Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Who's The Best Coach At The Nations Cup In Angola? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who's The Best Coach At The Nations Cup In Angola? (650 Views)

Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Keshi Ranked 5th Best Coach In Africa, 27th In The World / Who Should Make Your 23 Man List For The Nations Cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Best Coach At The Nations Cup In Angola? by MKDons1: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2010
A lot of Nigerians want Amodu out. I'm not sure we will be able to land a big time world class coach so I shifted my gaze to those aloready working in Africa.

Out of all the coaches in Angola, who should replace Amodu?
Re: Who's The Best Coach At The Nations Cup In Angola? by enomakos(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2010
hassan shetata
Re: Who's The Best Coach At The Nations Cup In Angola? by sultan003(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2010
Hassan Shehata and the Ghanaian coach

The zambian coach Renre also impressed me.
Re: Who's The Best Coach At The Nations Cup In Angola? by Iwaman(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2010
Zambia coach, he did a gud job wit zambian team.
Re: Who's The Best Coach At The Nations Cup In Angola? by madaboyeg: 9:56am On Jan 30, 2010
[center]
[size=18pt]
Hassan Shehata[/size]

[/center]

(1) (Reply)

Football Matches Can Make You Money As It Does For Me! / Kaita's Red Card Could Be This World Cup's Worst / England Climb To Third In Fifa Ranking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.