Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) (58469 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by PrettyCrystal: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2017
A woman was allegedly punched and brutalized by her husband for reportedly refusing early morning sex. According to activist and human rights lawyer, Emeka Ugwuonye, she refused to have sex with her hubby that morning because she had a conference to attend. Read what was shared by the lawyer on Facebook.

She just refused early morning sex because she has to attend a conference early this morning. No argument. Nothing! He woke up and found her dressed. Before you knew It, punches began to rain on the woman. Now, she can't attend the conference. The man still took it by force after leaving some lumps on her face.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-brutalized-husband-refusing-early-morning-sex-photo.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by TrapHedges(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2017
Lol

ller lips come sexy... Common sex e didnt gree.. Lokkat ller lips.. Conference she didnt go...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by delishpot: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2017
When she too want do and he says he is tired..... make she go organize beatings for him and take it by force. In the mean time.... make she sidon there dey do for better for worse till he kills her.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by zarakay(f): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2017
God oo..M speechless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2017
The man is very wrong at this one, even though there's no excuse for violence, we all know there's 3 sides to a story.
HIS/HERS/TRUTH

He sees her dressed, before you know it start delivering punches, how

What is this? 15th century where you knockout a lady and carry her home?

PS: We should all desist from violence

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by menxer: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2017
I don't know how to describe a man who maltreats a woman because of sex, when "sex is the cheapest thing money can buy."

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by segzy0i(m): 8:18am On Jun 16, 2017
as much as I hate woman battering what the man do was very wrong but our woman too should be wise to give to the man when needed if he has allow the man to have his way under 20 mins he should be through and if she condition her mind she might not even ejaculate and she will be free to attend to her conference now that she has been battered will she be able to go to the conference 10-20 mins of sex will not ruin her conference some men are wild when it comes to sex so understand and study your partner well

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2017
The guy is an animal!

But then, women also contribute to D.V, in fact in most cases they are usually the cause. What would it have cost her, if she had allowed the guy? About 20 mins spare time would have done the magic!

Now, no seminar again and you still end up with a swollen mouth

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Vision4God: 8:36am On Jun 16, 2017
My thought, he is inconsiderate.
What happened to discussion?
Can't he jokingly talk to her about it or express it in a way that both parties will understand?

Ds is so bad

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by slyrone(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2017
sex has caused more harm than good in recent times hence it should be banned.......I know some people ll commit suicide if e happen lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by dominique(f): 8:47am On Jun 16, 2017
segzy0i:
as much as I hate woman battering what the man do was very wrong but our woman too should be wise to give to the man when needed if he has allow the man to have his way under 20 mins he should be through and if she condition her mind she might not even ejaculate and she will be free to attend to her conference now that she has been battered will she be able to go to the conference 10-20 mins of sex will not ruin her conference some men are wild when it comes to sex so understand and study your partner well

What is this one saying? undecided

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by ekems2017(f): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Madam sorry for the punching. But I believe you know that your hubby loves sex why not give him a quickie or talk to him the way he will understand. There are some men who do not joke with sex. You should know your hubby by now.
Although what he did was wrong he is suppose to also respect your feelings. Now you can't attend the conference again and he still took it by force.
Sorry dear next time Even though you are not in the mood just open your leg for him to do whatever he wants to do so that you can go your way and peace will reign.
Don't give him room to have a side chick cos he will put the blame on you.
Once again sorry.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Onyinye15(f): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Konji?

There are more to this story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by anonyguy: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2017
Konji is a bastard cry cry

Meanwhile My canon t4i is for sale with 18-55mm lens, two batteries and a free bag.

Check here https://www.nairaland.com/3846713/canon-t4i-650d-sale
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by salaboiz(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2017
OBOY. KONJI NA BASTARD
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2017
...Nigerian men and violence undecided

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2017
What most women do not understand is that sex has mood. Probably, the man flirted with some girls/women in the night while she was asleep prompting the early morning Konji.

Most men/women put theirselves in the mood by flirting online over night.

Why refuse him sex when 'quickie' is the sweetest part of sex?

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by geozone: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2017
i dont see how this is related to the major crisis Nigeria is having

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2017
shocked

Some women are heartless.....why will she refuse her own husband sex?

So the conference is more important than her wifely duties...tomorrow she'd complain that he has a sidechick

What If he dies of conji nko...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by abescom: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Men such as that man makes me appreciate GOD. I am not perfect, I have my weaknesses but I am 100% certain I won't hit my woman over anything not to talk of over sex even though it can be painful when denied - especially constantly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by coldsummer: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Eeerrrr why did she refuse. Isn't he her husband. If he goes out she will be the one to call the whole neighborhood.

But then again he shouldn't have beaten her. Animal.

Women sef
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Nah konji oooo
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by abescom: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2017
geozone:
i dont see how this is related to the major crisis Nigeria is having
It is happening in Nigeria and it is a crisis.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by konyd(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2017
Oga dey go work
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by busybrain123(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2017
menxer:
I don't know how to describe a man who maltreats a woman because of sex, when "sex is the cheapest thing money can buy."

From your quote, I know you are not married and you won't understand how early morning Konji works.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by chuks34(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2017
delishpot:
When she too want do and he says he is tired..... make she go organize beatings for him and take it by force. In the mean time.... make she sidon there dey do for better for worse till he kills her.
are u saying she should divorce ASAP?

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 16, 2017
segzy0i:

which kind English b ds?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Beaten By Her Husband For Refusing To Have Early Morning Sex (Photo) by sotall(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2017
Conji na baskard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.