Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Oceanic Bank The Badest Bank In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oceanic Bank The Badest Bank In Nigeria. (1142 Views)

Former MD Of Oceanic Bank, Cecilia Ibru, Convicted Of Bank Fraud / Loan: Jimoh Ibrahim Pays N3bn To Oceanic Bank / Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank The Badest Bank In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2010
Have been a customer of oceanic bank since 2006. their service has not be too good but i still stick with them.

Of recent i log on to my online account (balance checking) and i notice they are now charging 100 Naira monthly for ATM maintenance. ( even if you don't use your ATM 100 naira will be remove,

i have used my ATM since September 2009. and now i saw in my account 200 naira has been removed for ATM maintenance For December 2009 and January 2010.

Now may question are there which i have ask them in the bank

1. If i save 500 naira in my account IN 5month i will have NOTHING left in my account. SO WHY ARE WE SAVING?
2. i went to the bank they said nothing can be done,
3. I NO UNDERSTAND ATM AGAIN (it is used ). NA SCAM OH say no to ATM OH.

i have attach my account details to this post for the world to see the stupid, nonsense, or what can i call it? (OLE BANK).

PLEASE ALL OCEANIC BANK HOLDER'S PLEASE, SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THIS OH

Re: Oceanic Bank The Badest Bank In Nigeria. by edgecution(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2010
@poster what are u trying to expose here undecided Other banks too charge mantainance fee.
Re: Oceanic Bank The Badest Bank In Nigeria. by calabaman(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2010
Abi oo,
Re: Oceanic Bank The Badest Bank In Nigeria. by kshow1(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2010
edgecution:

@poster what are u trying to expose here undecided Other banks too charge mantainance fee.

its either you accept it or go keep your money under your pillow sad
Re: Oceanic Bank The Badest Bank In Nigeria. by tolu10: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2010
u can transfer your money from current to a savings account, to avoid the fees.
Re: Oceanic Bank The Badest Bank In Nigeria. by fatai2: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2010
your own better! go to uba and see hw much dey go charge u.
Re: Oceanic Bank The Badest Bank In Nigeria. by docchimex(m): 2:45am On Jan 28, 2010
O boy, It's been like that in other banks too, ooo.

I bank with Oceanic too but it wasn't dat way until recently, I guess hard times made them introduce it. But for my other accounts in Skye, E don te wey dem de collect maintenance fee whether money enter ur account or not,

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Go About Registering Ajoint Venture With A Foreign Partner / Do You Need Small Loan To Start A Busines Or Pay School Fees? / The Nigerian Economy Is Still 20years Behind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.