Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,894 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:11 AM

South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) (32936 Views)

Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / Your Dad Or Your Husband: Wives, Who Would You Obey? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Jase4real: 5:32am On Jun 16, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-vPXe0M3fW1w/WUNbZtHbnBI/AAAAAAAMofs/F6iDv73GqAEVxxjy-unA73QPjlivnnvSQCLcBGAs/s1600/1C.jpg[/img]

Musa Mseleku, who's a businessman from Port Shepstone in KwaZulu-Natal, says he is happily married to four wives and wants other young men to join him in the polygamy club.
The 43-year-old and his wives Busisiwe MaCele, Nokukhanya MaYeni, Thobile Mseleku, Mbali MaNgwabe and their 10 children are currently being featured in a reality show called 'Uthando Nes’thembu', which means 'Love and Polygamy'.
The reality show gives Musa and beautiful wives the platform to showcase how being in a polygamy union has been working for them so far.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-caTx5QcvQ9Q/WUNbcgFv4TI/AAAAAAAMofw/fNMpqSdw7kgEotAHi2R7iBhg7_PHmbz3wCLcBGAs/s1600/1a.jpg[/img]

Speaking to Daily Sun, he said his four wives are happy to be married to him.
He said although some people have criticised him, he wanted to change people’s perceptions of polygamy.
“I want to show men that you can be in a polygamous relationship and also be considerate.
“My wives impose restrictions on me. I have to be home an hour earlier than them so I can prepare to spend time with all of them,” he said.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-ajoiRoqHVRs/WUNbcsK2XKI/AAAAAAAMof4/AHzqwk9j65QRegMKqTA2858hBb84j9yUwCLcBGAs/s1600/1b.jpg[/img]

One of his wives, Thobile said:
“I knew what I was getting into and didn’t have a problem with it. I also come from a polygamous family.”
[img]https://3.bp..com/-2J25DcmuCTM/WUNbdQO3UoI/AAAAAAAMof0/ibzqGSV2hKk_EMZbRGeVhifageI6AjFqQCLcBGAs/s1600/1D.jpg[/img]

She said the other wives are like sisters to her and they all rely on each other for advice and help.

More @>>https://trendinghelm..in/2017/06/meet-south-african-man-with-4-wives-who.html

6 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by galadima77(m): 5:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Great!! Too many singles out there

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:41am On Jun 16, 2017
4women to 1man Will the women be enough to go round?

10 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 16, 2017
The man love for chubby ladies no be for here shocked Just like me. But one wife for me.

44 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:01am On Jun 16, 2017
How will my 4 wives look alike except the bbw this man did not try. If i will have 4 wives i'd have one Asian, a european, a south american and an arab (most likely brazilian/venezuelan/columbian, Finnish/swede, any hot asian and finally an Iranian)

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Bibi294(f): 6:04am On Jun 16, 2017
I think through this pictures, he loves and favors the chubby women to the other two...

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by PrickGetSize(m): 6:07am On Jun 16, 2017
He just multiplied his problems times four.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Afonjashapmouth: 6:14am On Jun 16, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
How will my 4 wives look alike except the bbw this man did not try. If i will have 4 wives i'd have one Asian, a european, a south american and an arab (most likely brazilian/venezuelan/columbian, Finnish/swede, any hot asian and finally an Iranian)

Global problem you meant

4 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Afonjashapmouth: 6:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Bibi294:
I think through this pictures, he loves and favors the chubby women to the other two...

Where are the slim ones

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by smardray(m): 6:19am On Jun 16, 2017
Ezz like they are playing ludo with his brain.. Which one is want other men to be polygamous... Did i ever tell him i want to compound my problem undecided angry

4 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Bibi294(f): 6:27am On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Where are the slim ones

None is slim but check out the ones that are chubbier... The two beside him in all pictures I mean
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:39am On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Global problem you meant
no american, no nigerian on my list so no problem. I will consider a russian model.
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:40am On Jun 16, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Where are the slim ones
by Nigerian married women standard those other two are slim

4 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Afonjashapmouth: 6:43am On Jun 16, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
by Nigerian married women standard those other two are slim

Here they come.... Who created that standard And if you meet your so called slim ones alone how would you describe them? Two slim babes
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Afonjashapmouth: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

no american, no nigerian on my list so no problem.
I will consider a russian model.

And who lectured you women r not same globally except for colors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2017
That fair lady always beside him maybe accused of high-HANDedness... The arm wide abeg. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:37am On Jun 16, 2017
Fake happiness, morover wat are u looking for? All of them look dsame na.......... u must be a womaniser

3 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Ushafaiza(m): 7:45am On Jun 16, 2017
hmmm, i envy this fellow, just my specs, especially when you have the means to take care of them
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Bibi294:

They're are probably sitting in the order of marriage eg. 1st wife & 2nd wife sitting next to him, in what is traditionally called, the right & left houses.

Back to topic, I've watched this show, once. He is wealthy in his own right & each wife has her own house. The wives get along as well . Polygamy is not for everyone. He's fortunate to be at the center of 4 amazing women that get along, otherwise I think this would be a headache if they didn't get along or if he didn't have enough money to take care of four households. This favours him at all angles.

5 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Bibi294(f): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2017
ZarZar:

They're are probably sitting in the order of marriage eg. 1st wife & 2nd wife sitting next to him, in what is traditionally called, the right & left houses.

Back to topic, I've watched this show, once. He is wealthy in his own right & each wife has her own house. The wives get along as well . Polygamy is not for everyone. He's fortunate to be at the center of 4 amazing women that get along, otherwise I think this would be a headache if they didn't get along or if he didn't have enough money to take care of four households. This favours him at all angles.

We're all humans.... Polygamy can not favour anyone esp. not in this century...

4 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Bibi294:

We're all humans.... Polygamy can not favour anyone esp. not in this century...

Well, they're living proof that it can. As much as we are humans collectively, individually we believe in different values, depending on how each was raised. If they all come from polygamous families, it might work since they have fundamental understanding of the situation. Like I said, it's not for everyone.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by siie: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2017
He love them fat..

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Olibboy: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2017
Where is seedren?
Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by amakadihot87(f): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2017
siie:
He love them fat..
mind u he might not have married them fat

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2017
shocked
Polygamy is the sweetest feeling in the world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by sukkot: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2017
you can forget that shyttt. one is hardwork enough grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2017
See fleshy babes ....

I love flesh

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by Riduane: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

Lol.. Me too. It's good to explore grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by beautiful232(f): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2017
they all look happy...good for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) by pautex: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2017
He like them thick tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop / Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.