,the news of Faith,a Tiv girl from Vandeikya that was found wandering in Abakaliki, Ebonyi went viral courtesy of blog posts,social media and more.The father Mr Bem Chichi of Tse-Igba, Mbausu, Vandeikya LGA of Benue state showed up today and had been reunited with his daughter.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/young-girl-who-was-found-wondering-in.html

5 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by Jostico: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thank God

7 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thank God she is alive cos a lot of ritualistic predators are around. Parents need to be extra vigilant. Never be careless with d security of your kids

11 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by ojkalito(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
I'm on every post...I need a job I know..make nobody attack me I already know my problem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by hollowpot15684(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
hallelujah

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by burkingx(f): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
cheesy
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by imstrong1: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thank God.. And social media as well
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by kumss: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Leezarazo shanawole. ...nice one
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by Oladelson(m): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
dahz gud o

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by expressforecast: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
Good news
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
I need job too

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
See resemblance cheesy
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by slyrone(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
MIRACLE NOR PASS LIKE THIS. LORD PLEASE DO SOMETHING MIRACULOUS IN MY LIFE I PRAY

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by namfral: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jostico:
Thank God
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by Caustics: 5:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
how did she loss?
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by sulesule12(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
nr be lie... dm resemble die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by Cchley8(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thank God
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by Nigga44: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thank God she wasn't found wandering in the south west.....they would have separated her head from her body grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
shocked

Was she the one that gave birth to her dad because he looks so much like her.
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by ekensi01: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
You can't imagine the way Benue people are careless that's how the other time we found one near the river.

Shaa anywhere fvck full, children no the get value. To fvck all u need is a place.
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thank God for her life!
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by Nice123(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thank God. Its really a miracle.
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by IgboticGirl(f): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigga44:
Thank God she wasn't found wandering in the south west.....they would have separated her head from her body grin grin

grin grin grin

EXACTLY

2 Likes

Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by ogobaby23(f): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Parents should be more watchful of their children regardless of how busy they are
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by richard16(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Oh yes! kudos to all Igbos... If it were to be in Ogun state... Who can tell me wat could av happen to dis little girl?
Watch dem cum here nd masturbate abot dis!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by oviejnr(m): 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigga44:
Don't forget your kinsmen are the ones involve in Kidnapping. Don't forget Evans is still trending on every topic and news

1 Like

Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thanks to Nairaland
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Finally good news on nairaland. Hallelujah.
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by Iamwrath: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
That's good news
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thank God

Na anything geography in the future for her..

FIRST CLASS!!!
Re: Benue Girl Who Was Found Wandering In Abakaliki Reunites With Her Dad (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
this one escaped some ritualist who are biting their fingers now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover / Please Help, My Wife Wants To Leave Me / Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.