Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" (47922 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement / Do You Know Evans, The kidnapper Can Still Make Heaven While You Rot In Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
The General Overseer Worldwide of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye appears to have aided the downfall of Nigerian billionaire kidnapper, Evans through spiritual warfare.

Exactly nine days after E.A. Adeboye, at the part 5 of the ongoing Abba Father congress raised a prayer point about kidnappers being arrested all over the world, notorious kidnapper, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike aka Evans was arrested.
It could be recalled that on Saturday, June 10, police officers from Abuja, arrested Evans and some of his gang members at his Magodo hideout in Lagos.
Before this arrest was made the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG), raised a prayer point saying:
“Lift up your voices to the Almighty God saying My Father and My God, the Lord of host every person involved in any form of kidnapping, send down your fire right now as we pray.”
The whole church immediately began to pray that the men behind all the evil deeds are brought to justice. And as God would have it, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike was picked up by the police.
The video of this particular service was posted by the Trinity Multimedia Studios on Tuesday, June 13, via their Facebook profile with the caption; “Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner. You could fill the sadness in PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE’s voice when he was praying about kidnapping in Nigeria on June 2nd 2017 during #AbbaFather Part 5, just 9 days after on June 11th 2017 the leader of a Notorious kidnapper was arrested in Nigeria. Who told you God won’t answer your prayer? #OlowoGboGboro himself will arrest all the troublers of our peace/nations in Jesus’ name.”

Via link: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/see-how-pastor-adeboye-allegedly-aided.html?m=1

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by smartty68(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Evans news trending on NairaLand like kilode

13 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Monalisa185(f): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
okay ooo, just when I thought Nigerians tribalise everything, they also.want to "religionalize" the rest as well... Well, what do I now??

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Mrjo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Evans, shot cut to fp
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by kiddoiLL(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
una don start....... una knw how many pastors n churches dey pray against kidnappers ?

211 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Jirate(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
The General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG), raised a prayer point saying:
“Lift up your voices to the Almighty God saying My Father and My God, the Lord of host every person involved in any form of kidnapping, send down your fire right now as we pray.”

I pray every day to become Rich, Very Rich to be Noticed by people like Evans.......pls say Amen to this Prayer by Liking. grin grin grin grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by auntysimbiat(f): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
BABA ! LETS PRAY MORE.. THERE ARE STILL MANY UNCAUGHT EVANS IN THIS COUNTRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omkHl8UQ6HM

5 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by SexyNairalander: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
booked

I also aided in the capture of Evans, I remember sometime ago I prayed that God should expose them kidnappers

so celebrate me too

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by noetic5: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Cool
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Onyinye15(f): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Evans gist has taken over the whereabout of Buhari

7 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by noetic5: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
OK

1 Like

This Evans man
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Oh please! spare me the bullcrap

You can tell that to the birds

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by donkenny(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Scam001

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by habefeh(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ok.
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by BABANGBALI: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Abeg abeg make we hear word jo

10 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by wassade: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Kiki
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by chrisifeanyi: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
I hear
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by sagieramos(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
we don hear. nxt will be pastor tb josha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by phaphyz05(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Issokay
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by ajigiteri(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
The prayer of the righteous availeth much

11 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Realkenny(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by leighcon(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Good, so the secondary school students kidnapped and still in custody in Epe should be out tomorrow right?

Africa needs to get real.

CEONAIJATUBE:
The General Overseer Worldwide of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye appears to have aided the downfall of Nigerian billionaire kidnapper, Evans through spiritual warfare.

Exactly nine days after E.A. Adeboye, at the part 5 of the ongoing Abba Father congress raised a prayer point about kidnappers being arrested all over the world, notorious kidnapper, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike aka Evans was arrested.
It could be recalled that on Saturday, June 10, police officers from Abuja, arrested Evans and some of his gang members at his Magodo hideout in Lagos.
Before this arrest was made the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God (RCCG), raised a prayer point saying:
The whole church immediately began to pray that the men behind all the evil deeds are brought to justice. And as God would have it, Chukwudubem George Onwuamadike was picked up by the police.
The video of this particular service was posted by the Trinity Multimedia Studios on Tuesday, June 13, via their Facebook profile with the caption; “Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner. You could fill the sadness in PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE’s voice when he was praying about kidnapping in Nigeria on June 2nd 2017 during #AbbaFather Part 5, just 9 days after on June 11th 2017 the leader of a Notorious kidnapper was arrested in Nigeria. Who told you God won’t answer your prayer? #OlowoGboGboro himself will arrest all the troublers of our peace/nations in Jesus’ name.”

Via link: http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/06/see-how-pastor-adeboye-allegedly-aided.html?m=1

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by passionate88: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
RETIRED Pastor E-knock Adejara Adeboye grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by okpismart: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
lol
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by takenadoh: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
People emmmmm
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by SHAKABOOM: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Una don come again, mumu black monkeys,..Na adeboye make rain fall tday sef
undecided

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by chukslawrence(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Africa why? Weeping in Chinese for Nigeria backwardness cry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by yeyeboi(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ok
Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
We spiritualize almost everything in this nation that's why we are always backward

So, prayer is all we need for a kidnapper to be arrested and brought to justice?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Pastor Adeboye's Prayer Aided The Arrest Of Evans, The Notorious Kidnapper" by Jaqenhghar: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
sagieramos:
we don hear. nxt will be pastor tb josha
Hehehe
thats true. TB Joshua saw that arrest coming

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anne Enenche Ejected From Her Late Husband’s House (PIX) / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.