Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News (1006 Views)

IPOB Threat: Count Us Out Of Operation Python Dance, Say South East Governors / How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 / Count Us Out Of Biafra, Itsekiri Tell IPOB, MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by rollybest(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2017
Awka— Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, yesterday, dissociated the group from the visit of the leader of the Biafra Independence Movement, BIM, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, to Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, former chief security officer to the late head of state, General Sani Abacha, in Kaduna, saying Uwazuruike had lost the trust and confidence of Igbo people.
In a statement in Awka, the MASSOB leader, Comrade Uchenna Madu, said Uwazuruike was on his own because he was incapable of ensuring genuine representation of the people of Biafra on such a delicate matter.
According to him, it was very shameful for the former MASSOB leader to claim to be speaking for Ndigbo after he lost the confidence of the people, describing Uwazuruike as a confused person.
He said: “We have made it clear to the people of Biafra that there is nothing like MASSOB/BIM or BIM/ MASSOB. Our people should not allow themselves to be deceived by Uwazuruike’s antics. We are MASSOB, while Uwazuruike is BIM.
“Uwazuruike’s visit to Kaduna for a meeting with our oppressors and enemies of Biafra that had been romancing with him since 2013, is another open evidence that he is not working for Ndigbo or Biafrans.
“MASSOB advises members of BIM who still believe in genuine struggle for Biafra actualization and restoration to immediately leave Uwazuruike’s BIM now and rejoin MASSOB to regain their pride.”
Madu also described as baseless, the allegation of Uwazuruike in Kaduna that he sacked the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, from MASSOB, stressing that it was Nnamdi Kanu that left him when he found out that Uwazuruike was not sincere with the actualization of Biafra.
Insisting that Kanu had been positively consistent in championing the Biafra cause, Madu alleged that Arewa groups were using Uwazuruike for media propaganda and to create a confusion among Ndigbo.

4 Likes

Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by Igboesika: 9:04am On Jun 15, 2017
If Uwazurike cannot command respect and there is total compliance like NNAMDI KANU does, then he's nobody in IGBO land. He only went to Kaduna to represent himself and that of his family.

He's nobody, I repeat he's nobody.

Just like Joe igbokwe
Ken Nnamani
Okorocha.
These are men that have lost their integrity long time ago.
NNAMDI KANU I KNOW
NNAMDI KANU I STAND WITH

GOD BLESS ALL LOVERS OF FREEDOM.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by sarrki(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Nnwazurike knows better

That Mazi of kuje

His Royal highness of kuje kingdom is a fraudster
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by YorubaMod(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Uwazurike has been fooling himself since 1971...Every Igboman knows him grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by rollybest(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2017
I just dey observe things with David Mark chairman Senate committee on observation
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2017
Good one there.
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by sarrki(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2017
YorubaMod:
Uwazurike has been fooling himself since 1971...Every Igboman knows him grin

Elder Nwazuruike we knows

Mazi of kuje is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by sarrki(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2017
Igboesika:
hh

Is that your submission

Final answer?
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by YorubaMod(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2017
sarrki:

As an afonja you need those that will be begging for Unity.. .bunch of lazy assess, begging for unity here and there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by cursedAbiola(f): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2017
even IpobExposed knows that uwazurike is a useless worthless scumbag idiotic vagabond loafer traitor and useless betrayer common criminal bastard that deserves to be killed by firing squad
kiss the truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by sarrki(m): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2017
YorubaMod:

As an afonja you need those that will be begging for Unity.. .bunch of lazy assess, begging for unity here and there

Why did the elders wentbon their knees in Zaria to beg for forgiveness ?
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by cursedAbiola(f): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
trash trash trash
Omidina is a cooperate begging bastard
kudirat of cursed memory is a rifraf prostitute
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by Igboesika: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2017
sarrki:
Nnwazurike knows better

That Mazi of kuje

His Royal highness of kuje kingdom is a fraudster
Will you shut up !!.
Why won't you see him as better person since you people like the way he's disgracing himself thinking that he's sabotaging our struggle.?
I repeat, he's nobody.
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by EasternWind: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2017
Uwazuruike is a criminal but Nigeria/Nigerians love him cos he's carrying their identity

Lagos/Ibadan express way medias can't do without imposing him on us as leader of Igbo or Biafra because he's activities are in line with demands of wicked politicians who pay them big. Shame on u politician's journalists who have aided in making Nigeria a hell on earth.

Biafra remains the answer to having a sane country and responsible government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by sarrki(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Igboesika:

Will you shut up !!.
Why won't you see him as better person since you people like the way he's sabotaging our struggle.
I repeat, he's nobody.

What efforts are you talking about ?

That's a treasonable offense

The elders went on their knees to beg for forgiveness in Zaria
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by Igboesika: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2017
sarrki:

What efforts are you talking about ?

That's a treasonable offense

The elders went on their knees to beg for forgiveness in Zaria
Are you OK ? What do you mean by going on their knees ?. Who sent them and who did they represent.?

Receive sense !!!
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by cumbak60: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2017
In all honesty Uwazuruike is the man that has what its take to give us Biafra peacefully without bloodshed, this charlatan, Nnamdi Kanu, I fear were that guy is dragging the Igbo nation to. Creating unnecessary enemies is never good for the course.

I don talk my own. If you like jerk on my mention, na you sabi. cool
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by sarrki(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2017
Igboesika:

Are you OK ? What do you mean by going on their knees ?. Who sent them and who did they represent.

Receive sense !!!

The real business oriented Igbo citizens sent them

Not criminal minded Igbos

Igbos are lazy scum bags

They have nothing to lose

I hope they all commit suicide
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by sarrki(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2017
cumbak60:
In all honesty Uwazuruike is the man that has what its take to give us Biafra peacefully without bloodshed, this charlatan, Nnamdi Kanu, I fear were that guy is dragging the Igbo nation to. Creating unnecessary enemies is never good for the course.

I don talk my own. If you like jerk on my mention, na you sabi. cool

God bless you

Having said that

Mazi KANU is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by cumbak60: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you

Having said that

Mazi KANU is a criminal
Gaining independence is a noble task that requires a lot of tact and diplomacy, not aggressive tones. IPOB should learn from groups like the Scots seeking for independence from UK, and others. These groups have parties and representatives that are politically working to free the Scots from the union. Everything is working based on plans. I don't see any future with IPOB agitation and their method, as it is now, except they change.

However, in my opinion, The way forward is a properly restructured country, then independence can follow naturally. Thank God, Ohaneze are already keying in to that path.
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by Igboesika: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are lazy scum bags

U mean they should commit sucide like your master Awaolowo, the suicide master himself ?

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by Igboesika: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are lazy scum bags
U mean like your master Awaolowo ?
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by YorubaMod(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2017
sarrki:

Why did the elders wentbon their knees in Zaria to beg for forgiveness ?
I don't have time for arguments. ..you don't worth my time and lecturing.. Afonja

1 Like

Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by cumbak60: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2017
YorubaMod:

I don't have time for arguments. ..you don't worth my time and lecturing.. Afonja

You guys need to change your method. Its not working. Your current mode of agitation is really painting the Igbo nation black. Please go through the pasted link and educate yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/3743758/ipob-getting-it-wrong-needs
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by sarrki(m): 10:01am On Jun 15, 2017
YorubaMod:

From your monicker I can see that you like them

Mr Developer
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by sarrki(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2017
cumbak60:

You guys need to change your method. Its not working. Your current mode of agitation is really painting the Igbo nation black. Please go through the pasted link and educate yourself.

Bro don't waste your precious time

They won't read it
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by OlanreJohnson: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2017
cumbak60:

Change it to what methodology if I may ask? To Uwazurike's 'hoteling' methodology where he collects money from Abokki and the deceive people that the High court in Owerri will grant Biafra? grin grin

IPOB method is working already that's why the country is shaking and NASS is dusting the CONFAB report. Those who don't love easterners have never and can never love them even if they roll on the floor and beg for pity (God forbids) so to hell with them! grin
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by cumbak60: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

Change it to what methodology if I may ask? To Uwazurike's 'hoteling' methodology where he collects money from Abokki and the deceive people that the High court in Owerri will grant Biafra? grin grin

IPOB method is working already that's why the country is shaking and NASS is dusting the CONFAB report. Those who don't love easterners have never and can never love them even if they roll on the floor and beg for pity (God forbids) so to hell with them! grin
Go to your Facebook page and advice your members to desist from using fowl language and also quit the call for violence. Udo dirigi
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by OlanreJohnson: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2017
cumbak60:

Go to your Facebook page and advice your members to desist from using fowl language and also quit the call for violence. Udo dirigi

Tell that to your foulmouthed Junaid mohammed, Adamu ciroma, ango abdullahi and Kayode ogundaimisi.
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I THOUGHT NIGERIA MEDIA WROTE HE'S TUE LEADER OF MASSOB AND SAYS MASSOB DOESN'T SUPPORT BIAFRA.....NIGERIA JOURNALISM IS POOR......THE EVEN FORGET THE LIES THEY PUBLISH DAYS BEFORE EVENTUALLY PUBLISHING THE TRUTH WHEN THEY FEEL THEIR PROPAGANDA AIN'T GETTING THEM READERS?? AND WHEN U AIN'T GETTING READERS U AIN'T GETTING MONEY......PUBLISH TRUTH AND WATCH IT SELL
Re: Count Us Out Of Uwazuruike’s Romance With North —massob.vanguard News by cumbak60: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

Tell that to your foulmouthed Junaid mohammed, Adamu ciroma, ango abdullahi and Kayode ogundaimisi.
Ejanla, take time'o. Two wrong does not make a right. I want Biafra, but not on the premise of IPOB. If you guys cannot refine your method, forget it. you'll loose the fight.

(1) (Reply)

True Story Of Anambra Church Killing / How To Become President In 2019 - OBJ Sends Powerful Message To Young Nigerians / Gov Okorocha Accuses Buhari Of Not Treating Him Fairly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.