Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money (24584 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by dhscam: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is a fair warning to all in Donation hub.

This would be my first time posting about ponzi schemes. I try as much as possible to distant myself from posts like that. But after experiencing some outcry from friends and colleagues, i decided to investigate the site.

donation hub.net came in october 2016 and after a few months, they claimed they had issues and participants monies got stuck, they requested for people to redonate to get their monies out, people redonated and within 3 days, they took down their sites and that was how they lost monies in February, 2017. Two weeks ago, they launched the same site but this time it was www.donation hub.in. barely two weeks into the start, they are now claiming the site have issues again and requested that people come and redonate 50% to get their monies out. (same strategies as the first time). A few persons I know have about N8,000,000 eight million naira. That means they are expected to redonate 4,000,000 Four million naira to get their monies out.

People please if you know anyone, tell them to run away from www.donation hub.in
This is their telegram group and they have a rule that when you complain or suggest anythig on the group, they will block you. https:///joinchat/AAAAAEOKtLlKnJsUZ6jRDw

They are a group of people from asia and collaborated with some Nigerians.

Nkechi Okeke
Fisherman
Boss 1.

DO NOT REDONATE. COUNT IT AS MONIES LOST AND MOVE ON.

DO NOT GIVE MORE TO THE FRAUDSTERS

www.donation hub.in

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by AndreizMendez(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
If MMM, Loopers,Clarita,Tweenkers e.t.c which as all crashed as not taught all a lesson not to invest in Ponzi, i wonder what will?? shocked shocked shocked

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
When will they learn?

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Philistine(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Is donation hub still in existence? They tried to have stayed this long!
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
After BUHARI ANF EVANS FEAR PONZI SCHEME

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Sirpaul(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
more money koooo
more shit nii

10 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by coolcharm(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
So people still do this ponzi nonsense.

Abeg make them hammer them wella

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by eanestca(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
after everything that has happened, if you still believe in Ponzi scheme it means you are saying "I am mad" in a more higher language

5 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by NwaAmaikpe: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
sad

Since the Ponzi schemes crashed, the crime rate in the country increased

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
I don't feel sorry for anyone who falls for this type of scam. Since they don't wanna learn, then they deserve whatever they get from it undecided

5 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nah so oooo.. Olodo them still dey put money?

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Inception(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin grin

13 Likes

Noted
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by DrObum(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha!

Why warn people?

The stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave

8 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by mekstaniac(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Shey na your money? Allow us put na

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by nony43(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
MMM is paying ooo, no dulling, MMM has being paying me for two months now, at least I have gotten more than 5% Of my old mavros

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by dprice(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
A
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by BestOnlineDeals(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
Gullible people deserved to be fukked in the assssss

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by winkmart: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
Greedy Nigerians will never learn. I lost close to N400,000 in January to various programs.
If I had invested that I knew where I would be.
Sometimes,when am broke and think of what I lost, I would almost cry but I never cried, I just moved on and know for sure I will recover the money before very soon through profitable businesses.
When my money remain like N150,000 inside my account, I rush go start office and start some little businesses. Now am picking up.
Stop Ponzi schemes, they can kill you. But they can't kill me cuz am strong.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Jabioro: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Donations...
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by smemud(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
wetin concern me

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by ephi321(f): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nigerians don't hear word though, ahn ahn

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by harry2sexy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
=
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by jjjjj2017: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
PEOPLE STILL DO PONZI?
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Originality007: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
nony43:
MMM is paying ooo, no dulling
just leave dem make dem dey talk rubbish

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by kamez(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
Anyone still involved in ponzi scheme is just a zombie..

No need to throway advice on a zombie na abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by wizkidblogger(f): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
no matter what you write, the magas that will pay will still pay. some pple will never learn....

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by opeyemi361: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
They came back on the 29th of May, a friend said I should join and make cash fast,but I said am not ready to loose. Now they have gone again. Guess they will learn this time around. Why would someone invest 8,000,0000? That's greed for you, when there are other reliable things to Invest into. Wish them goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
another MMM? it seems Nigerians don't ever learn from their mistakes?

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
so ppl still do ponzi

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sell Your Pi Network Coin / Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. / The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.