Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,266 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable (986 Views)

The Unity Thread / Nigeria Is Negotiable, Say Soyinka, Dickson, Others / Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by EzeUche(m): 11:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Nigeria was not created divinely by God.

It was created by man.

The unity of Nigeria should be discussed.

Why should Nigeria be united or why should it be divided?

All options should be discussed.

This thread is nether racist or tribalistic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by kingzizzy: 11:32am On Jun 15, 2017
The British landed in West Africa, rounded some people up at gun point, called them "Nigerians"

And some people call this act of brigandage a "divine act of God"

I laugh in Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by EzeUche(m): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2017
We cannot continue to run from this issue.

The sentiment is growing in the East.

Do not act like it does not exist. The more you ignore it, the more it grows.

3 Likes

Re: The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by signz: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2017
I support a renegotiated United Nigeria. A Nigeria practising true fiscal federalism.

I was happy yesterday when Senate asked the executive headed by Osibanjo to submit the report of the last confab convened by GEJ for deliberation.

Let's start from there...
Re: The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by Temidayo9(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2017
I wonder why some people just Cary Nigeria matter for head like this. There re many sides to Life, it depends on how you see it. If you see Nigeria as Bad so be it. But Nigeria is not bad to everybody.
Re: The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by deedeedee1: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2017
signz:
I support a renegotiated United Nigeria. A Nigeria practising true fiscal federalism.

I was happy yesterday when Senate asked the executive headed by Osibanjo to submit the report of the last confab convened by GEJ for deliberation.

They are only deceiving you. They are not serious. Watch how they will throw it to the bin.
Disintegration is the only way

3 Likes

Re: The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by Sweetguy25: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2017
The unity of Nigeria is non negotiable because of oil cash flow.

If the oil dries up, the unity becomes negotiable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by OlanreJohnson: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2017
Temidayo9:
I wonder why some people just Cary Nigeria matter for head like this. There re many sides to Life, it depends on how you see it. If you see Nigeria as Bad so be it. But Nigeria is not bad to everybody.

Ewedu muslim, E pass the way you carry Biafra matter for head?

3 Likes

Re: The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by jumobi1(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2017
Temidayo9:

Nigeria is bad. But we still love her cos she shows signs of greatness. It's unjust to know some people see it as bad and ignore them just because you don't see it as bad.

1 Like

Re: The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by OlanreJohnson: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2017
signz:

I thought you Thiefnuubu-mentored yoruba muslims claimed the GEJ CONFAB was a 'tea party jamboree'? So IPOB has knocked some sense into you? cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by EzeUche(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2017
Temidayo9:

I will continue to carry the Nigeria issue, because my people and my neighbors have not got a fair deal in this contraption.

Take a trip with me to the Niger Delta and see polluted waterways and skies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by Sweetguy25: 11:46am On Jun 15, 2017
Temidayo9:

Majority of Nigerians are poor and not well educated. Majority of Nigerians don't have access to basic infrastructure.

Nigeria is bad to almost everybody in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by signz: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

I thought you Thiefnuubu-mentored yoruba muslims claimed the GEJ CONFAB was a 'tea party jamboree'? So IPOB has knocked some sense into you? cheesy grin

Atokwa m! I'm Igbo grin
Re: The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by Pavore9: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
I laugh whenever I read it is not negotiable, even when many on daily basis are negotiating how to relate with their parents, spouses, children and siblings!
Re: The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by invisible2(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
jumobi1:

Nigeria is bad. But we still love her cos she shows signs of greatness. It's unjust to know some people see it as bad and ignore them just because you don't see it as bad.

Nigeria has never shown any signs if greatness. The only sign that Nigeria is great is army people pummelling unarmed civilians at checkpoints or shooting at unarmed protesters. Is that greatness?

2 Likes

Re: The Unity Of Nigeria Is Negotiable by EzeUche(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
invisible2:

Nigeria has never shown any signs if greatness. The only sign that Nigeria is great is army people pummelling unarmed civilians at checkpoints or shooting at unarmed protesters. Is that greatness?

Nigeria has never been great in my lifetime.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi Flags Off N70bn Ibadan Circular Road Construction / The Real Reason France Supported Biafra During Nigerian Civil War / Osinbajo’s Visit To Buhari Meant To Deceive Nigerians – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.