Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner (30346 Views)

I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / 7 Things That An Akwa Ibom Woman Will Never Tolerate In Your Relationship. / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Detrickypat(m): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
So what do you do with a girl that cheated with same guy twice, thinking she has found what was missing in her relationship...but after a while, became remorseful and confessed to her guy crying and pleading for a second chance....saying that she was ready to do anything to ease the hurt she caused and bring back the trust...

You gave her the second chance as you yourself was no saint and moved forward with the relationship.... Ever since, she has been a good girl and straightforward with herself and true to you too...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by BinaryRocks: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
importexpert:
Note

What I’m going to share below will benefit singles the most but can easily be corroborated by married folks here.
And also, this post is not written in list format. The reason is that I wanted to build the conversation properly.
If you are okay with this, then read on.

If you take a close look at the relationships around, you will readily agree with me that at least, 60% of people who are in a relationship cheat in one way or the other. This practice is gaining more grounds with less offensive names like “side chicks” and “side guy.” What this means is that if the “main chick” or “main guy” misbehaves, such a person can easily be fired and the “side person” will be “promoted.” It sounds a bit funny, doesn’t it? Maybe it is, but this trend is widespread already.

Unfaithfulness may be accidental if it happens just one time. But should it occur more than once, it is no longer an accident’ it is a decision. A partner who cheats always has a reason for doing so. Apart from the reason which is selfishness, a cheating partner hopes you will be ridiculously stupid enough not to find out. You may, therefore, agree that cheating is not merely an act of disloyalty; it is equally an insult to your intelligence.

So, what is the major reason why you should not tolerate anyone who cheats during dating or courtship? Because whoever cheats has a high tendency of being unfaithful in marriage. Before you argue the previous statement, read on a bit. When anyone cheats on their partner during dating, it often starts as mere fun. Soon enough, this act of fun degenerates into a habit. Such a person would then find it difficult to be content with just one partner. And if there is anything you should know about habits, it is the trusted adage which says, “bad habits die hard.”

Now, someone asks, “what if you caught your partner who apologizes with deep regrets and tears?” Well, remember I said earlier that there is a difference between those who cheat once and those who do so repeatedly. I would say anybody could find themselves in the situation likely to result in infidelity. No one is perfect. Some uncontrollable circumstances may lead some into it while others would still be strong enough to say "no." Those who engaged in it once possibly made a mistake and learn from it to avoid a re-occurrence in future. It is a bit understandable, and such is forgivable. Remember, no one is perfect. We all have limits to the strength of our character and two persons do not have equal amount of strength.

But if that person has been in that act more than once, it was not an accident. Or better still, “it was not the work of the devil.” That partner is merely apologizing not for doing wrong but for being caught. It is better to end the relationship immediately. Anyone who is unfaithful in a relationship for a certain period is really smart. They may deploy such smartness to convincing (or confusing) you to stay and forgive, but it is better you forgive and leave. You need to remind yourself that you deserve better.
Once again, someone may say they will quit such habits when they go into marriage. Don’t fall for that scam! Marriage will not take away the allure of cheating or disable the tendency to be unfaithful. In fact, marriage does not automatically make anyone a new creature.
If you ever find out that your partner continually cheats, don’t be so blinded by love and hope they would change in future. No, they would not change. They would just become smarter in covering their tracks. Life is too short to be unhappy in marriage because if infidelity. Save yourself the pains to come and let them go. There are still faithful people out there who truly deserve you.

Enough said.
So, what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Omoluabi16(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Will our girls hear?
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Starscreen: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Indomie Eaters!!! I'll Pay You 10k For Indomie D & H Letters, 5k Each.. DM me or drop contact
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by firstladyp4(f): 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Abeg Where Is Josephamstrong1 Come And Seeooo!!
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by modestydaku: 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nice one
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by firstladyp4(f): 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
seanswitch:
From experience; you will want to forgive the first time. But seriously, don't try it the second time. I'm still recovering after 2yrs.
What If U Already Hav Kids Yet He Stil Cheats And Begs To Be Forgiven Each Time?
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by IamEmem(m): 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
DeadPresident:

Naturally dumb and ignorant people are the the ones who would cheat on their partners

I hating cheating

Cheating is very disrespectful and shouldn't be forgiven

What are you looking for​ that you can't get from your partner ??

Why not break up with your partner and go have sex with whoever you wanna have sex with ??

This is why i hate people, most of them don't have a functioning brain

Seriously you hate people?? You brain is sick and dead...you need 100% overhauling in a rehab.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by tetula123(m): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2017
for me I feel 95percent of people in a relationship cheat.. so what's the use leaving who you with for someone else,when the new partner is going to end up doing same..

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by saasala(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2017
Detrickypat:
So what do you do with a girl that cheated with same guy twice, thinking she has found what was missing in her relationship...but after a while, became remorseful and confessed to her guy crying and pleading for a second chance....saying that she was ready to do anything to ease the hurt she caused and bring back the trust...

You gave her the second chance as you yourself was no saint and moved forward with the relationship.... Ever since, she has been a good girl and straightforward with herself and true to you too...

On some rare occassions, it does happen that the cheating partner has changed for real, but can you still trust her with all your heart after cheating on you twice with a guy? The memories might never go away, and that itself will remain a dagger stuck in your heart. Therefore, if you cannot trust her again, even tho she seems to have changed, please by all means let her go, and if otherwise, stay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by DeadPresident(m): 12:44am On Jun 15, 2017
IamEmem:

Seriously you hate people?? You brain is sick and dead...you need 100% overhauling in a rehab.

That's what your mother said yesterday when i wanted her to swallow my sperm
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by SheldonCooper: 1:43am On Jun 15, 2017
exactly! what is the point of cheating on your partner? If you are in a serious relationship you should give room for any form of cheating. goddamn it if i have not heard some stupid reasons for cheating. " He was lonely, i had pity on him", " He has been pestering me for some time so i just decided to give him some time but i told him i have a Fiance o". Can you imagine?

O.p. pls your next topic should explain what cheating is. Some people think cheating is only when you sleep with someone else. As a matter of fact, that one is small compared to what i am about to explain.
Guys, let us all be frank with ourselves. If you are locked in a room with someone as hot as your dream crush and she starts making advances towards you seductively. Most of us will do and undo . Same goes with the girls. Isn't that kind of understandable?

now take a look at this one, the worse form of cheating is when you are conscious of what you are doing and then lying to your partner about it. That is the painful one of all. You will ask," who is this girl with you in the picture ?" He will reply,"She is a a fellow worker jare". "Shallow" down, the lady in the picture is her mistress at the office. Even after you have evidence like chat records between them, he will still look at you in the face and say ," you worry too much, it is nothing".
Damn! i fear guys like that. They are the real hired Killers!

Same with the ladies. You hide phone conversations from him, you wouldn't pick some certain calls in front of him, you suddenly started passwording your phone after your visit to Gwagwalada from Lagos, You stay too long on calls with one particular guy and when your partner asks who the guy is and why you act like that you will start vexing and telling him he feels insecure and has trust issues.

This makes me ask the question: WHY?
you can't eat your cake and have it !
If you want to go out with someone else other than your partner then break up with him or her! why the deceit and lies?

Never do what you do to your partner to someone else! Respect, truth and good communication is all it takes. And if you want to date another guy/girl let your partner know. Simple!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Masterclass32: 1:50am On Jun 15, 2017
importexpert:
Note

What I’m going to share below will benefit singles the most but can easily be corroborated by married folks here.
And also, this post is not written in list format. The reason is that I wanted to build the conversation properly.

If you take a close look at the relationships around, you will readily agree with me that at least, 60% of people who are in a relationship cheat in one way or the other. This practice is gaining more grounds with less offensive names like “side chicks” and “side guy.” What this means is that if the “main chick” or “main guy” misbehaves, such a person can easily be fired and the “side person” will be “promoted.” It sounds a bit funny, doesn’t it? Maybe it is, but this trend is widespread already.

Unfaithfulness may be accidental if it happens just one time. But should it occur more than once, it is no longer an accident’ it is a decision. A partner who cheats always has a reason for doing so. Apart from the reason which is selfishness, a cheating partner hopes you will be ridiculously stupid enough not to find out. You may, therefore, agree that cheating is not merely an act of disloyalty; it is equally an insult to your intelligence.

So, what is the major reason why you should not tolerate anyone who cheats during dating or courtship? Because whoever cheats has a high tendency of being unfaithful in marriage. Before you argue the previous statement, read on a bit. When anyone cheats on their partner during dating, it often starts as mere fun. Soon enough, this act of fun degenerates into a habit. Such a person would then find it difficult to be content with just one partner. And if there is anything you should know about habits, it is the trusted adage which says, “bad habits die hard.”

Now, someone asks, “what if you caught your partner who apologizes with deep regrets and tears?” Well, remember I said earlier that there is a difference between those who cheat once and those who do so repeatedly. I would say anybody could find themselves in the situation likely to result in infidelity. No one is perfect. Some uncontrollable circumstances may lead some into it while others would still be strong enough to say "no." Those who engaged in it once possibly made a mistake and learn from it to avoid a re-occurrence in future. It is a bit understandable, and such is forgivable. Remember, no one is perfect. We all have limits to the strength of our character and two persons do not have equal amount of strength.

But if that person has been in that act more than once, it was not an accident. Or better still, “it was not the work of the devil.” That partner is merely apologizing not for doing wrong but for being caught. It is better to end the relationship immediately. Anyone who is unfaithful in a relationship for a certain period is really smart. They may deploy such smartness to convincing (or confusing) you to stay and forgive, but it is better you forgive and leave. You need to remind yourself that you deserve better.
Once again, someone may say they will quit such habits when they go into marriage. Don’t fall for that scam! Marriage will not take away the allure of cheating or disable the tendency to be unfaithful. In fact, marriage does not automatically make anyone a new creature.
If you ever find out that your partner continually cheats, don’t be so blinded by love and hope they would change in future. No, they would not change. They would just become smarter in covering their tracks. Life is too short to be unhappy in marriage because if infidelity. Save yourself the pains to come and let them go. There are still faithful people out there who truly deserve you.

Enough said.
So, what do you think?

Couldn't agree more.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by TinaAnita(f): 2:07am On Jun 15, 2017
My favourite part:_ "Because whoever cheats has a high tendency of being unfaithful in marriage."

Absolutely on point

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by sidonlook: 2:14am On Jun 15, 2017
importexpert:
Note

Enough said.
So, what do you think?

What about Cheating in marriage where you have children?
If you break up, what will be the fate of the children?
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by joekes(m): 2:14am On Jun 15, 2017
importexpert:
Note

Enough said.
So, what do you think?

Nice one boss.... permit me to distribute this post across platforms cos I have had experience of such, and indeed I must say it was really terrible. And I wouldn't wish that for my enemy.
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by totorimi: 2:16am On Jun 15, 2017
That is part of the new age so it is normal. Today, people do not have respect for themselves talkless of others. Personally, I believe it cuts across both married and single people. I have heard an older woman say something like it makes her look younger when she sleeps with a younger guy same goes for men. Who am I to judge who is right or wrong but to accept what has come to stay.
Even you OP you cannot subject your life to perpetual bondage if you are with partner, rather commit an offence against the law you will just leave him or her to be doing their foolishness while you pursue your destiny.

There is no explanation for it anyway other than it has come to stay and its a part of the new age trend. Even nowadays the spouses know that their partners are cheating but rather than speak up they pretend and do nothing about it as long as food is on the table and nobody is hurt.

So it is normal.
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by joekes(m): 2:18am On Jun 15, 2017
SheldonCooper:
exactly! what is the point of cheating on your partner? If you are in a serious relationship you should give room for any form of cheating. goddamn it if i have not heard some stupid reasons for cheating. " He was lonely, i had pity on him", " He has been pestering me for some time so i just decided to give him some time but i told him i have a Fiance o". Can you imagine?

O.p. pls your next topic should explain what cheating is. Some people think cheating is only when you sleep with someone else. As a matter of fact, that one is small compared to what i am about to explain.
Guys, let us all be frank with ourselves. If you are locked in a room with someone as hot as your dream crush and she starts making advances towards you seductively. Most of us will do and undo . Same goes with the girls. Isn't that kind of understandable?

now take a look at this one, the worse form of cheating is when you are conscious of what you are doing and then lying to your partner about it. That is the painful one of all. You will ask," who is this girl with you in the picture ?" He will reply,"She is a a fellow worker jare". "Shallow" down, the lady in the picture is her mistress at the office. Even after you have evidence like chat records between them, he will still look at you in the face and say ," you worry too much, it is nothing".
Damn! i fear guys like that. They are the real hired Killers!

Same with the ladies. You hide phone conversations from him, you wouldn't pick some certain calls in front of him, you suddenly started passwording your phone after your visit to Gwagwalada from Lagos, You stay too long on calls with one particular guy and when your partner asks who the guy is and why you act like that you will start vexing and telling him he feels insecure and has trust issues.

This makes me ask the question: WHY?
you can't eat your cake and have it !
If you want to go out with someone else other than your partner then break up with him or her! why the deceit and lies?

Never do what you do to your partner to someone else! Respect, truth and good communication is all it takes. And if you want to date another guy/girl let your partner know. Simple!

Cool
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Whitemoney: 2:27am On Jun 15, 2017
I buy/Sale US iTunes gift card at a very moderate rate kindly hit me up

08063984186 (whatsap)
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by arnold123: 2:42am On Jun 15, 2017
importexpert:
Note

Enough said.
So, what do you think?

dis is some long shayt boy,to cut a long story short, you Will get STI's and STD's that have no cure all because of a cheating asshole and gbagam ! your ass will be dead , people are very wicked and they will find any means to spread those viruses #my safety first before all this stupid love shayt Bros!!!!
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 15, 2017
It seems like u're talking from exper
Perspectives:
In all honesty I never used to cheat but then I realized I was being a fool. Relationship and love is just overrated.

Many people that cheat didn't plan to do so, it's as a result of past experience.
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Vikky014(f): 5:39am On Jun 15, 2017
seanswitch:
From experience; you will want to forgive the first time. But seriously, don't try it the second time. I'm still recovering after 2yrs.
Lol recovering from what exactly Hmmmmmm. just forgive the cheat so that u can enjoy ur next relationship.
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Brownzola(m): 5:43am On Jun 15, 2017
Mimzyy:

This is the second time that I have come across your thread and tried to hit my phone thinking there's an insect there angry
Sincerely, me too i almost broke my screen cos i was half asleep. That insect like animation ehn. cheesy
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Rahym001(m): 5:58am On Jun 15, 2017
cos HIV is real, a chaeating partner is dangerous

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by SUNDICOS(m): 6:01am On Jun 15, 2017
lefulefu:

excruse moi...wat is side chick?
small fowl wey dey person side na him be side chick.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Toks2008(m): 6:13am On Jun 15, 2017
importexpert:

Enough said.
So, what do you think?

All these sermon on top which matter?

If you like use the whole cyber space to preach,people MUST CHEAT so rather for me to write all your long sermon I would rather write about how to cope with it if you find yourself with a reckless unrepentant cheat.

Men and women cheat and only a reasonable person will not cheat with impunity but will respect the other person by doing it very very far without the other knowing IF THEY MUST CHEAT.

Asking people not to tolerate a cheating partner is like telling them not to bother about marriage because 8 out of 10 guys cheat and 5 out of 5 ladies cheat.

As long as they are smart about it and they use protection I guess no wahala.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by robosky02(m): 6:18am On Jun 15, 2017
tuscani:
You have said it all, especially the part when you say if it happens more than once, it is not just cheating, it is already disrespect

well said
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by godunia(m): 6:18am On Jun 15, 2017
So long as we have accepted the social word "cheating" we must also accept that rules set by man will never be perfect. Let's go back to God, before God there's nothing like cheating in the Bible, it's either adultery or fornication and it's God that sees in secret that rewards the offender. Speaking my mind, I m not afraid of anybody if the price I will pay for cheating is my wife or gf leaving me, is that punishment? It is not I can always get replacement but if I remember that the punishment for fornication or adultery is destruction by God would I not be more likely to stay faithful? I will cheat because I m not afraid of anybody and it's also my right to do whatever I want but I won't commit adultery/fornication because God will hold me accountable.. . Do you get the point?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Mimzyy(f): 6:22am On Jun 15, 2017
Brownzola:

Sincerely, me too i almost broke my screen cos i was half asleep. That insect like animation ehn. cheesy

Lol
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by darlingnuel(m): 6:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Cheat... Cheater... Cheatest
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by praise1705(f): 6:28am On Jun 15, 2017
it's not cheating till you put a ring on it, or you take the relationship to the next level.

you keep playing bf n gf and expecting either party not to try else where after which he/she would be discarded

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Toks2008(m): 6:34am On Jun 15, 2017
importexpert do you really want to know why people cheat?

It's because humans bith male and female crave for variety and only the very disciplined and God fearing person will not cheat.

And for people like me and many others who hate cheating on their spouse,the surprising twist is that we can still cheat if we put ourselves in a compromising situation with someone we are sexually attracted to.

Lastly I would say that many decent guys and ladies cheat because they are married to someone they are not sexual attracted to.

You know how it is...I love beautiful b**bs but I got married to a lady whose upper chamber I'm not too cool with and yes I married her because as they say...a good character is better than a beautiful body...and then I marry the character but when I see a babe out there with that sexual qualities I want it will take God's grace for me not to at least want to have a go at it....in like manner some ladies have that picture of their dream guy in terms of physical attributes and a lady once told me that if she ever marries a fair complexion ed man,she must cheat with a black guy and she eventually married a dark skinned guy and she remained faithful till date.

The act of cheating is complicated and there is no way it can be unraveled but one thing I just want to say is that everyone should ask him or herself..."what can I do to avoid cheating" once you have the answers...strive towards that direction.

For me,even if my wife has angelic character without the type of physical sexual traits i want,it will take the grace of God for me to remain faithful to her but if she has those features...she will beg me to cheat on her....i'm very visual and whatever is pleasing to my eyes pleases my soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.