Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Senator Dino Melaye’s Called Gov. Bello Compound Fool That Is On Cheap Drugs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Senator Dino Melaye’s Called Gov. Bello Compound Fool That Is On Cheap Drugs (438 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye’s Called Gov. Bello Compound Fool That Is On Cheap Drugs by Olascosuco(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
http://naijafrend..is/2017/06/senator-dino-melayes-called-gov-bello.html
Senator Dino Melaye, the lawmaker representing Kogi West Senatorial District, has continued his war of words against the Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello who labelled him (Dino) a social deviant by calling him (Bello) a "compound fool on cheap drugs".
it was gathered that the Kogi State governor, Yahaya Bello, had attacked the senator saying the lawmaker was not properly nurtured into adulthood by his parent.
Gov. Bello’s comment had came on Wednesday when he said that it had become apparent that Dino Melaye’s “reckless” behaviour could be traced to his childhood, admonishing Nigerian parents to do their utmost and ensure that their children were properly cultivated.
“You see, I would rather admonish Nigerians that when a child lacks proper parental care and upbringing, he constitutes social menace in the society,” Gov. Bello had told journalists in Abuja.
"And if the society does not take steps to check and correct such a child, they can take into criminality, then it will be left to government to check such criminality."
The governor also scolded senators for doing little to rein in alleged exuberance of their colleague, saying they risk being viewed as cut from the same cloth as Dino Melaye.
“I think it is necessary that that wonderful house (Senate) should, as matter of urgency and as a matter of fact check, any social deviant that exists within them before they could be adjudged birds of the same feather,” Gov. Bello said, but quickly added: “I know they are not of the same feather.”
The senator has now replied the governor in a post on his Instagram page. Read below;
http://naijafrend..is/2017/06/senator-dino-melayes-called-gov-bello.html?m=1
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Called Gov. Bello Compound Fool That Is On Cheap Drugs by stephleena(f): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
hmmmm,might be true,the drugs might be affecting Bello's eyes,that's why he's always on shades, even in dark places..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Called Gov. Bello Compound Fool That Is On Cheap Drugs by Mologi(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
true...

Every compound has a fool...
but a fool in government house...
that is beyond my understanding....
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Called Gov. Bello Compound Fool That Is On Cheap Drugs by DanseMacabre(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
I agree, but it's also clear that Dino is high on expensive drugs.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye’s Called Gov. Bello Compound Fool That Is On Cheap Drugs by Kutis2030(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

What Is This NSCDC Officer Holding In His Hand ??? / The Detail Of The Car Event That Caused The Life Of 3 Kids In Aba / Lagos State Sanitation Worker Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.