Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank (7136 Views)

Field Operation Officers / World Health Organization (WHO) Recruiting Operation Officers / Michael Stevens Consulting Hiring Operation Officers(Salary:100K - 120K Monthly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by skiguy123(m): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
U-Connect is recruiting the following positions for one of the leading banks in Nigeria.

1. Officer, Electronic Payments.

Job Description

• Processing of bulk payments.
• Processing of on us account to account payments
• Processing of bulk settlements
• Provide supports on all payments issues

Qualifications
B.Sc holders only
Minimum of Lower division
Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role
Maximum of 30years

Technical/Personal Competencies
Reasonable understanding of Information Technology
Advanced Computer Skills(Microsoft Office 2007)
good communication skills
Teamwork skills-consistently promote teamwork, and add value within the team

2. Officer, Central Archives

Job Description
• Retrieval and storage of documents
• Verification of AOP’s received at Central Archive from Branches
• Updating of the Archive catalogue with the details of the received cartons.
• Indexing of AOPS.
• Assist in the preparation of reports
• Monitoring of emails with quick response
• Timely collation of quality exception reports
• Processing of retrieval and storage of documents

Qualification
B.Sc holders only
Maximum of 30years

Diligent in documents information handling and ensuring that customers’ privacy is maintained.
Documents management
ability to handle authority expediently, be orientated towards immediate accomplishments and to be a firm decision maker
ability to harness appropriate advice, guidance or assistance timeously from key stakeholders

3. INVISIBLE PAYMENTS

Job Description
process all invisible transactions with appropriate documentation.
Generation of transaction refences and updating all transfer instructions received on remedy on daily basis
Ensure compliance to recommendations made in routine control officer's reports

Qualification

B.Sc holders only
Maximum of 30years

Mode of Application
qualified candidates should forward their CV to c.uconnectng@gmail.com using the position as the subject of the mail.

Deadline: 5pm today

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by HollaTranzact: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
I hope to get a feedback soon... Just applied successfully....
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by DWJOBScom(m): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
something is wrong here

Uconnect should be able to own a proper email address to this horrible one

kindly don't apply

please go their site and register

2 Likes

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 16, 2017
DWJOBScom:
something is wrong here

kindly don't apply

This guy has posted alot of jobs on uconnect and they are not fake sir. Please do your research before misleading others.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by monimekaz(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2017
I know him ...it is not fake ...confirmed

1 Like

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by IAMEE: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2017
monimekaz:
I know him ...it is not fake ...confirmed
Following
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by DWJOBScom(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Justnora:

This guy has posted alot of jobs on uconnect and they are not fake sir. Please do your research before misleading others.

it is not "has always" it's actually "How true and honest it is"!

unless you are a supporter of these goons who poach for GNLD
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by HollaTranzact: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
It is not Gnld...... Please as anyone gotten a response from them ?
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by Samunosuke(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
HollaTranzact:
It is not Gnld...... Please as anyone gotten a response from them ?

Yup. Got a text today asking me to come for an interview tomorrow at their office in Lekki by 10am.
Not entirely sure i'm comfortable with such short notice.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by gmacnoms(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2017
skiguy123:
U-Connect is recruiting the following positions for one of the leading banks in Nigeria.

1. Officer, Electronic Payments.

Job Description

• Processing of bulk payments.
• Processing of on us account to account payments
• Processing of bulk settlements
• Provide supports on all payments issues

Qualifications
B.Sc holders only
Maximum of 30years

2. Officer, Central Archives

Job Description
• Retrieval and storage of documents
• Verification of AOP’s received at Central Archive from Branches
• Updating of the Archive catalogue with the details of the received cartons.
• Indexing of AOPS.
• Assist in the preparation of reports
• Monitoring of emails with quick response
• Timely collation of quality exception reports
• Processing of retrieval and storage of documents

Qualification
B.Sc holders only
Maximum of 30years

Diligent in documents information handling and ensuring that customers’ privacy is maintained.
Documents management
ability to handle authority expediently, be orientated towards immediate accomplishments and to be a firm decision maker
ability to harness appropriate advice, guidance or assistance timeously from key stakeholders

3. INVISIBLE PAYMENTS

Job Description
process all invisible transactions with appropriate documentation.
Generation of transaction refences and updating all transfer instructions received on remedy on daily basis
Ensure compliance to recommendations made in routine control officer's reports

Qualification

B.Sc holders only
Maximum of 30years

Mode of Application
qualified candidates should forward their CV to c.uconnectng@gmail.com using the position as the subject of the mail.

Deadline: 5pm today

Good evening Sir, No offence intended. Please do You have an idea of the pay for Electronic payment officer?
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by nkwako: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
This people just sent me a message that i should go to stanbic for interview next thing they said was it was an error I'm angry
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by playcharles(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
I receive same massage from infodesk, how true is the message. Thou, I received a call from u-connect last week that they will forward details for the interview...
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by nkwako: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
playcharles:
I receive same massage from infodesk, how true is the message. Thou, I received a call from u-connect last week that they will forward details for the interview...

Did they tell u it was sent in error
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by playcharles(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
nkwako:

Did they tell u it was sent in error
No at all
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by skiguy123(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2017
DWJOBScom:
something is wrong here

kindly don't apply

my brother please stop discouraging others if you are not interested.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by HollaTranzact: 3:37am On Jun 23, 2017
Please are they still calling for interview am yet to get any information from them... .
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by HollaTranzact: 3:48am On Jun 23, 2017
Samunosuke:

Yup. Got a text today asking me to come for an interview tomorrow at their office in Lekki by 10am.
Not entirely sure i'm comfortable with such short notice.

How was your interview ?? I am yet to be called for and interview.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by DWJOBScom(m): 6:17am On Jun 23, 2017
skiguy123:

my brother please stop discouraging others if you are not interested.
give them your cv at your peril guys!
Google uconnect
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by HollaTranzact: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
Please is the interview still going on ?? Can I gate crash tomorrow being Saturday
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by HollaTranzact: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Please can I gate crash tomorrow @ skiguy123 ... Am yet to get a interview invite and I really need this job...... 08076579797
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by KreScendo(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2017
Please, has anybody received an invite?.. cos i am yet to hear from them since i applied.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by gmacnoms(m): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2017
DWJOBScom:

Google uconnect
so, as u big like dis, u nor know u-connect? My first job with diamond bank was thru dem. Lots of guys work with dem. U-conect isn't a stranger. Even gr8jobsng is owned by u-connect. Bros pls, get facts and findings b4 u post online and deciev odas with ur ignorance

2 Likes

Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by DWJOBScom(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
gmacnoms:
so, as u big like dis, u nor know u-connect? My first job with diamond bank was thru dem. Lots of guys work with dem. U-conect isn't a stranger. Even gr8jobsng is owned by u-connect. Bros pls, get facts and findings b4 u post online and deciev odas with ur ignorance

understanding has played a huge joke on you.

get help my friend!

I asked your would be victims to rather Google uconnect and the new one gr8jobsng and apply through the portal thereby making it easier to have their individual profiles saved there.

get help mate
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by nwakibie3(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2017
Uconnect be like we will get back to u... lol u go wait tire
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by gmacnoms(m): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2017
DWJOBScom:

Google uconnect
wasn't dis ur post? Are u a confused fellow? People who sent dere cv to dat mail have been interviewed. wake up pls
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by DWJOBScom(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2017
gmacnoms:
wasn't dis ur post? Are u a confused fellow?

in that post , I had ceased speaking to you and now addressing your victims.

get help man
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by gmacnoms(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2017
DWJOBScom:

in that post , I had ceased speaking to you and now addressing your victims.

get help man
u r funny o. Which victims? Mr man, I sent my cv to d mail op placed, and I'v gonr for d interview

My problem with people like u on NL is dat, u will just keep ranting gnld and scam without research. Keep decievin urself, because I know u won't limit people who need help
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by DWJOBScom(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2017
gmacnoms:
u r funny o. Which victims? Mr man, I sent my cv to d mail op placed, and I'v gonr for d interview

My problem with people like u on NL is dat, u will just keep ranting gnld and scam without research. Keep decievin urself, because I know u won't limit people who need help

You are not even decent in making right sentences

Get help too

I hope you got the job
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by gmacnoms(m): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2017
DWJOBScom:

Get help too

I hope you got the job
if u talk about sentences or diction, I don't need to impress You. By God's grace, I am grounded. When I type on Nl, I dnt need to impress people like You
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by Samunosuke(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2017
HollaTranzact:

How was your interview ?? I am yet to be called for and interview.

Mine was less of an interview and more of a discussion. There were a lot of us, so by the time I got interviewed they had filled the position I applied for. The (very nice) lady decided to shortlist me for an opening that was just posted that day (swift queries officer). It was very nice of them.
Re: U-connect Is Recruiting Operation Officers For A Leading Bank by Samunosuke(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2017
DWJOBScom:

Google uconnect

DWJOBScom:

Get help too

I hope you got the job

Mr. Man, you almost discouraged me. If not for the fact that I did a little research, I wouldn't have gone for the interview. Stop causing commotion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Top 4 Free Websites To Acquire Skills Online / Graduate Trainee Jobs At Stanbic Ibtc Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.