Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration (34272 Views)

IPC Releases Documented 2019 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) / Tafawa Balewa With Aguiyi Ironsi In The Early 60s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration by pressplay411(m): 6:56am On Jun 17, 2017
sarrki:
Making Malami Attorney General

Are you a janitor? Cos you totally nailed it.
This admin's undoing was imminent from the get-go when they lost the senate. To me that was the Coup de Grace.
It also takes a naive mind to think we have a judiciary in this country. Lawyers and judges are probably even more corrupt than the legislators. They all should be tried and charged for obstruction of justice and treason for undermining the progress of the nation.
Perhaps PMBs biggest faux pas has to be his honoring whatever treaty by not immediately jailing GEJ who is clearly at the nucleus of all his Anticorruption war.

But all isn't lost as Osinbajo is proving to be a beacon of hope. Even if all he has is the next 2years, I believe at the rate he's performing, significant success can be achieved.
Re: The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration by Gravas(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
lexy2014:
mediocre minds appointed by d president. remember it took more than 6months 2 locate these mediocre minds. D more than 6 months buhari was looking for his mediocre ministers threw d economy into recession d country is still reeling from.I don't blame d team, I blame d leader of d team

That's true. Buhari has really messed up. And this opportunity was presented to him on a platter of gold. Tribalism is not good.

1 Like

Re: The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Gravas:

That's true. Buhari has really messed up. And this opportunity was presented to him on a platter of gold. Tribalism is not good.
I don't think its tribalism cos his cabinet and appointments have been a mix of tribes. D president clearly showed he wasn't prepared 4d demands of d office of president. we might not love Donald trump, but his cabinet was ready b4 his inauguration same 4 his counterpart in France. These are people who understand d urgency of governance

1 Like

Re: The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration by Gravas(m): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
lexy2014:
I don't think its tribalism cos his cabinet and appointments have been a mix of tribes. D president clearly showed he wasn't prepared 4d demands of d office of president. we might not love Donald trump, but his cabinet was ready b4 his inauguration same 4 his counterpart in France. These are people who understand d urgency of governance

Actually, what i mean is that, he has chosen to hear the advice of only his kinsmen. It would have been a different case if had chosen to reason with his Vice on key issues from the beginning.
Re: The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration by lexy2014: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gravas:

Actually, what i mean is that, he has chosen to hear the advice of only his kinsmen. It would have been a different case if had chosen to reason with his Vice on key issues from the beginning.
i cant verify if buhari doesnt consult his VP, but i can tell u that buhari is his own man.he keeps his own counsel.
Re: The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration by patval(f): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Op is trying to use logic to justify the failure of his paymaster while Oxford dictionary and Wikipedia have adjustment the examples of failure to accommodate the name"buhari".
buharis failure started from the womb, he failed himself because despite his persistency in becoming president,he failed like housefly. buhari failed his wife,children,kinsmen and all the imams in the mosques in the North,Senegal,Cameroun,Niger,Chad and Sudan.
If he can fail all the almajiris listed above, why will a rational Southerner expect wonders from buhari
Re: The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration by babahTee: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2017
jusRadical:

Stop displaying your ignorance. Cases are generally won based on ur ability to prove your case beyond all reasonable doubts. You prove with evidences.

Almighty 2knw. we knw pple like u dat r social media smart nd real life dumb. dig deep into matters b4 ranting. v u asked y d cct judge dat appeared tuff on saraki eventually bcame a nanny dat pampered d offendant. or u r saying if my money is long enuff 2hire a thousand lawyers evn when am guilty mks me clean?? i.e d rich r bigger than law?
am not even sure u knw y saraki his bn tried
FOOL!!! d judiciary is easily compromised and manuevered by d rich because of ignorant poor masses like u. learn 2make ur point without throwing stones
Re: The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration by kenny987(f): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2017
vickylincon:
seriously,I don't get you guys. because one person is corrupt and was wrongly cleared,does that mean we should continue on the same line? what are you now teaching the future generations? pathetic really

The judiciary is guided by precedent. The only way to overturn an existing one is by reversal from a superior court which will rope Tinubu in again, or in the case of the Supreme Court, that it reverses itself. For as long as the position of the CCT on Tinubu remains the status quo, there is nothing anyone can do.

Besides, Tinubu and Saraki's rulings are substantially different. While the CCT ruled that the statutory procedures for filing and charging a defendant were not complied with, Saraki's had a no case submission which the court upheld because the prosecution did not sufficiently tie the defendant to the offences.
Re: The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration by vickylincon(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
kenny987:

The judiciary is guided by precedent. The only way to overturn an existing one is by reversal from a superior court which will rope Tinubu in again, or in the case of the Supreme Court, that it reverses itself. For as long as the position of the CCT on Tinubu remains the status quo, there is nothing anyone can do.

Besides, Tinubu and Saraki's rulings are substantially different. While the CCT ruled that the statutory procedures for filing and charging a defendant were not complied with, Saraki's had a no case submission which the court upheld because the prosecution did not sufficiently tie the defendant to the offences.
oh. I remembered. thanks bro for the enlightenment. This is the kind of argument that can make anyone think twice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Allows National Assembly To Re-order 2019 Election Sequence / Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser / Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.