Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) (5781 Views)

Biggest Lie Ever Told - The North Feeds Nigeria / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Femi Fani-kayode Feeds His Wife, Precious Chikwendu At A Restaurant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by Ngozi123(f): 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Why are your people crying over the call to leave the North? Chest beating Mofos, I don't blame you I blame all the other sleeping ethnic groups in Nigeria for giving you the space to trade.

Thanks for admitting to everyone here that you're not an Igbo person, really appreciate it wink. The only people 'crying about leaving the North' are those foolish ones who still believe in 'One Nigeria'. I laughed when I heard the news as I expected this savage behaviour from Nigerians- very predictable from them. You're very foolish if you believe that pointing out a fact- certain parts of the North have gone through a famine recently- is "chest beating".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by GavelSlam: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:

International agencies and not Nigeria supplied food when our farmlands came under aerial bombardment

So why didn't this affect the North?

OK you couldn't win the war you embarked upon!
Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by NafeesaAA(f): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Fremancipation:
Onions and Tomatoes are Food ingredients and not actual food. Also both crops grow well in the east.

Anambra and Ebonyi are taking care of rice production in the SE.

Lame excuse. You empty chest beaters should stay in your lands and develop it no matter how small or barren it is to save your necks, it's only a matter of time before October 1st approach

7 Likes

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by HiddenShadow: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Tell your kinsmen to leave the north by August not even October or they should forfeit their rights to Biafra.

Tell FG to return back the document of surrender signed 1970 and to write to the UN recognizing the state of Biafra she invaded with the help of Britain and Soviet Union

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by Ngozi123(f): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Tell your kinsmen to leave the north by August not even October or they should forfeit their rights to Biafra.

I don't have any control over what adults do but I've always been in support of Igbos investing and moving back home. Many Igbos have been doing this for the last couple of years and I'm sure that many will continue to do so as they realise just how savage the rest of the country is.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by Fremancipation: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Lame excuse. You empty chest beaters should stay in your lands and develop it no matter how small or barren it is to save your necks, it's only a matter of time before October 1st approach

You empty breast beater, why don you go back to your land and feed your starving people? Shame in the 21st century.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by HiddenShadow: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

So why didn't this affect the North?
OK you couldn't win the war you embarked upon!

Illiterate, the Northern farmlands weren't bombed.

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by GavelSlam: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Tell FG to return back the document of surrender signed 1970 and to write to the UN recognizing the state of Biafra she invaded with the help of Britain and Soviet Union

We've gone past that road already.

You guys say you are willing to become an independent country why then do you want to live in the midst of the "animals" you cannot share a country with?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by HiddenShadow: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
NafeesaAA:

Tell your Governors to stop collecting money from oil proceeds

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by GavelSlam: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Illiterate, the Northern farmlands weren't bombed.

Because you didn't have the means no be so?

So you embarked on a war that decimated 3 million of your children knowing you never could win in the first place.

If that's not stupidity I don't know what is.

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by HiddenShadow: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

We've gone past that road already.

You guys say you are willing to become an independent country why then do you want to live in the midst of the "animals" you cannot share a country with?

I don't understand why some hopeless and useless vandals insisted on One Nigeria and invaded Biafra with the help of Britain and Soviet Union

4 Likes

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by GavelSlam: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Tell your Governors to stop collecting money from oil proceeds

You mean the paltry 3 percent from the eastern states?
Mtcheeeew!!

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by GavelSlam: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:

I don't understand why some hopeless and useless vandals insisted on One Nigeria and invaded her with the help of Britain and Soviet Union

So all countries were against you?

Why?
Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by Ngozi123(f): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

You mean the paltry 3 percent from the eastern states?
Mtcheeeew!!

You call it paltry because your government has done next to nothing, in terms of improving the country's economy and infrastructure, with the full 100%. It will not be paltry once it's put to good use in Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by hilroy: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Sorry illiterate

Caritas is an international agency

Food came in through international agencies of which the Nigerian fighter jet shot down some

Can you hear your stupid argument with your literate mind? If Nigerian fighter jets shot down food, can't you plant food in your region to feed your people? So you were depending on international agencies to feed your army and civilians during war?
I will tell you why millions of Igbos starved to death during civil war. The igbo land is barren and erosion savaged. There are few crops like cassava, oil palm and yam that can grow there, and these crops are known to survive in difficult terrain which is why they grow in Igboland. The barren and erosion savaged land of Biafra was the reason why Biafrans could not grow staple foods to avoid millions of their kinsmen of dying of starvation

7 Likes

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by HiddenShadow: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
hilroy:

Can you hear your stupid argument with your literate mind? If Nigerian fighter jets shot down food, can't you plant food in your region to feed your people? So you are depending on international agencies to feed your army and civilians during war?
I will tell you why millions of Igbos starved to death during civil war. The igbo land is barren and erosion savaged. There are few crops like cassava, oil palm and yam that can grow there, and these crops are known to survive in difficult terrain which is why they grow in Igboland. The barren and erosion savaged land of Biafra was the reason why Biafrans could not grow staple foods to avoid millions of their kinsmen of dying of starvation

Plant food under aerial bombardment

Are you alright.?

Pls see your doctor for medical checkup.

7 Likes

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by delishpot: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
hilroy:

Can you hear your stupid argument with your literate mind? If Nigerian fighter jets shot down food, can't you plant food in your region to feed your people? So you are depending on international agencies to feed your army and civilians during war?

Were you the one feeding the igbos before Nigeria was amalgamated? Did the igbos not grow their own food before Nigeria was born? Why talk as if they went to hausa lanf 100 years ago before they fed their families.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by Fremancipation: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
delishpot:

Were you the one feeding the igbos before Nigeria was amalgamated? Did the igbos not grow their own food before Nigeria was born? Why talk as if they went to hausa lanf 100 years ago before they fed their families.

Please ask them ooo. Biafra has made some people lose their senses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by EzeUche(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
A mod deleted my thread about the North being landlocked.

I guess someone didn't like that inconvient truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by Fremancipation: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
EzeUche:

I guess someone didn't like that inconvient fact.

They open multiple threads monthly of Igboland being landlocked and nobody ever shuts them down. But one thread for northerners and the mods swing to action.....

I cant wait for Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by GrandGarcon: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
hilroy:
Op, one question for you, just one question. Why did 3 millions Biafrans starved to death when Nigeria stop giving you food during the civil war?
Do you know who is called Ahmed Ahidjo? of course you don't, how about the Bakassi peninsula? Of course it was taken away from the zoo and given to Ahidjo's country for services rendered to nigeria during the war. No wonder you Nigerians repeat the very same mistake because you don't have any sense of history.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by hilroy: 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Are you alright.?

Which aerial bombardment? Aerial bombardment and there are no casualties from your imaginary aerial bombardment? Your land is erosion savaged, and you depend on other regions to feed your growing population

Let me breakdown a typical Igbo man dinner for you.

Garri with Ofe Onugbo

Composition and where the ingredients come from

Garri: Cassava from Igboland
Onugbo: bitter leave from Igboland
Beef: cow from Northern Nigeria
Palm oil from Igboland
Onion from Northern Nigeria
Pepper from Northern Nigeria
Tomatoes from Northern Nigeria
Salt from coastal Nigeria or imported
Seasoning from factories in Western Nigeria or imported
Stockfish imported

As you can see, without other regions, you will eat your garri with raw bitter leaves and drink palm oil afterwards. Igbos absolutely depends on others to survive

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by GrandGarcon: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Because you didn't have the means no be so?

So you embarked on a war that decimated 3 million of your children knowing you never could win in the first place.

If that's not stupidity I don't know what is.
Afonja we know una, always twisting facts and pulling statistics form their anus. God forbid! You should bear in mind that your boys scouts have never win any war on their own, if they have tell me just ONE. A war they won on their own. Because it is on record that the British army supplied The zoo with so much ammunition that the zoo boy scouts expunged more bullets then the the British army did, THROUGHOUT the second world war. Yes Google it. Yeye. Delusions of grandeur, big name wey dey kill small dog.

3 Likes

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by hilroy: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
delishpot:

Of course no one was feeding you which was the reason you where mere villages with the most backwardness civilization among the 3 major tribes before colonization. Igbos were insignificant in ancient West Africa history before the advent of white people. Also your population never grow beyond hundreds per village before Nigeria was amalgamated. With population explosion comes demand for food supply which the erosion savaged Igboland can never feed millions of mouths. You folks learnt the hard way during the civil war. You don't go to war if you can't feed your army and civilians.

3 Likes

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by hilroy: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Do you know who is called Ahmed Ahidjo? of course you don't, how about the Bakassi peninsula? Of course it was taken away from the zoo and given to Ahidjo's country for services rendered to nigeria during the war. No wonder you Nigerians repeat the very same mistake because you don't have any sense of history.

What's this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by pazienza(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
hilroy:

Which aerial bombardment? Aerial bombardment and there are no casualties from your imaginary aerial bombardment? Your land is erosion savaged, and you depend on other regions to feed your growing population

Let me breakdown a typical Igbo man dinner for you.

Garri with Ofe Onugbo

Composition and where the ingredients come from

Garri: Cassava from Igboland
Onugbo: bitter leave from Igboland
Beef: cow from Northern Nigeria
Palm oil from Igboland
Onion from Northern Nigeria
Pepper from Northern Nigeria
Tomatoes from Northern Nigeria
Salt from coastal Nigeria or imported
Seasoning from factories in Western Nigeria or imported
Stockfish imported

As you can see, without other regions, you will eat your garri with raw bitter leaves and drink palm oil afterwards. Igbos absolutely depends on others to survive

Nsukka grow pepper in large quantity, their pepper is quite colorful and exotic.

Many Igbos use it. Cameroon pepper remains better than Northern own. In Biafra, we can use it to augment those from Nsukka on the interim, while we upgrade the production capacity of Nsukka famers.

Ebonyi is called salt of the nation for a reason, go find out.

Beef is not a must. Poultry business is booming in the East, and with a dedicated Biafran government, production capacity and affordability can be upgraded. We can as well import cow from
Cameroon.

Tin Tomatoes is what people mainly use here, they are imported from Italy Spain, etc. Northern tomato is seasonal and worst out of season, the price becomes out of reach of the average families.

So yes, without the North, we would be PERFECTLY fine.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by HiddenShadow: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
pazienza:

Nsukka grow pepper in large quantity, their pepper is quite colorful and exotic.

Many Igbos use it. Cameroon pepper remains better than Northern own. In Biafra, we can use it to augment those from Nsukka on the interim, while we upgrade the production capacity of Nsukka famers.

Ebonyi is called salt of the nation for a reason, go find out.

Beef is not a must. Poultry business is booming in the East, and with a dedicated Biafran government, production capacity and affordability can be upgraded. We can as well import cow from
Cameroon.

Tin Tomatoes is what people mainly use here, they are imported from Italy Spain, etc. Northern tomato is seasonal and worst out of season, the price becomes out of reach of the average families.

So yes, without the North, we would be PERFECTLY fine.

Once Biafra stands, no more trade with Arewa
Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by pazienza(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
EzeUche:

I guess someone didn't like that inconvient truth.

The North is not just landlocked, it's deadlocked!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by pazienza(m): 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Landlocked South vs Deadlocked North
Who actually has the padlock?? Who
has the keys??
By Bishops Edwin
This Hausa man took a deep cut of his
gworo and said to me, "Biafra will be
landlocked, over populated, they will
loose so much wealth and the
separation will most likely be a war"..
I sipped my wine, because I knew he
was on the cheapest fears and I said to
him,"I have all the keys to those pad
locks"..
First look at these..
Two scenarios.. A Biafra with the south
south and another without the south
south.

Without the South South... How has
landlock stopped a nation from
growing? In this era of Antonov An-225
Hercules planes that can lift over
450000kg equivalent to almost 2 ships
and who remembers a SEAPORT in this
generation of INTERNET-PORT when
85% of world's transactions are done
through high speed broad band Internet.
Gambia, Togo, Benin, Mauritania,
Guinea etc all have unlimited assess to
the sea.. Ha ji ya mee gini?? Are they in
anyway doing better than Rwanda,
Bostwana and little Djibouti. In fact
Djibouti is servicing 25 African countries
with its Antonov plane nicknamed SKY-
PORT that covers its most distant point
in Africa from Djibouti in 18hrs while it
will take 3 days to move a 40ft
container from Apapa to Aba.. Rwanda
without a StreamPort nor RiverPort, not
to talk of seaport is Africa's best
growing economy!
In Europe, the PIIGS (Portugal, Italy,
Ireland, Greece and Spain) have a
peninsulaic access to the sea, whenever
the storm of recession comes, it first
sweeps them into the same damn sea,
they are Eurozone weakest nations
while landlocked countries like
Luxembourg, Austria and Germany are
waxing strong.. As in ha kwu chim
n'ala...
In Asia, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Dubai are not
only landlocked but desert locked and
how has that affected them?.. Who sea
epp??

If the SS is not Biafra, there are various
international corridors and laws that can
sort things out, not forgetting that a
greater communication with that region
must cross through the South east
(Biafra)..

But if the Yoruba republics are declared
and the complete anticipated Biafra is pronounced.. Then the
north is simply DEADLOCKED and then
mallam, I will advice you to chew less of
this gworo now, so you can have what
to eat then...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by pazienza(m): 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
On the population, what laws says all
Biafrans must live in Biafra land.. What
percentage even lives in the north??
Less than 3%!!!.. Yes..
when you go to some places in the
south east, the population looks like
there is a festivity going on but you
must admit that the Greater Tokyo
Metropolitan has a population of
37million people and Monaco has a
density of 22500 per sq. km.. I don't see
people walking on the heads of others
there, rather I see a China, India, Japan,
USA, Mexico that has harnessed and
muscled the strengths of their
population into development.. Even
Lagos explosively developed due to
population increase, that people had to
push back the sea.. 1000 skyscrapers
in Biafra land, in no joke will solve the
housing problem of Biafra by 95%!..
Take this to the bank!
On Biafrans loosing their wealth, I need
not go outside Nigeria for an answer..
In 1970, Biafrans got £20 and in 1975,
there were millionaires already in Biafra
land, the likes of Chisco, Ekene Dili
Chukwu, Emeka Offor and even in 1979,
Alex Ekwueme single handedly
sponsored NPN to presidency that he
was rewarded with a VP seat... Now
show me one man, east, south, north
and west that is wealthy from all the
inheritance of the abandoned property??
The north is still underdeveloped,
impoverished and incomparably out of
tone with the 21st century...
On separations meaning a war.. This
defines the sum of the accumulation of
the northern cowardice, as if Russia
broke up through a war, what about
Eritrea? Singapore and Malaysia??..
There are more peaceful resolutions to
conflicts than the vampire attitudes of
the north but let it be clear to you
mallam, eshi à muru dike na mba, ka à
muru ibe ya!..
The problem of the North is that they are
brainlocked, spirituallocked,
psycholocked, greedlocked,
futurelocked, even landlocked and
above all DEADLOCKED by their
ancestors who have long lost the keys
to UNLOCK them and yet they want
everyone to synchronize with their
backwardness and then still think its
about PDP vs APC.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by GrandGarcon: 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
hilroy:

What's this one saying? undecided
Yes, you just got served.
Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by GrandGarcon: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Are you alright.?

These people are not really humans, They are ANIMALS! They are SAVAGE BEASTS. RAVENOUS WOLVES, so that question is like asking a fish "what are you doing inside a river?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood: FG Commits N3bn To Mitigate Disaster / This Picture Of Atiku Gone Rival On Facebook, "Lets Us Articulate Together" / JIME VS. ORTOM Governorship Petition Tribunal: Jime Wins At Appeal Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.