Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared (7215 Views)

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2017
iheanyi40:
bro vickertony is no scammer, iknw him very well, he's my Homie, dis Octavia just wanna rubbish he's name,

My main ish is y isn't plainmirror here yet wit he's own screenshot, Octavia call him to come clarify himself here

Shut up man, who is he that I want to drag his name here.....
The person u called ur homie lied from the very first of the transaction

He denied knowing the other party easier, yet he saved his contact on his phone
And again he confessed he meet the plainmirror guy on a Canada thread...... Now the me who is at advantage scamming one here?
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

And again he confessed he meet the plainmirror guy on a Canada thread...... Now the me who is at advantage scamming one here?
Bro i made a mistake, yes, i beg forgiveness, but to octavia, saying i demanded money from him, which i never did i don't get it, he still has his account with him according to him, why drag me?
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

i knew here,on Canada students thread that's how i got his contact, i only discussed about migrating to Canada, until that incident. thanks
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by iheanyi40(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

Shqut up man, who is he that I want to drag his name here.....

Shea he admitted he lied base on wah d buyer said, d buyer said he didn't trust yu n convinced vickertony,

U don't have to blame him, he acted on wah d buyer said base on say de av been chatting, try n understand na
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

Look from his screenshots am not Paul, but and i never demanded money from anyone, i only gave buyer login details as requested by seller.
After I gave you the permission then ain't suppose to fulfill ur obligations to make payment in return?

Forget about this just know where ur fault lies and I leave everything for God, though people are helping get my account back but never in ur life call me the scammer here your brother does you both robbed me
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
Bro i made a mistake, yes, i beg forgiveness, but to octavia, saying i demanded money from him, which i never did i don't get it, he still has his account with him according to him, why drag me?

Well your time is up.... you have admitted to making mistakes in the role you played.... accepted. I'm waiting for the remaining parties, i want to know if octava.... has being settled, the pla(.....) guy is not here n seems he has something fishy, he his playing with fire

vickertony: what is the latest, have you gotten your account back

plainmirror guy; seems he has questions to answer, where is he. kindly identify his number among the three
8166444433 seems he is using his sister number cos the name on the line is TITILAYO ESTHER ODEGBAMI
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

After I gave you the permission then ain't suppose to fulfill ur obligations to make payment in return?

Forget about this just know where ur fault lies and I leave everything for God, though people are helping get my account back but never in ur life call me the scammer here your brother does you both robbed me
i didn't Rob you mate, He is not my brother bro, Goodluck with retrieving it, sorry for breach of obligations, I'm really sorry bro.
i didn't change your password and i never acted as escrow to scam anyone,i have never done that, its not my behavior man.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

Well your time is up.... you have admitted to making mistakes in the role you played.... accepted. I'm waiting for the remaining parties, i want to know if octava.... has being settled, the pla(.....) guy is not here n seems he has something fishy, he his playing with fire

vickertony: what is the latest, have you gotten your account back
yes i made a mistake, seller also told me to give buyer login details so he would know, he meant business
my nairaland account, this am typing from was banned, its now unbanned.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2017
iheanyi40:
bro vickertony is no scammer, iknw him very well, he's my Homie, dis Octavia just wanna rubbish he's name,

My main ish is y isn't plainmirror here yet wit he's own screenshot, Octavia call him to come clarify himself here
Octavia is not vickertony. He did not give plainglass anything. Vickertony did. That's if we are going to believe vickertony's tales by moonlight
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:29am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

Octavia is not vickertony. He did not give plainglass anything. Vickertony did. That's if we are going to believe vickertony's tales by moonlight
All i said here is the truth.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

i didn't Rob you mate, He is not my brother bro, Goodluck with retrieving it, sorry for breach of obligations, I'm really sorry bro.
i didn't change your password and i never acted as escrow to scam anyone,i have never done that, its not my behavior man.

Alright no problem I myself never wanted to mean on you if that guy plainmirror has showed I wouldn't have been attacking you directly.... You u must admit he played on you too

On my account the guilder working on it will reply me next week
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

Sorry won't get him his account back. You better get up and retrieve it from your pal
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

Alright no problem I myself never wanted to mean on you if that guy plainmirror has showed I wouldn't have been attacking you directly.... You u must admit he played on you too

Let us resolve it now.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by iheanyi40(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007 Shea u have access to ya mmm acct, abi plainmirror changed it ?or did he change it And demand 7k from u ?

Wahz really d issue here, ure annoyed dt vickertony lied to u ?but uve seen d screenshots, Shea he has said he's sorry,
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

All i said here is the truth.
Well I would like to believe you too.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by iheanyi40(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

thank God u guys have resolved, vickertony is innocent
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

ok i pray you retrieve is successfully,i don't even know what to say, the blame is on me, i should have minded my Business, Am sorry.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2017
iheanyi40:
Camlot000007 Shea u have access to ya mmm acct, abi plainmirror changed it ?or did he change it And demand 7k from u ?

Wahz really d issue here, ure annoyed dt vickertony lied to u ?but uve seen d screenshots, Shea he has said he's sorry,

octava; have you being able to log into your MMM account, yes or no, is seems vickitony; has realised he was played, he has apologised and i hope he is ready to work with us to assist you get your login details back, i believed we have narrowed it down to the plainglass..... guy. post his number here asap
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:
Well I would like to believe you too.
please do, i never stole from someone online ever.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

ok i pray you retrieve is successfully,i don't even know what to say, the blame is on me, i should have minded my Business, Am sorry.
NO the blame came on you when you decided to act in his interest only
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

octava; have you being able to log into your MMM account, yes or no, is seems vickitony; has realised he was played, he has apologised and i hope he is ready to work with us to assist you get your login details back, i believed we have narrowed it down to the plainglass..... guy. post his number here asap
i will assist you in any way possible,i believe they are retrieving his account, he should contact the guilder and give us feedback, thank you.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

And the blame RESTS ON him alone
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

Where i made a mistake bro, i admit am sorry.
but I wouldn't have told seller that buyer doesn't trust him, its not fair to him.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

please do, i never stole from someone online ever.
In the absence of fresh evidence or accusations....
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

In the absence of fresh evidence or accusations....
i didn't steal from him, i have leant my lesson to always mind my business, i made a mistake,involving myself.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by psp2pc(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
That's the problem,the truth is i never met both, i only tried to help them transact a deal,buyer said the octavia guy looks like scam, he ain't doing business anymore, so the seller thinks am the buyer, funny.
i want @plainmirror to come and clarify this.

but from one of the screenshots up here, you accepted that you received payment from the buyer.
also reading your posts, you haven't really said anything tangible to clear your name.
knowing about MMM or not isn't a proof that you can't scam anyone.
yoy had access to the MMM account at a time and you also forwarded the info to buyer after the seller gave it to you.
so why would you then believe he was a scammer cause the buyer said so, even after you verified that the MMM account is real and valid.
I am not calling you a scammer,
you may have unknowingly be an accomplice to a scam without you knowing..
if you still stick to your story, then I am sorry to say you a bit unintelligent for falling for a scam by the buyer
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

Yes about my account my guilder promise he will retrieve it, I've provided all the required proof to claim it's mine to him

The plainmirror guy is this

He also has a whatssap line
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by iheanyi40(m): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

my problem is y isn't d buyer here yet, something is fishy here

1 Like

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2017
psp2pc:

but from one of the screenshots up here, you accepted that you received payment from the buyer.
also reading your posts, you haven't really said anything tangible to clear your name.
yoy had access to the MMM account at a time and you also forwarded the info to buyer after the seller gave it to you.
so why would you then believe he was a scammer cause the buyer said so, even after you verified that the MMM account is real and valid.
if you still stick to your story, then I am sorry to say you a bit unintelligent for falling for a scam by the buyer
That's the problem, i guess i was being played here, yes i logined in account, i don't even know where to see the money currently in it, i gave login details to buyer, he said seller has money in it, i was surprised when he tried changing password and he said it didn't work, that seller wants to scam him, i bleeped bro, i didn't notice anything.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2017
psp2pc:

Exactly what am trying to proof since
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

i didn't steal from him, i have leant my lesson to always mind my business, i made a mistake,involving myself.
You have been​ consistent..... You sound sincere. Be careful about the company you​ keep both online and offline. You didn't make such mistake. You gave our sensitive information recklessly​ without standing for​the seller's interests. You are very liable.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 10:50am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

You have been​ consistent..... You sound sincere. Be careful about the company you​ keep both online and offline. Peace.

Bro you have a legacy I admire, despite Victor claiming that you are Octavia my former account you still maintained ur stand....... Thanks bro for clearing this mess Meanwhile Mod has blocked my former account Octavia due to this wrong accusations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. / ILE-IFE: Hausa Man Calls Yorubas Cockroaches. Threatens To Kill. Replied(pics) / Nigerians Arrested In Lagos For Ingesting Liquid Cocaine Concealed Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.