Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read (1506 Views)

Punch Editorial : CJN Onnoghen Suspension - A Dictator Bares His Fangs / Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa,igbo And Yoruba...a Must Read / Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba… The Problem Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by orbitame2011: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
EMIR SANUSI BARES HIS MIND ON HAUSA, IGBO AND YORUBA… THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA….. A MUST READ !

The former Central Bank Governor, and Emir of Kano His Royal Highness Muhammadu Sanusi the second , surprised guests present at the Muson Centre for the launching of the book of Sir Olaniwun Ajayi.

Below is his unedited speech.

“Let me start by saying that I am Fulani (laughter). My grandfather was an Emir also fulani my uncle and guardian was also the immediate late Emir of Kano Alhaji Ado Bayero and therefore I represent all that has been talked about this afternoon. Sir Ajayi has written a book. And like all Nigerians of his generation, he has written in the language of his generation.

“My grandfather was a Northerner, I am a Nigerian. The problem with this country is that in 2009, we speak in the language of 1953. Sir Olaniwun can be forgiven for the way he spoke, but I cannot forgive people of my generation speaking in that language.

“Let us go into this issue because there are so many myths that are being bandied around. Before colonialism, there was nothing like Northern Nigeria, Before the Sokoto Jihad, there was nothing like the Sokoto caliphate. The man from Kano regard himself as bakane. The man from Zaria was bazazzage. The man from Katsina was bakatsine. The kingdoms were at war with each other. They were Hausas, they were Muslims, they were killing each other.

“The Yoruba were Ijebu, Owo, Ijesha, Akoko, Egba. When did they become one? When did the North become one? You have the Sokoto Caliphate that brought every person from Adamawa to Sokoto and said it is one kingdom. They now said it was a Muslim North.

“The Colonialists came, put that together and said it is now called the Northern Nigeria. Do you know what happened? Our grand fathers were able to transform to being Northerners. We have not been able to transform to being Nigerians. The fault is ours.

Tell me, how many governors has South West produced after Awolowo that are role models of leadership? How many governors has the East produced like Nnamdi Azikiwe that can be role models of leadership? How Many governors in the Niger Delta are role models of leadership? Tell me. There is no evidence statistically that any part of this country has produced good leaders.

You talk about Babangida and the problems of our economy. Who were the people in charge of the economy during Babangida era? Olu Falae, Kalu Idika Kalu. What state are they from in the North?

“We started the banking reform; the first thing I heard was that in Urobo land, there will be a curse of the ancestors. I said they (ancestors) would not answer. They said why? I said how many factories did Ibru build in Urobo land? So, why will the ancestors of the Urobo people support her?

“We talk ethnicity when it pleases us. It is hypocrisy. You said elections were rigged in 1959, Obasanjo and Maurice Iwu rigged election in 2007. Was it a Southern thing? It was not. “The problem is: everywhere in this country, there is one Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba and Itshekiri man whose concern is how to get his hands on the pile and how much he can steal.

Whether it is in the military or in the civilian government, they sit down, they eat together. In fact, the constitution says there must be a minister from every state.

“So, anybody that is still preaching that the problem of Nigeria is Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani, he does not love Nigeria . The problem with Nigeria is that a group of people from each and every ethnic tribe is very selfish. The poverty that is found in Maiduguri is even worse than any poverty that you find in any part of the South.

The British came for 60 years and Sir Ajayi talked about few numbers of graduates in the North (two as at independence). What he did not say was that there was a documented policy of the British when they came that the Northerner should not be educated. It was documented. It was British colonial policy. I have the document. I have published articles on it. That if you educate the Northerner you will produce progressive Muslim intellectuals of the type we have in Egypt and India. So, do not educate them. It was documented. And you say they love us (North) more than the south.

“I have spent the better part of my life to fight and Dr. (Reuben) Abati knows it. Yes, my grandfather was an Emir. Why was I in the pro-democracy movement fighting for June 12? Is (Moshood) Abiola from Kano ? Why am I a founding director of the Kudirat Initiative for Nigerian Development (KIND)?

“There are good Yoruba people, good Igbo people, good Fulani people, good Nigerians and there are bad people everywhere. That is the truth. “Stop talking about dividing Nigeria because we are not the most populous country in the world. We have all the resources that make it easy to make one united great Nigeria . It is better if we are united than to divide it.

“Every time you talk about division, when you restructure, do you know what will happen? In Delta Area, the people in Warri will say Agbor, you don’t have oil. When was the Niger Delta constructed as a political entity? Ten years ago, the Itshekiris were fighting the Urobos. Isn’t that what was happening? Now they have become Niger Delta because they have found oil. After, it will be, if you do not have oil in your village then you cannot share our resources.

“There is no country in the world where resources are found in everybody’s hamlet. But people have leaders and they said if you have this geography and if we are one state, then we have a responsibility for making sure that the people who belong to this country have a good nature.

“So, why don’t you talk about; we don’t have infrastructure, we don’t have education, we don’t have health. We are still talking about Fulani. Is it the Fulani cattle rearer or is anybody saying there is no poverty among the Fulani?”, he said.
LESSONS FROM THIS MESSAGE

Tribalism is not our problem. Tribalism and religion are artificial problems created by selfish leaders for their own personal interest.

There are only two major tribes in Nigeria. The Elites and the Masses. Once you make lots of money, you belong to the elite tribe. When you are a commoner or suffering, you belong to the tribe of the masses. If you are an elite, and you need more power, or elective position, you sow seeds of tribalism and religion among the masses, so as to sway their emotion for your personal victory. This happens at both the national and state level. Unfortunately, after the election when they have won and joined their “sworn enemies” to drink and party, the gullible masses continue to fight each other.

Even smart people who belong to the masses, sometimes will sow seeds of tribalism and religion among the masses, and then the masses will carry them up until they belong to the elite class. It is a classic strategy used over 3000 years ago in the art of war. A commoner who aspires to sit with the elites, could stir up powerful tribal or religious sentiments, such wave if properly utilized either by shedding blood or destabilizing the elites, carries the commoner to the elite class. But once there, he immediately mingles and makes peace with the elite tribe, and turn his back on the same masses that helped him get there.

Youths are the worst victim of this powerplay, they kill each other, call other tribes unprintable names, do terrible things and sometimes, even lose their life, thinking they are fighting for their right, not knowing that they are fighting for the personal welfare of someone, whose own children are probably safe in America or London.

So youths, don’t hope on the government. If you don’t have a job, create one. There is abject poverty in the south as well as the north, whether Ogoni or Maidugri. At the same time, there is massive wealth in Lagos, Onitsha, Nnewi, Aba, Kano, Abuja, irrespective of zone.

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it well and never remain idle. No job is too low for an idle hand, or else the devil will find work for you. As you become independent, and grow your capacity, do not lose hope in Nigeria. We are the largest economy in Africa and soon the world will fear us. Western powers, don’t like big economies that threaten them, America will do anything to break China, but China is wise to resist that. China has 1.6 billion people, we have only 170 million, and we are talking of breaking.

China has 5 major religions which are Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism, Islam and Christianity. Nigeria has only 2 major religions, Christianity and Islam. Yet we claim that religion is our problem.

America, the strongest economy is comprised of every tribe in the world, since they accept anybody from any part of the world. Yet they are united and extremely patriotic. Nigeria has only 3 major tribes, and we claim tribalism.

Think clearly and deeply, and you will realize that empowering yourself is the best course of action, not fighting each other. And once the youths are empowered, they can begin to take back their future from the hands of the old and corrupt generation that has been blinding Nigerians with hatred, while looting all her resources. Sani Abacha’s loot is still stashed away in Switzerland, did he use it to develop the north? Those that stole billions under GEJ stashed it away in foreign banks, bought expensive toys, jets and foreign homes, are they using it to develop the south? Now the ones stealing currently, including the “grasscutters”, are looking for Ikoyi apartments, abandoned houses, and pit toilets to hide it, are they using it for the youths in their tribe? NO!

Youths shine your eyes ! Don’t always fall for this tribal, religious sentiments over and over again. Nigeria is bigger than these corrupt elites. They are the problem, not the poor masses.

Read more here

http://allblogsdirectory.com/topic.php?id=476

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by stephleena(f): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
hmm
Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by thesicilian: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2017

The British came for 60 years and Sir Ajayi talked about few numbers of graduates in the North (two as at independence). What he did not say was that there was a documented policy of the British when they came that the Northerner should not be educated. It was documented. It was British colonial policy. I have the document. I have published articles on it. That if you educate the Northerner you will produce progressive Muslim intellectuals of the type we have in Egypt and India.
Produce the said document if what you are saying is really true.
Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by seunny4lif(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
cool
Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by deomelo: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
[s]
orbitame2011:
EMIR SANUSI BARES HIS MIND ON HAUSA, IGBO AND YORUBA… THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA….. A MUST READ !

The former Central Bank Governor, and Emir of Kano His Royal Highness Muhammadu Sanusi the second , surprised guests present at the Muson Centre for the launching of the book of Sir Olaniwun Ajayi.

Below is his unedited speech.

“Let me start by saying that I am Fulani (laughter). My grandfather was an Emir also fulani my uncle and guardian was also the immediate late Emir of Kano Alhaji Ado Bayero and therefore I represent all that has been talked about this afternoon. Sir Ajayi has written a book. And like all Nigerians of his generation, he has written in the language of his generation.

“My grandfather was a Northerner, I am a Nigerian. The problem with this country is that in 2009, we speak in the language of 1953. Sir Olaniwun can be forgiven for the way he spoke, but I cannot forgive people of my generation speaking in that language.

“Let us go into this issue because there are so many myths that are being bandied around. Before colonialism, there was nothing like Northern Nigeria, Before the Sokoto Jihad, there was nothing like the Sokoto caliphate. The man from Kano regard himself as bakane. The man from Zaria was bazazzage. The man from Katsina was bakatsine. The kingdoms were at war with each other. They were Hausas, they were Muslims, they were killing each other.

“The Yoruba were Ijebu, Owo, Ijesha, Akoko, Egba. When did they become one? When did the North become one? You have the Sokoto Caliphate that brought every person from Adamawa to Sokoto and said it is one kingdom. They now said it was a Muslim North.

“The Colonialists came, put that together and said it is now called the Northern Nigeria. Do you know what happened? Our grand fathers were able to transform to being Northerners. We have not been able to transform to being Nigerians. The fault is ours.

Tell me, how many governors has South West produced after Awolowo that are role models of leadership? How many governors has the East produced like Nnamdi Azikiwe that can be role models of leadership? How Many governors in the Niger Delta are role models of leadership? Tell me. There is no evidence statistically that any part of this country has produced good leaders.

You talk about Babangida and the problems of our economy. Who were the people in charge of the economy during Babangida era? Olu Falae, Kalu Idika Kalu. What state are they from in the North?

“We started the banking reform; the first thing I heard was that in Urobo land, there will be a curse of the ancestors. I said they (ancestors) would not answer. They said why? I said how many factories did Ibru build in Urobo land? So, why will the ancestors of the Urobo people support her?

“We talk ethnicity when it pleases us. It is hypocrisy. You said elections were rigged in 1959, Obasanjo and Maurice Iwu rigged election in 2007. Was it a Southern thing? It was not. “The problem is: everywhere in this country, there is one Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba and Itshekiri man whose concern is how to get his hands on the pile and how much he can steal.

Whether it is in the military or in the civilian government, they sit down, they eat together. In fact, the constitution says there must be a minister from every state.

“So, anybody that is still preaching that the problem of Nigeria is Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani, he does not love Nigeria . The problem with Nigeria is that a group of people from each and every ethnic tribe is very selfish. The poverty that is found in Maiduguri is even worse than any poverty that you find in any part of the South.

The British came for 60 years and Sir Ajayi talked about few numbers of graduates in the North (two as at independence). What he did not say was that there was a documented policy of the British when they came that the Northerner should not be educated. It was documented. It was British colonial policy. I have the document. I have published articles on it. That if you educate the Northerner you will produce progressive Muslim intellectuals of the type we have in Egypt and India. So, do not educate them. It was documented. And you say they love us (North) more than the south.

“I have spent the better part of my life to fight and Dr. (Reuben) Abati knows it. Yes, my grandfather was an Emir. Why was I in the pro-democracy movement fighting for June 12? Is (Moshood) Abiola from Kano ? Why am I a founding director of the Kudirat Initiative for Nigerian Development (KIND)?

“There are good Yoruba people, good Igbo people, good Fulani people, good Nigerians and there are bad people everywhere. That is the truth. “Stop talking about dividing Nigeria because we are not the most populous country in the world. We have all the resources that make it easy to make one united great Nigeria . It is better if we are united than to divide it.

“Every time you talk about division, when you restructure, do you know what will happen? In Delta Area, the people in Warri will say Agbor, you don’t have oil. When was the Niger Delta constructed as a political entity? Ten years ago, the Itshekiris were fighting the Urobos. Isn’t that what was happening? Now they have become Niger Delta because they have found oil. After, it will be, if you do not have oil in your village then you cannot share our resources.

“There is no country in the world where resources are found in everybody’s hamlet. But people have leaders and they said if you have this geography and if we are one state, then we have a responsibility for making sure that the people who belong to this country have a good nature.

“So, why don’t you talk about; we don’t have infrastructure, we don’t have education, we don’t have health. We are still talking about Fulani. Is it the Fulani cattle rearer or is anybody saying there is no poverty among the Fulani?”, he said.
LESSONS FROM THIS MESSAGE

Tribalism is not our problem. Tribalism and religion are artificial problems created by selfish leaders for their own personal interest.

There are only two major tribes in Nigeria. The Elites and the Masses. Once you make lots of money, you belong to the elite tribe. When you are a commoner or suffering, you belong to the tribe of the masses. If you are an elite, and you need more power, or elective position, you sow seeds of tribalism and religion among the masses, so as to sway their emotion for your personal victory. This happens at both the national and state level. Unfortunately, after the election when they have won and joined their “sworn enemies” to drink and party, the gullible masses continue to fight each other.

Even smart people who belong to the masses, sometimes will sow seeds of tribalism and religion among the masses, and then the masses will carry them up until they belong to the elite class. It is a classic strategy used over 3000 years ago in the art of war. A commoner who aspires to sit with the elites, could stir up powerful tribal or religious sentiments, such wave if properly utilized either by shedding blood or destabilizing the elites, carries the commoner to the elite class. But once there, he immediately mingles and makes peace with the elite tribe, and turn his back on the same masses that helped him get there.

Youths are the worst victim of this powerplay, they kill each other, call other tribes unprintable names, do terrible things and sometimes, even lose their life, thinking they are fighting for their right, not knowing that they are fighting for the personal welfare of someone, whose own children are probably safe in America or London.

So youths, don’t hope on the government. If you don’t have a job, create one. There is abject poverty in the south as well as the north, whether Ogoni or Maidugri. At the same time, there is massive wealth in Lagos, Onitsha, Nnewi, Aba, Kano, Abuja, irrespective of zone.

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it well and never remain idle. No job is too low for an idle hand, or else the devil will find work for you. As you become independent, and grow your capacity, do not lose hope in Nigeria. We are the largest economy in Africa and soon the world will fear us. Western powers, don’t like big economies that threaten them, America will do anything to break China, but China is wise to resist that. China has 1.6 billion people, we have only 170 million, and we are talking of breaking.

China has 5 major religions which are Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism, Islam and Christianity. Nigeria has only 2 major religions, Christianity and Islam. Yet we claim that religion is our problem.

America, the strongest economy is comprised of every tribe in the world, since they accept anybody from any part of the world. Yet they are united and extremely patriotic. Nigeria has only 3 major tribes, and we claim tribalism.

Think clearly and deeply, and you will realize that empowering yourself is the best course of action, not fighting each other. And once the youths are empowered, they can begin to take back their future from the hands of the old and corrupt generation that has been blinding Nigerians with hatred, while looting all her resources. Sani Abacha’s loot is still stashed away in Switzerland, did he use it to develop the north? Those that stole billions under GEJ stashed it away in foreign banks, bought expensive toys, jets and foreign homes, are they using it to develop the south? Now the ones stealing currently, including the “grasscutters”, are looking for Ikoyi apartments, abandoned houses, and pit toilets to hide it, are they using it for the youths in their tribe? NO!

Youths shine your eyes ! Don’t always fall for this tribal, religious sentiments over and over again. Nigeria is bigger than these corrupt elites. They are the problem, not the poor masses.
[/s]

Are you Igbos not tired of peddling this fake and fabricated rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by jpphilips(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
I am not sure the Global card IPOB has on the table, except the IPOB leadership are amateurs in global politics.

Most Nigerians don't seem to realise that the fate of Nigeria is not decided in Abuja but Brussels & New York.
Any intelligent person with a cable subscription knows what happens there.
Again, a lot of youths in our generation seem not to understand that direct or indirect battle for oil is a battle of world powers not host countries.

The rift between Nigeria and Biafra has a final bus stop at the UNSC, with members having tremendous interest in Nigeria.
Before we discuss their interest, note that these nations referred here in as the *gods* are pursuing a globalisation agenda believed to be the fulcrum of their Economic and security prosperity.

In this agenda, two blocks exist, the Western and the Eastern block.
Western block consists of US, UK and France with their allies while Eastern block consist of Russia and China with their allies.
While they are the only recognised global security apparatchik, they have competitive foreign policies which makes them competitors in the real sense of it.

These blocks are the same Allied powers that won the 2nd world war so make no mistakes about their capabilities. They struggle daily to extend their various spheres of influence, economically, the western block is winning which gave rise to the use of the USD as the global exchange currency. Also is the Euro which is controlled majorly by France and Germany both allied to the Western block.
It is safe to assume for now, the west is winning the economic battle.

In defence, it is much more complicated, In summary, the Western security alliance is called NATO (I will discuss later) while the Eastern security alliance is called SCO. I will focus on their economic tussle to explain why the Biafra struggle is a waste of time, energy and precious blood!
Like I said previously, you must understand that the battle for a united Nigeria is not a battle between IPOB and machete wielding Almajiri men and women,
NO!!
It is a battle between IPOB and the economic interest of the western block, in other words, Nigeria is just a proxy through which that agenda is implemented, watch the silence of Nigeria so far in the face of threats, they are waiting for the gods to speak and the gods must surely speak in the fullness of time.

What is the Western financial interest in Nigeria you may ask?

There are three major parameters to consider;
The first interest which is primarily oil and gas assets which cost billions of dollars if not Trillions of usd and Capital funds in our Financial system.
One may erroneously ask; is it not our resources? The answer is a sad
NO
The gods believe that the oil and gas facilities have more value than your oil, they believe without their technology, funds and expertise, you won't even know your oil exist. Anybody, group or country that has challenged this unwritten presumption has met a non negotiable SHAMEFUL DEATH in the last 50yrs.
When the gods say BLOOD MONEY it means the blood of anybody who stand against this strategic interest eg includes facilities that produce oil and gas, extract Uranium, gold, copper, silver, platinum and most recently rare earth metals.
The western block has a security muscle (nicknamed the western agent of death) a synergy of the best militaries in north America, former Ottoman empire and Europe in an alliance called NATO.

The binding force of NATO is Article 5 and I quote

Collective defence means that an attack against one Ally or her interest is considered as an attack against all Allies.*

This is the reason why you see all their companies investing billions of usd in strange countries knowing that NATO *must* protect them.

Some familiar names that dared this alliance in recent times are
President Assad of Syria, Gaddafi of Libya, Saddam of Iraq, Manuel Noriega of Panama, Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory coast and several others.

Every person and so many others not on this list have met death or imprisonment except Assad of Syria protected by the Eastern bloc to counter Qatar's growing gas influence in the South dome.
My question to you igbos is; Who is Nnamdi Kanu to challenge the interest of the gods? when Gaddafi died as commander in chief of the second best Military in Africa at the time?
Who is Kanu when Saddam died as the commander of the second best military in the Gulf region after israel?

What are the other western interests in Nigeria?

Go through our national budget, you will realise that a significant portion is earmarked for debt servicing, have you bothered to find out who we pay those money to? The answer is the Western block except when the loan is taken from the Exim bank of China, then it is split between the two blocks. In the just rounded off 2016 budget we paid them a whooping 2.3T naira and I can assure we will pay higher in 2017.This money must be paid at an agreed date, failure of which will result to down grading ratings and several other punitive actions. This is not only applicable to Nigeria but most African and Asian countries, the situation with the Francophone countries is worse!! So I still consider Nigeria very lucky. Do you now understand why obasanjo did all his best to pay off our Paris club debts understanding its consequence?
That is the sad reality of the country you live in. Your government will never tell you this.

The final interest of the Western block in Nigeria is the USD already adopted as the global exchange currency, President Nixon's administration removed the gold backing from the usd due to its global reach, ever since, the usd is backed by commodities eg oil.
Do you know that once oil price goes up, the USD loses value and vice versa?

Nigeria is a significant producer of crude oil any interruption in Nigeria's oil output will tilt the supply equilibrium with significant price increase that is against the interest of the western block. You know that America still remains the largest importer of crude as such, America pays highest for any marginal increase in crude price. Do you now understand why the US is pumping shale oil to ensure lower crude price? that will strengthen the dollars and save America from debt. Anything that threatens a significant oil producer in the world is a direct threat to the western bloc, that threat must be crushed using whatever means necessary.

That is why on the global stage, Nigeria is called a strategic financial partner of the western block
Do you now understand why Osibanjo attended the last G7 summit when Nigeria is neither a member nor an observer.
This battle is bigger than what igbos think, the gods don't care about your problems with Hausa- Fulani and Yoruba marginalisation, they are focused on their interest alone. Even if it leads to the total destruction of your country/region, they don't care!!

With Donald Trump at the helm of affairs in the US, Rex Tillerson (former Exxon ceo oil mogul) as foreign secretary, Jim mattis (mad dog) as defence secretary (hero of the Brutal battle of Fallujah) and Mc master as the National security adviser.
This is a blood thirsty team rumoured to have killed the most wanted terrorist in the world Abu bakar Al Baghdadi the leader of ISIS within just 4 months of assuming office. This is surely not the best time to go against the US interest trust me on that!!

The Biafran journey leads to one destination from a global point of view and that destination is DEATH. The question for IPOB is; how do you want to die? welcome to Syria you f00ls!!

copied from a whatsapp group!
Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by philo04(m): 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
thunder fire him mind
Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by Amberon11: 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by personal59: 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Olabode Sowunmi wrote
An Igbo policeman who faced armed robbers in Zenith bank in Owerri (Igbo state) got killed in the process. The Nigerian {Police and
the bank allegedly abandoned his family.
Now a YORUBA man, through Punch Newspaper (Owned by a Yoruba family) brought the story to the front burner and started
GoFundMe for the late cop's family. within 2 days, over $16,000 had been raised and in the list of names of people who donated were
Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo and every other tribe and tongue in Nigeria. Ironically, this happened in the middle of so much hate and tribal
bigotry ongoing in the country.
While we hated, cursed and called each other names, underneath that madness, our humanity rose above hate and bigotry and we
came together as one indivisible family in helping the slain policeman's family regardless of their tribe. Nigerians, what is our
problem? Doesnt this go to show that we hate for no apparent reason if we could show so much DETRIBALISED love in the middle of
hate orgy that we got ourselves immersed in within the same period?
We do not hate each other in the right sense of the word but some demonic people are pulling the strings of hate and we have
decided to be willing puppets! So sad. Purge yourselves of negative energy. Have a good day.
Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by orbitame2011: 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

What's rubbish in the Article?
Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by orbitame2011: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
personal59:
Olabode Sowunmi wrote
An Igbo policeman who faced armed robbers in Zenith bank in Owerri (Igbo state) got killed in the process. The Nigerian {Police and
the bank allegedly abandoned his family.
Now a YORUBA man, through Punch Newspaper (Owned by a Yoruba family) brought the story to the front burner and started
GoFundMe for the late cop's family. within 2 days, over $16,000 had been raised and in the list of names of people who donated were
Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo and every other tribe and tongue in Nigeria. Ironically, this happened in the middle of so much hate and tribal
bigotry ongoing in the country.
While we hated, cursed and called each other names, underneath that madness, our humanity rose above hate and bigotry and we
came together as one indivisible family in helping the slain policeman's family regardless of their tribe. Nigerians, what is our
problem? Doesnt this go to show that we hate for no apparent reason if we could show so much DETRIBALISED love in the middle of
hate orgy that we got ourselves immersed in within the same period?
We do not hate each other in the right sense of the word but some demonic people are pulling the strings of hate and we have
decided to be willing puppets! So sad. Purge yourselves of negative energy. Have a good day.

Hmmmnn!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by GMbuharii: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

u quote the whole,entire thread only to post this rubbish! U deserve serious flogging angry
Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by deomelo: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
[s]
orbitame2011:

What's rubbish in the Article?
[/s]

The rubbish is fake.
GMbuharii:

u quote the whole,entire thread only to post this rubbish! U deserve serious flogging angry

And?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by trioti(m): 6:51am On Jun 15, 2017
orbitame2011 please drop ur num
Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by orbitame2011: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2017
trioti:
orbitame2011 please drop ur num
For what purpose please?
Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by intruxive(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2017
Deep
Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by nijabazaar: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2017
c
Re: Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa, Igbo And Yoruba... A Must Read by orbitame2011: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Apc Troubles Deepen...APC Has Failed Nigerians – Atiku / In Photos: President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Healthier As He Presides Over FEC Me / Goodluck Jonathan Thought Provoking Comments About BIAFRA. It's Worth Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.