Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared (7288 Views)

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

Young man go through the post very well vickertony was the one that gave the other party to scam me here. I wouldn't have sent any details to vickertony if he hadn't lied to me that he has received the payment from the buyer.
Vickertony caused all this
Why is plainmirror not here yet
I admit i lied about it, but it was according to buyers wish he never trusted you, i acessed your account but i never changed password, you can contact mmm support, i believe from there end they would see both ip address and who changed your password.Am sorry bro, for everything that happened, i believe you have your account with you now, @ plainmirror please come over and clarify this, thank you.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2017
omowumeee:
buyer n seller could be the same person.. why is seller not calling out buyer?? only escrow..
Because escrow allowed or hijacked the victim's property. Which was entrusted to him
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

Vickertony is plainglass
You don't have proof, just shut up, i know you are the octavia guy, i have nothing to proof to you, i didn't scam nobody and according to octavia screenshots am not paul, i only gave buyer my account details to send sellers money, read the screenshots where i asked buyer if really he is sending octavia his money that night.mind how talk, i made a mistake involving myself in this mess, i have learnt my lesson in a hard way.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

Because escrow allowed or hijacked the victim's property. Which was entrusted to him
i didn't hijack it, dude i don't even know how to change password on mmm for christsake.
octavia has mmm support monitoring his account, let him post his findings here.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

You don't have proof, just shut up, i know you are the octavia guy, i have nothing to proof to you, i didn't scam nobody and according to octavia screenshots am not paul, i only gave buyer my account details to send sellers money, read the screenshots where i asked buyer if really he is sending octavia his money that night.mind how talk, i made a mistake involving myself in this mess, i have learnt my lesson in a hard way.
You have not learnt any lesson. You are about to. If he doesn't get his details you stole immediately.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2017
Reason i replied all is i don't want to be involved in fraud, i made a mistake in acting as escrow, i was reluctant at first, i should have minded my Business that night, am been played here.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
Reason i replied all is i don't want to be involved in fraud, i made a mistake in acting as escrow, i was reluctant at first, i should have minded my Business that night, am been played here.
Nope. You made an error when you decided to sell his account details without fulfilling your convenant ....
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

Vickertony is plainmirror

Absolutely

You said buyer didn't trust me and yet you collided to lie to me, even though u claim never know either I or the buyer from anywhere, so why choose the buyer over me?

1 Like

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

You have not learnt any lesson. You are about to. If he doesn't get his details you stole immediately.
i have been on this platform since 2013, i never stole from nobody, then i would steal mmm account in this era when ponzi is a no no, i believe you are matured bro, i don't want to explain further, because i know mmm support would have retrieved his account for him. don't just call someone names bro.

1 Like

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

Absolutely

You said buyer didn't trust me and yet you collided to lie to me, even though u claim never know either I or the buyer from anywhere, so why choose the buyer over me?
Octavia now you are awake.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
i have been on this platform since 2013, i never stole from nobody, then i would steal mmm account in this era when ponzi is a no no, i believe you are matured bro, i don't want to explain further, because i know mmm support would have retrieved his account for him. don't just call someone names bro.
Kip kwayet you play fiverr what's the difference?
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

Absolutely

Bro you mean i should have told you the reason buyer gave not to do business with you, he said you a scammer, people on here confirmed it too, why are you all over me?
Tell me and everyone on here
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2017
Guys whats the resolution now, has everything being solved or i should start posting details of who called or contacted who, i need updated asap
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

Bro you mean i should have told you the reason buyer gave not to do business with you, he said you a scammer, people on here confirmed it too, why are you all over me?
So you scammed him off his account? And your medulla oblongata did not tell you that you have taken over his account? You deserve to be flogged
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

Kip kwayet you play fiverr what's the difference?
Dude fiverr is a genuine and legitimate business you offer services and get paid, you keep mentioning thrash, the question is did i contact octavia on phone? nope

Did i demand money from him? nope

The voice record he has, is not mine.

1 Like

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2017
OYERINDEJ:
Guys whats the resolution now, has everything being solved or i should start posting details of who called or contacted who, i need updated asap
It is still unresolved. The principal criminal vickertony is claiming innocence in the crime
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

Dude fiverr is a genuine and legitimate business you offer services and get paid, you keep mentioning thrash, the question is did i contact octavia on phone? nope

Did i demand money from him? nope

The voice record he has, is not mine.
You collected his account details and even recovery password without any intention of honouring your promise to pay him. You sir are a crook.
Most of us know how to switch our voices
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2017
OYERINDEJ:
Bro am no criminal, ask octavia if he has resolved with mmm support, please @ plainmirror come and explain all these, why keep mute?
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
Bro am no criminal, ask octavia if he has resolved with mmm support, please @ plainmirror come and explain all these, why keep mute?
Because you are plainglass... Criminal you are....crime you facilitated.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

@vickertony
Go through my see shot below and tell the whole nairalanders who the scammer really is, else I won't accept u didn't partake on this

Why on earth would I block someone am. Supposed to be a middle man to on whatsapp because third party ask me to....... Both of you must have been brothers

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

You collected his account details and even recovery password without any intention of honouring your promise to pay him. You sir are a crook.
Most of us know how to switch our voices
you keep saying rubbish if i collected his recovery? do i have his mail contact?
when i saw his Thread i called to clarify the issue, he busied my call.

1 Like

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2017
OYERINDEJ:
Shed some light please
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
you keep saying rubbish if i collected his recovery? do i have his mail contact?
when i saw his Thread i called to clarify the issue, he busied my call.
Yes you collected everything. Facilitated the hijacking. You don't seem innocent
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

@vickertony
Go through my see shot below and tell the whole nairalanders who the scammer really is, else I won't accept u didn't partake on this

Why on earth would I block someone am. Supposed to be a middle man to on whatsapp because third party ask me to....... Both of you must have been brothers
Am not his brother, i met him on canada students thread, am not paul bro, and i never demanded money from you, tell everyone here that. thanks
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

Yes you collected everything. Facilitated the hijacking. You are not innocent
Read my screenshots where octavia guy said i should give buyer his login details to show he is business.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony: please kindly do the needful, you will not want to go through the wahala of Financial crimes intelligent unit, call who ever is your escross or what you called it and resolve this issue now. i have full detials of the following numbers
Dont let me post it but if feel am bluffing you have 15 min. from 10.04am 15/06/17

Octiva should also be here... to clarify issues

@plainmirror should also be here... to clarify issues
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:05am On Jun 15, 2017
OYERINDEJ:
vickertony: please kindly do the needful, you will not want to go through the wahala of Financial crimes intelligent unit, call who ever is your escross or what you called it and resolve this issue now. i have full detials of the following numbers
Dont let me post it but if feel am bluffing you have 15 min. from 10.04am 15/06/17
wait what are you driving at, what do you want from me?
@plainmirror is the first person that contacted me, before the octavia guy bro...to act as escrow, octavia did i collect money from you?
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
Read my screenshots where octavia guy said i should give buyer his login details to show he is business.
Plainmirror was here till past 8 AM this morning...

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
wait what are you driving at, what do you want from me?
Everything stolen by you or through you.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by iheanyi40(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2017
computerboy:
People should conduct their research well before calling another person a scammer. You won't know the implication till that person wants to start an online business or even job interview. It will be very bad for someone's name to come up with the word scam whenever you put his name on Google especially when the person is innocent.

That being said, I've dealt with Vickertony on personal level and he's not a scammer. I still relate with his cousin till date.

P.S: I never knew people buy MMM account, i have one for sell with almost a million naira accrued (as of the last time i logged in). Your price is my price abeg.... sharp sharp sales
bro vickertony is no scammer, iknw him very well, he's my Homie, dis Octavia just wanna rubbish he's name,

My main ish is y isn't plainmirror here yet wit he's own screenshot, Octavia call him to come clarify himself here
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

Plainmirror was here till past 8 AM this morning...

Definately the plainmirror guy was online and never responded to all the calling

Something is fishy here
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

Everything stolen by you or through you.
Look from his screenshots am not Paul, but and i never demanded money from anyone, i only gave buyer login details as requested by seller.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FULL STORY Of Tommy Popular Area Boy Killed In Abeokuta - Aye Vs EIYE Cult War / 2 Indians & 10 Nigerians Pipeline Vandals Arrested / Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.