Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

The Right Definition Of Leadership - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Right Definition Of Leadership (344 Views)

Ever Lost A Job Doing The Right Thing? My Experience Doing One / Hard Work Does Not Pay If The Right Things Are Not Done / My Definition Of Purposelessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Right Definition Of Leadership by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2017

L = Listening to people

E = Equality between genders

A = Advanced planning for Action

D = Determination

E = Easy to talk to

R = Respect for all, regardless of age, gender, religion, culture, race,language, sexuality

S = Shared decision-making and tasks

H = Happiness and optimism

I = Inspiring

P = Prioritises the success of the group rather than just them!

Follow them and You Are A Leader Indeed

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Software & Computer That Will Help You Monitor Your Business / Microsoft 20463: Implementing A Data Warehouse With Microsoft SQL Server 2014 / Can I Volunteer In Your Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.