Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) (5857 Views)

Biggest Lie Ever Told - The North Feeds Nigeria / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Femi Fani-kayode Feeds His Wife, Precious Chikwendu At A Restaurant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by BiafraIShere(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
hilroy:

Is Cameroun now part of Biafrau.d? Or what exactly is your argument?
Are you this dumb or you are too illiterate to comprehend what he wrote? He said that Cameroun is the food basket of SSA, and if Biafra needs to import food, that they would rather source from Cameroun that has surplus than buy from the ungrateful a.b.o.k.i.s! Heads or tails, a.b.o.k.i.s will lose in the long run. You guys should beg for restructuring now that there is a small window of opportunity to do so, its already late but Igbos might have a change of mind if restructuring is done today, any minute wasted worsens the situation for you guys. Niger & Chad are two of the worlds most impoverished countries but they would still be better than Arewa rep. Sanusi told you guys this naked truth but you all wanted to skin him alive. I really pity you guys, the Igbos have finally exposed the parasitism & nuisance you've constituted all along & others were afraid to call you out. Almajiri rep!!!

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by starkid1996(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Fremancipation:

They open multiple threads monthly of Igboland being landlocked and nobody ever shuts them down. But one thread for northerners and the mods swing to action.....

I cant wait for Biafra.

you are always welcomed in www.biafrasay.com
Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by delishpot: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

The grains the poultry would eat would come from where or you want to feed the chicken Bitterleaf?
grin

Chai, this sef na point? grin grin grin you think corn doesnt grow in Igbo land? You think chickens only eat grains? grin grin grin grin. Hahahaha I cant shout. Dont worry Igbos would open a chicken feed plant which woukd also mean economic empowerment for those working there. weep not for their chickens.
Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by hilroy: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Are you this dumb or you are too illiterate to comprehend what he wrote? He said that Cameroun is the food basket of SSA, and if Biafra needs to import food, that they would rather source from Cameroun that has surplus than buy from the ungrateful a.b.o.k.i.s! Heads or tails, a.b.o.k.i.s will lose in the long run. You guys should beg for restructuring now that there is a small window of opportunity to do so, its already late but Igbos might have a change of mind if restructuring is done today, any minute wasted worsens the situation for you guys. Niger & Chad are two of the worlds most impoverished countries but they would still be better than Arewa rep. Sanusi told you guys this naked truth but you all wanted to skin him alive. I really pity you guys, the Igbos have finally exposed the parasitism & nuisance you've constituted all along & others were afraid to call you out. Almajiri rep!!!

If your stupid head follows the discussion, you will know that the argument was that Biafra cannot sufficiently feed itself. Either you import from Cameroon or from anywhere else in the world is none of my business. The fact still remains that Alaigbo is a barren erosion ravaged garbage land.

If I ask you where you get the info to claim that Cameroon is the food basket of the region or that Cameroon produced more staple food than Northern Nigeria, you will say your fellow retarde.d biafrau.d brother say so. If I ask your fellow retarde.d biafrau.d brother where he got his info from, he will turn deaf and dumb. You guys are bunch of retar.ds that argue like kindergartens making claims without facts to back up your argument. Can you see that you are all jokes?

Now let's make comparison between Cameroon and Nigeria in terms of some staple food production.

Cameroon

Sorghum - 550,000 tons
Corn - 750,000 tons
Millet - 50,000 tons
Sweet potatoes - 175,000 tons
Potatoes - 135,000 tons
Rice - 62,000 tons

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_Cameroon

Nigeria for the food products in the same year 2004

Sorghum: 8,180,000 tons
Corn: 5,150,000 tons
Millet: 6,100,000 tons
Sweet potatoes: 2,150,000 tons
Potatoes: 600,000 tons
Rice: 4,952,000 tons

http://www.fao.org/ag/agp/agpc/doc/counprof/nigeria/nigeria.htm

Apart from Rice produced in meagre quantity in Abakaliki which is not upto 10% of total production, most of these products are produced in Northern Nigeria and none is produced in commercial quantity in Alaigbo.

You guys are just jokes
Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2017
NafeesaAA:

No bi lie my brother

LOL, an insignificant drop in the ocean; yet chest beaters will not allow us rest; looking forward to October 1 when the Flat heads would be tossed out to go and drink their 1.7% oyel cheesy grin
Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:05am On Jun 16, 2017
NafeesaAA:
I guess we also import all these?

Dem say pack and go, you no gree, useless people bragging and chest beating all over the social media.

Don't worry, October 1 we go blow dem whistle grin
Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by Duru1(m): 12:37am On Jun 16, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Please bear it in mind that only 1.74% of Nigeria's crude oil production comes from Biafra o!

If Biafra will be poor according to certain quarters in Nigeria, what the hell is feeding those who oppose to Biafra's actualization? People are not painting the true picture of things.
Re: Biggest Lie Ever Told(the North Feeds Nigeria) by RestructureNig1: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
We need restructuring and decentralisation of power in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: APC Not Pressurizing INEC Chair To Truncate Elections – Keyamo / Governor Hope Uzodinma's Wife Hold Buhari's Hands / Folorunsho Alakija's Source Of Wealth Busted By CNN Reporter, Christian Purefoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.