Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP (37233 Views)

Why I Said President Buhari Is Dead – Ex-british Lawmaker, Eric Joyce / “buhari Is Dead” – Ex-british Lawmaker, Eric Joyce Insists / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by CampuChan: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Former British Parliamentarian and ex-soldier, Eric Joyce, has said that Wife of Nigeria’s president, Muhammadu Buhari, Aisha, was denied access to her husband when she traveled to the United Kingdom to check up on him, wondering if Chief of staff, 79-year-old Abba Kyari, is now in charge.

Recall that a similar claim was made after the arrival of Aisha from London.

Eric Joyce, who has been insisting that Buhari may have died in the UK, had earlier told Nigerians to start looking for their President in their ward ropes, adding the he needs to prove that he is still alive.
Sanusi reveals real problem with Nigeria

Last month, in a series of tweets, the ex-lawmaker, had pronounced Buhari dead,claiming saying that Nigerians are only hoping that their leader is alive.

Joyce in his latest reaction, noted that a cabal led by Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, has taken over Nigeria’s government.

In another post he shared via his twitter handle, @ericjoyce, the ex-soldier wrote, “Nigerian President Buhari’s wife refused access. Chief of staff, 79 yr old Abba Kyari, in charge now?”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/15/eric-joyce-wonders-abba-kyari-now-charge-aso-rock/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Thisboysef(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by CampuChan: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is coming after SaharaReporters also said the same thing.
Lalasticlala mynd_44

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by TippyTop(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
Anyone who believes Osibanjo is not Abba Kyari's deputy needs to donate their brain for medical research.

Sai President Abba Kyari

185 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Ehiscotch(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
When you create a vacuum for people like these to feed on your gullibility; why wont we hear of such senseless comments like this?
Why would Aisha Buhari be prevented by - not the doctors - but Kyari from seeing her own husband?
After travelling to London, if she was denied access, the Aisha Buhari I know would have told the world about it. She won:t just return home mute.
To those mentioning me, how dumb are you to believe that a Kyari would for whatsoever reason prevent Aisha from seeing her husband? Why? what reasons?
How do you imagine a full grown married woman to keep quiet about such?
I Cant believe we can be this gullible. kai!

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by kingzizzy: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
TippyTop:
Anyone who believes Osibanjo is not Abba Kyari's deputy needs to donate their brain for medical research.

Sai Abba Kyari

Some people think that Buhari handed over to Osibanjo, he didnt. As far as anything goes, Abba Kyari is completely in charge in the absence of Buhari

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by TippyTop(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
kingzizzy:

Some people think that Buhari handed over to Osibanjo, he didnt. As far as anything goes, Abba Kyari is completely in charge in the absence of Buhari

We all know that but try telling same thing to the zombies.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by spartan117(m): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
When you create a vacuum for people like these to feed on your gullibility; why wont we hear of such senseless comments like this?
Why would Aisha Buhari be prevented by - not the doctors - but Kyari from seeing her own husband?
After travelling to London, if she was denied access, the Aisha Buhari I know would have told the world about it. She won:t just return home mute.
have u seen Aisha say anything since she claimed that a cabal has taken over her husbands government didn't you notice that she went mute on the subject after she made that claim. is it so difficult for you to read in between the lines?

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by CampuChan: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:

SaharaReporters said it you didn't believe it, now an impartial British man has said same thing you still wouldn't believe.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by simplycarro: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
kingzizzy:

IpoB noise has completely died down on Biafra. You've turned to sowing seed of discord in the seat of power.
Well anything to make you Ipob happy

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by kingzizzy: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
simplycarro:

IpoB noise has completely died down on Biafra. You've turned to sowing seed of discord in the seat of power.

The zoo must fall!

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by CampuChan: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
simplycarro:

Ode
IPOB wrote earlier article for SaharaReporters and Eric Joyce is ipob?

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by simplycarro: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
CampuChan:

Ode
IPOB wrote earlier article for SaharaReporters and Eric Joyce is ipob?

You guys latches onto any news that can give you some sort of joy. Who is Eric Joyce?
Listen, the only option now for you is Biafra, focus on that and leave Nigeria issues for Nigerians.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by simplycarro: 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
kingzizzy:

The zoo must fall!

I also want it to fall, I want you away from my region, even all your leaders were queuing up and eager for a handshake with the Ag. President yesterday. It's either they are cowards that couln't speak for Biafra or they don't believe in your dreams.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by CampuChan: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
simplycarro:

You guys latches onto any news that can give you some sort of joy. Who is Eric Joyce?
Listen, the only option now for you is Biafra, focus on that and leave Nigeria issues for Nigerians.

Am from the South South, leave ipob alone.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by CampuChan: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
simplycarro:

I also want it to fall, I want you away from my region, even all your leaders were queuing up and eager for a handshake with the Ag. President yesterday. It's either they are cowards that couln't speak for Biafra or they don't believe in your dreams.
[/s]
Are you like a special needs person? Stop foaming in the mouth on my thread.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by simplycarro: 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
CampuChan:
[s][/s]
[s]Are you like a special needs person? Stop foaming in the mouth on my thread[/s].
Carry you silly thread enter Biafraland, this forum is exclusive for Nigerians and friends of Nigeria, not for Biafra secessionists.
Nonsense!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by simplycarro: 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
CampuChan:

[s]Am from the South South, leave ipob alone[/s].

Bleep South South, fuckkk South East, fuccckkk Ipob!! just get out of Nigeria already.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by CampuChan: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
simplycarro:

Carry you silly thread enter Biafraland, this forum is exclusive for Nigerians and friends on Nigeria, not for Biafra secessionists.
Nonsense!!

This was why I called you Ode, I repeat again am from the South South. Please get that into your Muslim brain.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by CampuChan: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
simplycarro:

Bleep South South, fuckkk South East, fuccckkk Ipob!! just get out of Nigeria already.

Yea we leaving with our oil, you can get your next food drop from the United Nations. Goodluck

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
Yet to understand this episode properly

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by kingzizzy: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
simplycarro:

Leaders? You mean the politicians who are protecting their jobs? What did you expect them to do? How did you think a politician with a lucrstive gig in Nigeria will be talking about Biafra?

If you want to know who a real leader is, ask any of them to call for a sit at home order with no monatary inducement like Kanu did. If they can do this and people comply as in the case of Kanu, I will start to take any leadership claim by them serious

In the meantime, when was the last time you expressed thanks to Lugards wife for naming you after a common River?

29 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by santino09: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
Osibanjo is coordinating Nigeria in his own way, Abba is ruling Nigeria the northern way

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Opinedecandid(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
Very good.
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by mars123(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
All these bullcrap will end in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
CampuChan:

Yea we leaving with our oil, you can get your next food drop from the United Nations. Goodluck

Dey go.. na u get am.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by ragiluhivo(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Any one who thinks mere commissioner is in charge must have a brain tumor. Go for a biopsy ASAP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by ephi321(f): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Smh. Multiple presidencies in one country.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by simplycarro: 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
kingzizzy:

[s]Leaders? You mean the politicians who are protecting their jobs? What did you expect them to do? How did you think a politician with a lucrstive gig in Nigeria will be talking about Biafra?

If you want to know who a real leader is, ask any of them to call for a sit at home order with no monatary inducement like Kanu did. If they can do this and people comply as in the case of Kanu, I will start to take any leadership claim by them serious

In the meantime, when was the last time you expressed thanks to Lugards wife for naming you after a common River[/s]?

I would have taken you guys serious if all this your noise now was present during Jonathan government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
Peackiano16 kiss
Re: Abba Kyari Now In Charge At Aso Rock? - ex-British MP by BiafraIShere(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tinubu is the one using his foriegn friends & press to cry for help over the humiliation the mere commisioner is passing through in the hands of Kyari. These guys are so afraid to challenge their masters, so they would rather hide to throw stones at their oppressors. Nigeria is finished, and whoever is still having hope on this country needs psychiatric attention. UN, AU, USA, EU, China & Russia have to step in now and help to dismantle this contraption once and for all. The continued existence of Nigeria is a crime against humanity!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defection: Some Kwankwaso's Supporters Dump Him, Burn Their Red Caps / Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.