Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) (31130 Views)

Champagne Popper Steals A Female Bag In Ikeja, Beaten And Stripped Unclad / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Torylanez(m): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

I know it's traumatic. I agree. But most of those who turned robbers are a product of the wack political system we have today. It's all cause and effect. If we don't address the political rot, crimes and robbery will continue to rise.

don't complain for the thief

he stole cos he chose to, Not because he was suffering

or na only am de suffer?

don't justify his stupid actions

a thief is a thief
either from the masses or politicians
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by bamirotola: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
If na d Igbos region, dem go don ipob his life... Dem go don burn d guy.... Every body na tif
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by lifetruth: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
some people are naturally thieves but the hardship is very severe in this country and can make the innocent commit crimes , our law makers are only interested in enriching themselves and cannot enact laws that can benefit the Nigerian populace.the problem of the Nigerian state is that our people have made up their minds to be selfish and none is ready to leave a legacy
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Aboli: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Terrible!
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by cytell56: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:
Meanwhile politicians get a free pass.

Nigerians are just too barbaric, and they focus their energy on the wrong people. Not saying this thief is right, but why are people silent when politicians rob them silly each passing day?!

You are right bro, we are the architect of our state.
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by teehamzat(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
More reason ibadan is far better than some cities, you would hardly hear of jungle justice, all they do is disgrace nd hand over them thieves to the police force.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by ephi321(f): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
yaki84:

all those guys wey dey rob for uk, us, paris wetin dey cause their own?

So we wey no join badgang we r not affected by politicians mal-leadership?

no vex sir grin, i never talk say everybody is not affected. But the suffering in nigeria can not be compared to suffering in uk or us or paris tongue
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Jagabanmonerry(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

I know it's traumatic. I agree. But most of those who turned robbers are a product of the wack political system we have today. It's all cause and effect. If we don't address the political rot, crimes and robbery will continue to rise.
Guy, look like as if u are condemn d act on d thief... maybe dey have not descent on u... dose guys removed my camo c8 my boss dash me 4 work, I near run mad.. I used d phone 2 do work, me dat start work not even up to 3months, I have to empty my acct n still borrow to get a phone dat can do d work asap, up till now I have not be recovered fully... if dey are cut, dey deserved more dan d unclan self. vr wicked n heartless set of bastard....
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Kendroid: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sinners beating a sinner for sinning differently
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by yaki84: 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

no vex sir grin, i never talk say everybody is not affected. But the suffering in nigeria can not be compared to suffering in uk or us or paris tongue
abeg no vex, na for whr dem rob kim kardashian?
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Chukazu: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
LivingHuman:
A young man caught allegedly stealing a phone at Abey technical school, Odo-Ona Elewe road in Ibadan, Oyo state was stripped totally unclad today by angry residents.

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/young-man-caught-stealing-phone-beaten.html

I don't just get it.. What is the essence of striping someone unclad?
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
I hate it when you say a person was unclad or a model or celebrity goes nude and you block or shade the private part. What is the essence of showing us the unclad and nude pix when you shade the real show
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by NicoBaba(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
uzoclinton:
true... but its not a license for them to go around traumatizing people on the streets and in their homes.... from the way you sound its like you've never encountered a robber b4.. if I'm correct, pray you never encounter them....
have experienced it twice shit was so real man.. I couldn't sleep alone for months...was so cautious to d extent of seeing every guys in black pull over as an armed robber.
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
why are they angry just because of ordinary phone the guy won borrow, who go strip dullard buhari necked for wasting tax payer money on medical tourism
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Dreament(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=uzoclinton post=57542861]Polithiefians don't traumatize you psychologically... these guys do. Since armed robbers came to our house early this year our lives hav never remain the same...

dont mind all this people shouting politician. their is different between private properties and public properties. politician embezzle public fund not individual money. unlike what this thieves are doing. How can a thief steal all ur life saving and be comparing them with politician. which the public does not hv direct bearing to the money they stole.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Ridwanna(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nigerian with their mindset.

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by OlaMiki: 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
they just acquitted Bukola Saraki ooooo , Dem no vex bombard d CCT Office
ephi321:

Nigerians are just too barbaric, and they focus their energy on the wrong people. Not saying this thief is right, but why are people silent when politicians rob them silly each passing day?!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by lilytender: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

So, the thief should be asked to go and continue stealing? If you are planing to steal, think twice because your punishment may be worse. As for thieving politicians, the thunder that will strike them is the same one that striked the Baale of Idumota that over stepped his boundary.
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by ephi321(f): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
lilytender:

So, the thief should be asked to go and continue stealing? If you are planing to steal, think twice because your punishment may be worse. As for thieving politicians, the thunder that will strike them is the same one that striked the Baale of Idumota that over stepped his boundary.

So all the thunder everyone has been calling on the thieving politicians, what happened? Let's continue calling thunder instead of doing the needful.
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by ClayT(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
ephi321:

Please let them start from here...it is these little thieves that grow up to steal our funds in government tomorrow...catch them young!
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Na who cover him prick nau?mtheeeeeew
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by sherybanky(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nigeria's problems have a cure, people should demand for accountability from
Please Lead The Movement
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by blessingee: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
NicoBaba:
have experienced it twice shit was so real man.. I couldn't sleep alone for months...was so cautious to d extent of seeing every guys in black pull over as an armed robber.

I don't support jungle justice, but mehn when you come across these armed robbers, i doubt you won't reconsider your stance. I encountered them last year Sept, the trauma is still fresh!
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
angry residents in deed. wetin make them angry
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Jahmblinqz(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Say no to Jungle justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Championlaw200(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
Oju Ole reeeeeeeeeee, those guys are very sharp o... I remember in 2015, my Tecno M5 was stolen under the bridge at Iwo road.. Ibadan to badt
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by afoobabs(m): 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Fresca:
But why do Nigerians take justice into their hands? Catch him and call police, they will beat him inside there. This is bad.

Please ooo when to peiole catch rapist e.g "70 year old rape 12year old" why don't they beat them? People will be commenting "spiritual konji" if I hear......

If we want to do things our own way, treat all criminals equally. beat the konji commot person body.

Which police? Nigerian police! it would not surprise you that they may release the thief and arrest you the victims, that reminds me of a particular time that we caught a thief in my area and we took him to the station without beaten the guy(except for few slaps and punches)the police claimed that we have beaten the guy too much. you wouldn't believe that immediately we handed the guy over to the police he started talking back to us, bragging and even threatening and our dear Nigeria Police was unable to do anything other than granting the guy bail the following day(the fear of him coming back again griped everyone because he hasn't learn his lesson). ever since then wenever we catch any thieve we first strip him unclad, beat him black and blue (even breaking some bones in his body)and then hand him over to the police. We will be rest assured that even if the police release such person, his life will never remain the same. if you avnt been robbed before you can't understand the the kind trauma that theft victim normally go through. bcus if you do, you will suffer not a thief to live/leave
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by afoobabs(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2017
ephi321:

haba what are you saying, there is no excuse or justification for theft, let them beat the spirit of theft out of this one first, before he become a politician and start stealing our billions. as for the the politician they may not get thier own beating today but i know they will never go unpunished it might not be now but surely later, it might not be by human but surely by God. just two week ago my neighbor phone (Blu) that was sent to him from oversea was stolen by one of these guys, till now hasnt gotten another phone he was force to go back to his old nokia touch, i am very sure that if my neighbor was lucky enough to be at this very scene today he would personally break this guys head with a log.
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 16, 2017
ephi321:

go and fight d politicians now...we dy ut back
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by bwise4godfwc: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2017
De guy is very lucky is Ibadan, if say na East, ur smoke for don go up sharp sharp
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by humblemikel(f): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
ephi321:

By implication he should have been hailed with a tittle of Ichendu 1 of Biafra, Right.
u better think before you talk
this is how the start before the get to the seat
so dont expect an applause because he is not a politician
he should be made to pay for it but not to be killed for it.
Re: Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) by ephi321(f): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
humblemikel:

By implication he should have been hailed with a tittle of Ichendu 1 of Biafra, Right.
u better thing before you talk
this is how the start before the get to the seat
so dont expect an applause because he is not a politician
he should be made to pay for it but not to be killed for it.

If you wan give am title, na you sabi tongue smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Jailed 21 Years For Attempted Murder Of 90-Year-Old Woman In UK / 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Yewande Osunsanya Goes Missing In London (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.