Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters (32036 Views)

Edo: Saraki, PDP Leaders Pressure INEC Chairman To Rig Election- SaharaReporters / Onnoghen In Fresh Application Says CCT Chairman’s ‘integrity In Doubt’ / How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by 9jasave: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Princeboca12:
Sahara reports should go and sleep jare. He that has no sin should cast the first stone. Nonsense. As if back then when they were fighting Jonathan Dino Melaye didnt bribe them.

your still basking in the euphoria of that loss..you need to move on as all the actors had move on since time memorial!

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by 9jasave: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2017
ayindejimmy:

You people just open your mouth anyhow.
SR was on Tinubu 's case when he was in office too.
http://saharareporters.com/2007/10/29/rejoinder-bola-tinubu’s-140-million-v-mobile-deal-exposed

Tinubu' s cct trial was 10 years ago, was SR this active then?

We say all Politicians are corrupt, but when they start prosecuting them you people start support them. Are we going to bring politicians from another country to prosecute?
Are we going bring politicians from another country to probe?

Thank you so much for the response.
have been looking for how to reply him
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by IJOBA2: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Tolexander:
Sahara Bukola Reporters!
supers1panthers how are you
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by Tolexander: 10:34am On Jun 15, 2017
IJOBA2:
supers1panthers how are you
hope dem no cast spell on you?
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by IJOBA2: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2017
Tolexander:
hope dem no cast spell on you?
ARE YOU TRYING TO DENY YOUR MONICKER grin
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by Tolexander: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2017
IJOBA2:
ARE YOU TRYING TO DENY YOUR MONICKER grin
mtcheeew!
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by LordAdam16: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2017
Haha...

Seunmsg, e b lyk say na CPC faction arrange the deal with Saraki. 2019 will be interesting, walahi...

-Lord
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by Princeboca12(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2017
9jasave:

your still basking in the euphoria of that loss..you need to move on as all the actors had move on since time
memorial!

Dude have moved on but news like this take me back to memory lane

1 Like

Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by positivetaught: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2017
yes APC n buhari are perfect,all others are crooks, this same cct chairman had corruption allegations on him but the government n her supporters insisted that he must carry out the prosecution of saraki's case,now that the government has lost it's another round of bribery accusations,in APC circles it means no one can do what is right especially when it affects APC negatively unless that person is corrupt I:e if you are not for APC then you are corrupt,what a shame,tufiakwa.
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by blackboy(m): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2017
SR!! I wonder why you all have not been shut down with your Shameless and crappy news. Speculation and insinuations are no good. Sue them. Well I won't blame anyone for not suing them again cause it don't make a difference. But this has got to stop.
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by Handsomecole(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2017
Finally I give up on this Buhari Adminstration . Please where is the nearest "Wailers Registration" centre in Lagos??
If, when and how do you conduct your screening??
Is it too late to join??
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by bossrillboss: 11:51am On Jun 15, 2017
Sahara reporters abi na dustbin reporters should goan sit down jejely joor.mumu idiots.Apc propaganda machine..awon oloribuku gbogbo.
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by LANDLORD72: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sahara reporter devi reporter
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by vicky85(f): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Thats if they are Journalists. Only a Journalist will value the importance of investigative journalism. But SR is an online blogger to make money from politicians, threatens those corrupt politicians to expose their deeds. They are like a tool used to fight opponents and opposition. They can be predictable. I bet it with you, they will not write anything on Tinubu for now until another party hijack the government.
uboma:
SP should have backed up their allegations with concrete evidence.

More investigative journalism is needed.....
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
But I thought Fayose said he made "Holy Spirit " led predictions for the discharge and acquittal of Saraki?lol
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by Bhol28: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
Drabeey:
saraki saraki.....

There would be a day of reckoning.... That im sure of. Definitely.

drabeey was HERE
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
GenBuhari:
Don't be deceived Sahara Reporters that is based in New York City USA is an out and out imperialist CIA outfit.

Ever since imperialists poisoned PMB all the breaking news regarding the government and PMB has been from Sahara Reporters . This is because the imperialists who poisoned PMB, own and control both Osinbajo and Saraki who are both stealth imperialist stooges whose cabal have secretly taken over the government.

Sahara Reporters therefore is in the same cabal as Saraki, their role is ultimately to deceive Nigerians to form opinions that would be to the benefit of imperialist skullduggery in Nigeria.

This means they want to gain Nigeria 's confidence by appearing not to support Saraki, who they know most Nigerians dislike.
By gaining our confidence they can continue to be in a position to deceive us and make us believe that imperialists played no part in poisoning of the president and they are genuinely trying to heal him.
Mumu. So imperialist also poison Buhari brain preventing him from naming his ministers for almost a year... And afterwards went ahead to name jokers as ministers. Ode oshi
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by brojoshua: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Corrupt kingpin
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
It's bad enough to be ignorant, but what's even worse is to be ignorant and not know it.
Nalikedis:
Mumu. So imperialist also poison Buhari brain preventing him from naming his ministers for almost a year... And afterwards went ahead to name jokers as ministers. Ode oshi
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by frankzone: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
marv1:
. Sometimes I find it difficult to understand you youths of nowadays think. Is it illiteracy or immaturity. I can't fathom.
Look at this mor*nic zombie! I be your mate?
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by Addicted2Women: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
pauljumbo:
When will sahara repoters write about tinubu?

Hi bro

I just watched your YouTube video

I have a serious question i wanna ask
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by pauljumbo: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Hi bro

I just watched your YouTube video

I have a serious question i wanna ask

Ok connect with me at pauljumbo.com
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by Addicted2Women: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
pauljumbo:

Okay
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by Addicted2Women: 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
pauljumbo:

Bro

Check your Facebook message

I would have sent you a WhatsApp message but i don't have WhatsApp
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by reuben79: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
9ja my country where money answer everything...............almighty God change my story,let me above d law in dis country..........baba God naaa beg ar dey beg.
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by odinga1of: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
gfullmoon:
This acquittal goes beyond monetary inducement of Umar the CCT Chairman, but to pay Bukola Saraki back for standing with PMB through his trying times despite covertly "persecuting" him through CCT. This is to put Bukola Saraki in a good mood should people seeking to move motion declaring PMB incapacitated prompt the demand. He will use this one good term/tone deserves another to calm the tide.

Bukola Saraki can now enjoyed his Senate Presidency for once. Lessons: There is no harm in trying, Hon Aminu Tambuwal had set the pace of flaunting Party Zoning arrangement and living to tell the story.

But during OBJs time noone survived such prank, if you doubts me ask Late SP Chuba Okadigbo etc and those who succeeded mi like SP Anyim Pius, Na'Abba etc didn't return to the National Assembly again. Though Senator Anyim read the hand writing on the wall ,and never bothered contesting again.

Gbosa for u Boss, u understand our politheificians
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by marv1: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2017
frankzone:

Look at this mor*nic zombie! I be your mate?
. A further confirmation of what I have said before. Always coming to nairaland to abuse without substance. It really shows the kind of person you are and where you are coming from. I doubt if the youths of this generation have hope.
Re: How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters by frankzone: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
marv1:
. A further confirmation of what I have said before. Always coming to nairaland to abuse without substance. It really shows the kind of person you are and where you are coming from. I doubt if the youths of this generation have hope.
You can go ahead and whine about your hopelessness without tagging 'illiteracy and immaturity' to someone you know nothing about, only to play the victim card when clapped back. Now where is the substance of what you posted out there? Gray hair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fasoranti's Son Disputes Police claim and insists Fulani Herdsmen killed Sister / Lauretta Onochie Calls Senator Abaribe A Buffoon. / Electricity Workers To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.