Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 PM

I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me (9327 Views)

Who Will Sponsor Me To Visit Abroad / Germany Student Visa With A Sponsor. / I Wish To Go For My M.sc Program In Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by Ikem44(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2010
Honestly,i'm so happy over this topic, I realy want to travel but i dont have the money agent are demanding from me and it was somebody that want to pay for my visa fee,but you know what it mean and how it goes when someone who is not from your family is helping you, Please! my dear friends, can anyone tell me any country i could get free visa? Or if anyone can help me travel to any country? i'll appreciate it and i promise he/she will never regret it.i'm 23 year and wish to do anything. My email chakira4love@yahoo.com
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by flekan(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2010
Ikem44:

Honestly,i'm so happy over this topic,  I realy want to travel but i dont have the money agent are demanding from me and it was somebody that want to pay for my visa fee,but you know what it mean and how it goes when someone who is not from your family is helping you, Please! my dear friends, can anyone tell me any country i could get free visa? Or if anyone can help me travel to any country? i'll appreciate it and i promise he/she will never regret it.i'm 23 year and wish to do anything. My email chakira4love@yahoo.com 

Check the link below for visa free countries for Nigerians

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_passport
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2010
poster
i suggest you go back to school or find a job in 9ja. . . . . . . . until you get yourself some money then you should forget about this traveling fantasy of yours.

WATCH OUT BECAUSE THATS THE WAY YOUNG FOOLS LIKE YOURSELF END UP INGESTING DRUG FOR CRIMINALS
and thereafter spending the next 10yrs in jail (or end up dead in the middle of the sahara desert)!

there are wolves out there who are preying on young immature, inexperienced young kids like you who see the west as their eldorado and who would do ANYTHING to get there.

1 Like

Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by justwise(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

poster
i suggest you go back to school or find a job in 9ja. . . . . . . . until you get yourself some money then you should forget about this traveling fantasy of yours.

[b]WATCH OUT BECAUSE THATS THE WAY YOUNG FOOLS LIKE YOURSELF END UP INGESTING DRUG FOR CRIMINALS
[/b] and thereafter spending the next 10yrs in jail (or end up dead in the middle of the sahara desert)!

there are wolves out there who are preying on young immature, inexperienced young kids like you who see the west as their eldorado and who would do ANYTHING to get there.

I hope he reads this and take it seriously especially the 1st and second lines of this post.

1 Like

Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by easylogic(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2010
I really sympathise with the poster.Sometimes life can b frustrating in Africa.here are a few suggestions:

1.Approach an NGO in nigeria and present your academic papers,if your papers are good enough,they might be willing to sponsor you,but i highly doubt they will sponsor you outside Nigeria.

2.Buy a ticket and visit any of the Visa free countries and look for opportunities for business or work.Eg try Dubai,get a visitors Visa,then look for job adverts in the local paper.ofcourse you will need to get a work permit if you do land a job.

3.Look for help from relatives to sponsor you.

4.look for a job in naija,and hopefuly you will b able to start your own business.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by justwise(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2010
easylogic:

I really sympathise with the poster.Sometimes life can b frustrating in Africa.here are a few suggestions:
1.Approach an NGO in nigeria and present your academic papers,if your papers are good enough,they might be willing to sponsor you,but i highly doubt they will sponsor you outside Nigeria.
2.Buy a ticket and visit any of the Visa free countries and look for opportunities for business or work.Eg try Dubai,get a visitors Visa,then look for job adverts in the local paper.ofcourse you will need to get a work permit if you do land a job.
4.look for a job in naija,and hopefuly you will b able to start your own business.
Goodluck.

Oh really? So tell me this, how much is ticket to Dubai? And when he gets there who will feed and accommodate him b4 he get job THEN go for work permit? Are u serious?
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by easylogic(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2010
@justwise
I forgot to add that he needs some money to get him off his feet.
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by justwise(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2010
easylogic:

@justwise
I forgot to add that he needs some money to get him off his feet.

So where will he get all that money to start with? We are talking about nothing less than N300,000.
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by niceguy10: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2010
Guy stay in Nigeria cus things are not the way you people think about it out side Nigeria.
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by easylogic(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2010
Justwise,i don't know where he's going to find that money.i did not tell him that its going to be easy or achievable.I gave him options,then he can choose the ones which are attainable,or work towards them.
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by Ikem44(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2010
Hi friends,thanks for ur good words,advise and solution you gave me,i realy appreciate,but i wish i could find any country to settle down,i dnt mind doing anything,xcept murder, I pity some guys who critise me,i persum they havent see nothing yet. Please,here is my number if u have any solution 08063993199
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2010
Ikem44:

Hi friends,thanks for your good words,advise and solution you gave me,i realy appreciate,but i wish i could find any country to settle down,i dnt mind doing anything,xcept murder,  I pity some guys who critise me,i persum they havent see nothing yet. Please,here is my number if u have any solution 08063993199

and then you wonder why some biatch will then go to europe, live off peanuts, handouts or cleaning toilets and then go back to 9ja talking shhhhhhit about the west.
we all know that life in 9ja is tough but going to far-away land with no prospects and no money is the reason so many fail.

although there are many success story, there are also many sad stories out there.
i have met a nigerian a few months back who had come to south america to hustle, after a few weeks he ran out of money. i helped him a few times and advise him to go back home but he was adamant that he would do "anything" rather than going home empty handed (9ja bush mentality).
he even told me that he could have robbed people but as a black person you are easily noticed here. unfortunately the last time i checked on him, he was doing gay por/no movies at 200$ a scene just to survive.
my question is: how low does a man has to fall before he realizes that its just not worth it?

some people just dont know when to quit and be realistic about life, i hope the poster is not one of them as he clearly stated that he would do ANYTHING.
POSTER, CALL BJCONCEPT AND MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU.

to each their own

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by Ikem44(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2010
Mrbrownjay, I realy understand what u mean,but dnt worry ok? I'm not going to do something crazy, u're a good friend
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by twinskenny(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2010
i have the opportunity of traveling twice but i didnt why? because i can be king here and someone over there will be treating me like a dog. all u need to do is get a good education and work hard.
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by Fhemmmy: 6:32am On Jan 24, 2010
twinskenny:

i have the opportunity of traveling twice but i didnt why? because i can be king here and someone over there will be treating me like a dog. all u need to do is get a good education and work hard.

Not everyone will leave Nigeria and not everyone will live in nigeria . . .different strokes
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by twinskenny(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Not everyone will leave Nigeria and not everyone will live in nigeria . . .different strokes

exactly
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by suxes2005(m): 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2010
Poster,

I dnt fink any1 will wanna help u considereing
what is goin on in 9ja now.

Like som1 suggest u go to school and get
good grades.

Anyways, if u realy keen no traveling,
then make sure u do enuf research about
the cuntry u r goin 2 b4 goin dia.

MrBronJay, dat was a good advise and i
was not expecting less from you.

Justwise, make sure u continue to dish
out dos words, it realy helps mosttimes.
we might be adamant but it realy helps.

SHALOM
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by boy1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2010
Try iraq or Afghanistan.
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by suxes2005(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2010
boy1

dont tell me u r serious
plus d poster was askin
for our advise.

SHALOM
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by iz2much: 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
u look like some1 who can do it well
so why cant u do it

Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2010
iz2much:

u look like some1 who can do it well
so why cant u do it

the old "take his email address and do a search on Facebook" trick. . . . . .  LOL!!!!
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by suxes2005(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2010
MrBrownJay:

Wat ya mean there?

SHALOM
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
suxes2005:

MrBrownJay:

Wat ya mean there?

SHALOM

the poster gave his email address on this thread, from that you can just do a email check on Facebook and that picture is the one that he has on his account, along with his name.
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by suxes2005(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2010
Aight brwon,

but wat do we need
that for?

Anyways did u get my mail?

SHALOM
Re: I Wish Someone Could Sponsor Me by sulad82i(m): 2:39am On Feb 06, 2010
I think the poster is just trying to fool pple.

easylogic:

Goodluck.

As for easylogic,  u need to get the right exposure b4 u give that kind of advice cos u really sound like u know nothing about whats going out there or how life can be frustrating for pple in another man's land without proper document.

(1) (Reply)

FG Okays Closure Of Abuja Airport Midnight March 7 / 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Most Dangerous Country on the Planet / Public Servants Must Fly Nigerian Carriers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.