Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo (45389 Views)

Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo / IMSU Student Arrested For Armed Robbery(photo) / Police In Benin Arrest 75-year-old Grandfather For Armed Robbery (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by CastedDude: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
Two Nigerian men have landed in trouble for daylight robbery near the presidential palace in Ghana. The two suspected robbers who have been apprehended - reportedly deflated the tyres of their victim at the Flagstaff House traffic light and snatched GH¢6,000 (0ver 400 thousand naira) he had withdrawn from a bank at Osu.

According to 3News, the daylight robbery reportedly occurred Wednesday afternoon. The two suspects, Ndubueze Odoemenam and Chiokoko Amadie, according to the Cantonment Divisional Commander, ACP Winfred Frimpong, trailed their victim from a bank in Osu.

The police said the victim stopped at the traffic light at Flagstaff House but suddenly realised that he had a flat tyre when the green light came on.

The victim, the police said, pulled over to the side to check what happened. Just as the victim got down to check the fault, two guys on a motorbike zoomed past him and snatched the money he had withdrawn together with the envelope. ACP Frimpong said another motor bike rider pursued the robbers and hit the one ridding the bike with his helmet leading to an accident at 37 Military Hospital.

The accident reportedly caused the money to spread on the road attracting commuters, some of whom began to mete instance justice on the three riders.

They were, however, saved by ASP Nanka Bruce, who was returning from a duty point.

GH¢5,250 out of the GH¢6,000 belonging to the victim was also retrieved.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/two-nigerians-grabbed-for-robbery-near-flagstaff-house-in-ghana.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by CastedDude: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Buharimustgo: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
They should be killed Asap,they left Nigeria to Ghana to commit this kind of crime

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by cassidy1996(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
east side

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by nerodenero: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
The way naira dey fall, time go reach wey we go require Ghana-must-go bag to shop. To say there was a time cedis was nothing compared to naira, now see margin, it's annoying.
GH¢6,000 (0ver 400 thousand naira)
Shame on our leaders, particularly the Daura man who has failed back-to-back.

For the thieves, do the crime and do the time. Your get rich or die trying mentality is the reason you guys should do the time.

Modified:
Got tired of mentions. Pls see:https://www.nairaland.com/3862035/top-10-strongest-currencies-africa.

1 Ghana Cedi - N71.3k. See google and my post was based on the above.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Elmojiid(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
NCAN.....i kwn say na them,i no mention name o.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Homeboiy: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
chai naija money no get value again oo

I dey enter GH next month

I c why this Bini boys dey run go there

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by DanseMacabre(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Forking dumb thieves. Vex no even gree me check names. angry

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by auntysimbiat(f): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigerians in diaspora should stop tarnishing the image of this country

30 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by passionate88: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin grin grin

The two suspects, Ndubueze Odoemenam and Chiokoko Amadie, according to the Cantonment Divisional Commander, ACP Winfred Frimpong, trailed their victim from a bank in Osu.
By their names ye shall know them.

GH¢6,000 (0ver 400 thousand naira)
That idiot in LONDON has finished Nigeria. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Afonjas see what you guys caused

39 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
This is serious. Anyway, the law of the land should take its full course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Rich4god(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Seriously, I feel ashamed reading crime news these days, cos I definitely know it's pple from the East.

I was arguing with my friends on Sunday.... When I cited example of Igbo guys pushing drugs, all of them were of the school of thought that those guys are hustling. I just gv up...

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by SexyNairalander: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
booked
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
The two suspects, Ndubueze Odoemenam and Chiokoko Amadie otherwise known as developers. grin grin grin grin grin grin

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by geozone: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
bastards

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Philinho(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Na them oo. Developers. NCAN coordinator to take over

11 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by thunderbabs: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigerians be decreasing our credibility profile all around the world since buhari....... undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by NCANSecretary: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Report loading....

Ndubueze Odoemenam and Chiokoko Amadie

Report generated.

Result: It's the Ghana developers branch.

52 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by freakthingz(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ooo my Igbo brodas why na?

At least them no mine skull join

16 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by whitebeard(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hello hello.. The names of the individuals can't be identified bet we all know that the are kawnu disciples..!!

24 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
CastedDude:
Two Nigerian men have landed in trouble for daylight robbery near the presidential palace in Ghana. The two suspected robbers who have been apprehended - reportedly deflated the tyres of their victim at the Flagstaff House traffic light and snatched GH¢6,000 (0ver 400 thousand naira) he had withdrawn from a bank at Osu.

According to 3News, the daylight robbery reportedly occurred Wednesday afternoon. The two suspects, Ndubueze Odoemenam and Chiokoko Amadie, according to the Cantonment Divisional Commander, ACP Winfred Frimpong, trailed their victim from a bank in Osu.

The police said the victim stopped at the traffic light at Flagstaff House but suddenly realised that he had a flat tyre when the green light came on.

The victim, the police said, pulled over to the side to check what happened. Just as the victim got down to check the fault, two guys on a motorbike zoomed past him and snatched the money he had withdrawn together with the envelope. ACP Frimpong said another motor bike rider pursued the robbers and hit the one ridding the bike with his helmet leading to an accident at 37 Military Hospital.

The accident reportedly caused the money to spread on the road attracting commuters, some of whom began to mete instance justice on the three riders.

They were, however, saved by ASP Nanka Bruce, who was returning from a duty point.

GH¢5,250 out of the GH¢6,000 belonging to the victim was also retrieved.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/two-nigerians-grabbed-for-robbery-near-flagstaff-house-in-ghana.html
Lol, na dem. We don taya!

11 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Burger01(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
CastedDude:

l

I knew it... Na them undecided

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by ominilongest(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
So dem dey Ghana....I think say na only China and Malaysia o

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by lekbel09(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
I refuse to check names, Nigerians and stealing are like 5 and 6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by samkay3g(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ndubueze Odoemenam. flattino
Chiokoko Amadie. flattino

Awon were adoju tini omo, dem don dey Ghana too, awon olori pelebe oshi....

Awon ara ile Evans

To all our politicians, Na God go punish all of una o, see au cedi come better Naira.

27 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by augustus175(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Don't even know what to say!!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by chukslawrence(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Biafran's won't be that frustrated to have done such, they are Nigerians lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by Lanretoye(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
tell me their names.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo by jieta: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
The two suspected robbers who have been apprehended - reportedly deflated the tyres of their victim at the Flagstaff House traffic light and snatched GH¢6,000 (0ver 400 thousand naira) he had withdrawn from a bank at Osu. na wa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Confusion In Swahli Market As Man Was Alleged To Have Defiled A 12year Old Girl / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) / Ondo Bank Robbers Kill Journalist, Policeman, Okada Rider During Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.