Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria (60726 Views)

Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by scantee(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2017
They pay peanuts.. Smh
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by charles009(m): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Omo those salaries Na peanuts. One low profile coy i worked for starts contract staff at 120k net. All those pay for senior associates are just laughable...

4 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by I888(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2017
lonelydora:

In KPMG, you are not allowed to enter a loaded taxi or bus, you go with 'drop'. You are not allowed to eat at a Buka or mama put, you eat at eatery. Sign your sack letter by drinking sachet water. Board a bike and get sacked. Your suits MUST be made of a good quality material, etc. So many Do's and Don'ts

Bros, it's called branding/packaging. You got to look the figure your command.

They have their reasons for doing that.

4 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2017
czaratwork:
instead of AA it is ernst and young. They are the big 4. i wished i started my career with them

I still wish I can take a study leave to go for a graduate study that will lead to an internship with them.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2017
lonelydora:

In KPMG, you are not allowed to enter a loaded taxi or bus, you go with 'drop'. You are not allowed to eat at a Buka or mama put, you eat at eatery. Sign your sack letter by drinking sachet water. Board a bike and get sacked. Your suits MUST be made of a good quality material, etc. So many Do's and Don'ts

Mbaanu... ... that one no go work. I like my food like no man's business
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by blank(f): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2017
gbishman:
These so called multinational companies don't have any standards what so ever, one would expect that a KPMG staff in UK, US or where ever should be the same any where in the world. i.e what a KPMG staff of the same cadre in UK earns should same as that in Nigeria or else where.
No standards
To resolve these issues is quite easy, a law should be passed that before such firms are patronised they must show their compliance to global standards.

Will the law also state that their clients (the companies they audit or consult for) have to pay the same amount of fees as the other international companies? Did you really think this through? Don't you know the relationship between salaries and the revenues of a company?

10 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by encrypt(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2017
lonelydora:

Ontop how much wey them dey pay?
Lol 2million per annum? They are not well
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Ajewealth123(m): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jarus:

You mean you want to be spoonfed?
whats the essence of the post? Was it not to pass complete info?
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Virtualaccounts: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
opalu:
When I was working as a Salary-Earner, I dreamt of working in some dream companies like KPMG though being an Audit firm, and also frontline Engineering companies. Today they work for me directly or indirectly. ☺

That's the spirit bra.

Why don't you check our page sir. We will like to work for you too.

Virtualaccountant.ng

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by PastorandMentor(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Years ago I went for an interview at mansard with one of my friend that works and is still at KPMG. See the way he was ordering me around na. Since KPMG is opposite mansard, he asked me to drop so he could park well. I just feel he didn't want people to see him with me. Lol you know job hunting na. I was so broke and on a funny looking suit. Thank God for God. Today I have a great job, own a car, about building my own house. I travel outside the country at least two times yearly and my company pay every debt. Thank God for God.

22 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by salford1: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
gbishman:
These so called multinational companies don't have any standards what so ever, one would expect that a KPMG staff in UK, US or where ever should be the same any where in the world. i.e what a KPMG staff of the same cadre in UK earns should same as that in Nigeria or else where.
No standards
To resolve these issues is quite easy, a law should be passed that before such firms are patronised they must show their compliance to global standards.
That is not realistic. Cost of living is different in countries. Even oil companies wont pay a worker in UK and Nigeria on the same cadre the same wage wage.

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by mcpat(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Years ago I went for an interview at mansard with one of my friend that works and is still at KPMG. See the way he was ordering me around na. Since KPMG is opposite mansard, he asked me to drop so he could park well. I just feel he didn't want people to see him with me. Lol you know job hunting na. I was so broke and on a funny looking suit. Thank God for God. Today I have a great job, own a car, about building my own house. I travel outside the country at least two times yearly and my company pay every debt. Thank God for God.

You got a free ride to an interview. Let me tell you what you missed;

Avoided being stained in a commuter bus by either the bus or incoming passengers.

Avoided wasting precious time bus drivers use at different bus stops.

Had time to build enough confidence needed for the interview since you're comfortable and not looking over your shoulders. Etc

The only thing you can remember is him telling you to come down at the entrance of your venue. You're the definition of ungrateful.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by PastorandMentor(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
Shut up and read well.
mcpat:

Avoided being stained in a commuter bus by either the bus or incoming passengers.

Had time to build enough confidence needed for the interview since you're comfortable and not looking over your shoulders. Etc

The only thing you can remember is him telling you to come down at the entrance of your venue. You're the definition of ungrateful.

6 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by mcpat(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Shut up and read well.

Now you have a car, so you're doing the ordering around.

I'll shut up sire

20 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Kowalskii(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
It doesn't have to come to this now. Its not every time attack attack ehn... sometimes lets look the other way.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by scarr: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
INGO all the way. Wear polo and slippers, nobody send you angry

1 Like

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by spankyflex(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
scarr:
INGO all the way.
Wear polo and slippers, nobody send you angry
abi oooo,u got the drift.FHI things
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
ThisTrend:

KPMG is of the best top firm to work for in Nigeria today. This is not just because KPMG salary structure or how much they pay their workers is huge but because you can build a career in KPMG once employed to this top auditing company in Nigeria.

In our subsequent post, we shall also release the staff salaries of other big international auditing companies operating in Nigeria like PwC, EY and Deloitte, so you could compare with what KPMG pays their staff on a monthly basis.

Below is Salary Structure of KPMG and How Much they Pay their Workers on Monthly and Annual Basis

1. An intern working in KPMG is paid about N37,500 per month.

2. The company pays an analyst collects between N116,000 and 146,000 on monthly basis.

3. Senior analysts is paid between N2.17 million and 2.59 million on annual basis

4. Associates working at KPMG are also paid between N2.16 million and N2.35 million yearly.

5. Senior Associate with KPMG is paid around N5.57 million and N6.02 million on annual basis.

6. A Manager at KPMG collects between N12.6 million and N13.6 million per year.

7. A staff working as Audit Associate with this firm is paid between N144, 000 and N156,000 on monthly basis.

8. Audit Senior Associate collects between N241,000 and N258, 000 per month. while their annual total take home package ranges from N3.1 million to N3.32 million.

9. A Trainee IT Consultant with the firm is paid around N2.39 million and N2.62 million on annual basis.

10. Finally, KPMG salary for its Semi Senior Associate on annual basis ranges between N3.33 and N3.64 million.

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/06/kpmg-salary-structure-salary-payment-of.html?m=1

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, CrazyMan, 1forall
The salary of Semi senior is inaccurate.
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by lovezola: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
pls i need kpmg past questions and answers for pratice .

kindly send to lovethastone@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Zirah: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
mcpat:

You are indeed silly. This was uncalled for. If you don't get the story and lesson behind his comment, you should just shut up.

4 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Pojomojo: 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Johnson John & Co, our firm commenced its operations in June, 1999, after the Managing Partner left the services of KPMG as a senior Partner in December 1991. We are one Nigeria's leading Accounting & Audit firms.

As part of efforts to reposition for the challenges ahead, a growth oriented Accounting firm with Corporate Head Office in Lagos and branch offices at Abuja, Asaba and Port-Harcourt needs qualified personnel to man the vacant position below:

Job Code: AM003
Audit Manager

Job Code: AAM 003
Assistant Audit Manager

Job Code: AS003
Audit Senior 3 slots

Job Code: AT003
Audit Trainees 3 slot

Requirements
Applicants must possess University Degree with minimum of Second Class Upper or Higher National Diploma Upper Credit, in addition to being an Associate Member of ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage
Must be below 35 years with at least 3 years post professional qualification experience in an accounting firm.
Must be computer literate and the ability to use more than one accounting package will be an added advantage.
IFRS Certification with implementation experience.

Application Closing Date
30th August, 2016

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Imoleolotu@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Pojomojo: 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2017
segend:

He is actually right. You can do anything at home, but not at work. Dressing is part of your assessment, and you are not to take bike or bus to a client place or to the office. Dont know how strictly they enforce these rules though, and my information is based on 2011.

No bus or public transport to work, that's true.
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by mcpat(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
Zirah:

You are indeed silly. This was uncalled for. If you don't get the story and lesson behind his comment, you should just shut up.

Bang your head against the wall

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by kunbeeee: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Just went through these thread and I really do not understand why people love to give wrong info and its even so shocking that others even belive such.

1. There is no such rule as not taking bus or bike to work. That is your personal choice. As long as where you are going to is work related, you are allowed to book a cab and the expenses will be covered by Kpmg. Also if you work late into the night, you are also allowed to book a cab. Simple

2. You are allowed to eat anywhere you want to.. However one of the benefits in this company is free lunch..So which employee would want to go an be looking for a buka when there is a cafeteria that serves all kinds of meals including swallows?

3. I am not even going to address the comment about being sacked because of drinking sachet water...

4. To all those who are complaining about the salary structure..Please its not by force to work in KPMG. Those who are there know what they are looking for and trust me they get it.

13 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Wellington123: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Please can anyone help me with aptitude question and answers of the big fours? Judeirues@gmail.com thanks alot
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by ifko: 3:05pm On May 26, 2022
scarr:
INGO all the way.
Wear polo and slippers, nobody send you angry
The only thing i love about my job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Perfect Resignation Letter / Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life / Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.