Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:24 AM

A Man Sent To Jail For Biting Off Half Of Another Man’s Nose - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Sent To Jail For Biting Off Half Of Another Man’s Nose (418 Views)

Russian Lady Who Forgave Boyfriend After Biting Her, Finally Killed By Him / Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Prison For Biting Off Girlfriend Lips. Graphic Pics / American Man Sent To Kirikiri Prison For Defrauding Three Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Sent To Jail For Biting Off Half Of Another Man’s Nose by nusto: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
View source: https://www.trendiee.com/uncategorized/man-sent-jail-biting-off-half-another-mans-nose/

A man has been jailed for less than two years after he bit a large chunk out of another man’s nose.

Daniel Skinner was jailed for 20 months after admitting GBH on Liam Love, 27, at the Friary pub, Grimsby, in a row over money, Metro UK reports

The pair did not know one another and Mr Love has hit out at the sentence saying he feels that he looks ‘bloody hideous’.

Mr Love said: ‘I don’t feel human. I feel horrible. I am in constant pain all day and every day. I feel depressed and anxious about the way I look.

‘I don’t feel human. I feel monstrous. I don’t like people staring at me.’

Liam has quit his job because of the incident and now does not like going out in public.

He added: ‘What’s a 20 month sentence when I have to look like an idiot for the rest of my life? Really?

‘People will always be asking me questions – literally one bite across my nose has changed my life.

‘I don’t want to go out anymore, I don’t want to see anyone. I just used to cry all of the time.’

Mr Love said he was having a drink when he met Skinner for the first time at The Friary on December 15 last year and they got on.

But as the evening progressed the 27-year-old victim claimed that Skinner starting asking him for drugs and then accused him of owing him £200.
View source: https://www.trendiee.com/uncategorized/man-sent-jail-biting-off-half-another-mans-nose/

Re: A Man Sent To Jail For Biting Off Half Of Another Man’s Nose by wtfcoded: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
I just found out, Suarez na learner cheesy shocked
Look @ that, omg shocked shocked
Re: A Man Sent To Jail For Biting Off Half Of Another Man’s Nose by idrisolaide(m): 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
ABEG! SHEY YOU WANT TALK SAY TEETH NA PART OF FIGHTING TECHNIQUE ?

ARA IJA NI EYIN WA.[size=10pt][/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Man Sent To Jail For Biting Off Half Of Another Man’s Nose by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
A stitch in time saves 9

(1) (Reply)

Complete Full Interview Of Kidnap Kingpin Evans / Tributes To The Zenith Bank Super Policeman In Owerri. / Human Traffickers Use Juju And Witchcraft To Bind Girls As Sex Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.