Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth (17929 Views)

Insecurity: President Buhari Has Failed Nigerians – Arewa Youth Group / Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by RareDiamond: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2017
God Bless Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by IgboticGirl(f): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Igbos have no violence in them
They should call their youths to order
It was foolish of them to issue such threat without thinking it through
I can tell you that there are millions of peaceful northerners doing business in the south
If they misbehave up there on oct 1
Then it's open season on all the cows I see grin

cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by emmymdk: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by magoo10(m): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2017
So even the northerners don't want to leave.
where are those asking the igbos to leave the north?
God bless ndigbo

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Bigframe: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2017
October 1st loading... grin
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by cursedAbiola(f): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
IdisuleOurOwn:

The ones that killed, maim and rape your women in one of your state (Enugu) that the coward of a governor has to declare fasting and prayer.

The ones that killed and chased people from their farm in Abia and Anambra states.

The ones, that of recent drove pupils taking their mid-term test from their classroom somewhere in Anambra state.
These are the people the report above is talking about.

Kiss the truth!
[/s]
what's this fasting half abokii saying?
hunger don dey wire you
dey there and continue starving under Ramadan fasting

7 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by 0b100100111: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2017
Why!

The herdsmen should move there cattle herds and head to the West where they can be apportioned massive grazing reserves.

They should please help facilitate the Biafran dream

True Nigerians re fed-up

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by bionixs: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2017
spinna:
So a reasonable statement can come from miyetti ..
when business interest is touched,even the world's greatest dummy would start making sense

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by akpamuomenka: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2017
cursedAbiola:
which one be south east herdsmen again?

Go back to school.
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Cubeet: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

The ones that killed, maim and rape your women in one of your state (Enugu) that the coward of a governor has to declare fasting and prayer.

The ones that killed and chased people from their farm in Abia and Anambra states.

The ones, that of recent drove pupils taking their mid-term test from their classroom somewhere in Anambra state.
These are the people the report above is talking about.

Kiss the truth!
Their brothers also rape your women, killed them, stole their properties, destroyed your farm in three of your states.Disobeyed your governor ban and continued with the attack

Your masters ofcourse

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by cursedAbiola(f): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
akpamuomenka:

Go back to school.
[/s] trash

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Joiceee(f): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Igbos have no violence in them
They should call their youths to order
It was foolish of them to issue such threat without thinking it through
I can tell you that there are millions of peaceful northerners doing business in the south
If they misbehave up there on oct 1
Then it's open season on all the cows I see grin
so funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by braceurself(f): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2017
All this Internet warriors, making noise here are not even in their villages, they are far from home drumming for war, start moving, I doubt my igbo landlord has that in his agenda, he just collected rent for another two years
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2017
smiley
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by genearts(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Whether they disown them or own them, they should get ready to take their cows outta Igbo land

Are u ready to take your 44 trillion naira investment out of hausa land?

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by chisomdestiny: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2017
Herdsmen

Anyway, I have always said it that these quit notice to the Igbos is a distraction for us to forget the absence of the President

It is working...

Arewa youths that can't stop the herdsmen from killing their people.....
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by agitator: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2017
Derawiz:
lol, south east herdsmen? where were they when their brothers ransacked uzo-uwani in Enugu? where were they Wen their brothers robbed on a daily basis.
The battle line has already been drawn, what we need to know now are those for us and those against us, we already know who any "herdsman" belongs to.

PS : We have nothing like south eastern herdsmen, we the pple of the south east are not nomads and refuse to acknowledge those nomads being christened " south eastern "

Wetin you dey para for, Na Afonja the unity beggers dey talk?

Guy abeg chill, no mind the brown roof republic unity beggers. wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by francisbiz: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Derawiz:
lol, south east herdsmen? where were they when their brothers ransacked uzo-uwani in Enugu? where were they Wen their brothers robbed on a daily basis.
The battle line has already been drawn, what we need to know now are those for us and those against us, we already know who any "herdsman" belongs to.

PS : We have nothing like south eastern herdsmen, we the pple of the south east are not nomads and refuse to acknowledge those nomads being christened " south eastern "
Aye!
They are idiots and they must think we fools.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s] what's this fasting half abokii saying? hunger don dey wire you dey there and continue starving under Ramadan fasting
E pain am. Kiss the truth.
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by cursedAbiola(f): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
IdisuleOurOwn:

E pain am.
Kiss the truth.
[/s]
nope e dey pain you currently
kiss the truth tongue

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Please can the mods give any tangible reason for banning me?
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2017
You see,this is what I keep saying. We all need each other to survive.You can't cut off the root and expect the branches to survive. All this Biafra people and their Partners in fighting, Arewas should go and rest
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Cubeet:
Their brothers also rape your women, killed them, stole their properties, destroyed your farm in three of your states.Disobeyed your governor ban and continued with the attack

Your masters ofcourse

I am an Igala by tribe. Which part of Igala land, when and how frequent it is compared to your land?

Fool.ani knew us very well. If they kill our goat we kill 10 of their cattle. Destroy our farmland, we kill them.

Ask around about Igala and their response towards fool.ani?
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s] nope e dey pain you currently kiss the truth tongue

I don't have time for trolls.

Once again, kiss the truth, Mba Emiratus Michael.

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by cursedAbiola(f): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
IdisuleOurOwn:

I don't have time for trolls.

Once again, kiss the truth, Mba Emiratus Michael.
[/s]
but i have time for Ramadan fasting half abokii grin

kiss the truth shocked

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by successking401(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

When I read comments like this, I just Imagine the level of Ignorance in most Youths.
Up till date, I am yet to see, an Hausa man building or buying a wonderful building here in the south, but then,take a tour round Nigeria.. Igbos do have Land and properties everywhere... while the Hausa's mostly stay in Shacks and mud houses.

the Thing is, in the Nigerian Market, the Igbo man make up 70% of those selling there, but their kinsmen are outside the market throwing in Stones and arrows not knowing that the greatest Casualty of their Hate, will be their Brodas.

some guy Yesterday said, the that Igbos can have their Biafra and still have their houses and businesses in Nigeria untouched, and I just wonder how delusional humans can be, fact is ones Biafra is declared, All your Senators, Federal Workers, will be sent back...
the Land Use act states that Land in Nigeria Belongs to Nigerians alone, so your Certificate of Occupancy will be revoked..
I am imagining all that swarm of people swimming back to the 5Eastern States(Yes The South is not Part of that una illogical nightmare) with everyone trying to buy land, to build house to start business, and then knowing the Infighting that will ensue as the population of people will outnumber the Natural resources available for you guys.

My Problem is that The rational people among you, are keepin quiet, not calling the ignorant miscreants among you to other, fact is, when the roof comes caving in, none of you will be spared.

You can insult me, or you can think about this...

Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by maj007(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Whether they disown them or own them, they should get ready to take their cows outta Igbo land

And you should also be ready to quit their land as they asked you to. Tribal Bigot!!!!
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Willybos(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Luke at this fool, see ur brother's igbo making billions of Naira in north, an ur here spewing trash because ur jobless an useless poor poo. Em sure ur one ov the fuckin senseless useless igbo in Nigeria.......SMH!
Re: Quit Notice: South-east Herdsmen Disown Arewa Youth by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2017
chemicalDisease:
Still waiting for South East Bokoharam to release statement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South-West Governors Demand State-Controlled Minimum Wage, Stamp Duty, Prisons / 2023: Wike Didn’t Reject Offer To Be Atiku’s Running Mate - Independent / Ahmadu Umaru Fintiri Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.