Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest (97366 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Blood Bath In Ijebu Ode As Imam, Wife, 4 Children Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by bmos(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Beverages:
I'm so fucking_ sick and tired of Evans news already!!

How Nigerians can easily sweep things under the carpet. In other countries they will continue to dig and dig until they get to the bottom of the matter. Out there, they can be so united and could stay on the street in protest against unpopular government action. Here in naija, 3 days and everyone is like 'to your tent O Israel'.
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by bmos(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
This guy has achieved no be small..

Achieved what?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by OluwaSemilore12: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hopefully they arrest other evil doers like him and bring them to book, stupid set of humans. They want to use flashy cars, iPhones,when it's infinix and Tecno phones they can afford
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by fergieboy: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
I888:
na greed na. When he should have repented LONG ago and establish a real business. See what greed has caused him and now he is gonna lost everything.
Nothing like greed here.. When you are in.. You are in till u get caught

You think say him gang member go allow him stop?

Even if he stop, he will still be implicated by gang later on when thet are caught
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by Missfads(f): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Evans ..one day for the owner...
In other news

Hello Nairalanders, My wedding is coming up... Please help me win a wedding cake by liking the picture in this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/ . Pls do this for me. Thank u and God bless. May good news never depart from your homes
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by BABANGBALI: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
This guy has achieved no be small..
you Don dey fall in love with him be dat o. Make I bring cucumber?
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by lincs25(m): 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
FortuneTeller:

But she knew. She accepted ransom on his behalf. lipsrsealed
Right, that one na gobe
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by poseidon12: 1:32am On Jun 17, 2017
All his properties should be sold and the proceeds shared among his victims. Now that he is in custody, the victims should be talking to their lawyers to bring civil law suits against him to claim damages.
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by hedonistic: 7:33am On Jun 17, 2017
bmos:

How Nigerians can easily sweep things under the carpet. In other countries they will continue to dig and dig until they get to the bottom of the matter. Out there, they can be so united and could stay on the street in protest against unpopular government action. Here in naija, 3 days and everyone is like 'to your tent O Israel'.

Don't mind these idiots. The way they treat everything, including very serious issues, as comic reliefs is just saddening.

Besides, there are many threads here to choose from. If these Evans threads are not your thing, why not skip and go to one of the romance threads or something.

A generation of frivolous bumpkins.
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by ogokeada(f): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner of the house..
Re: Kidnapper Evans House In Ghana Recovered; Sent N20m To His Wife 4 Days To Arrest by Myself2(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Shut the hell up. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Then why did you reply me , well just face your studies and ignore the allure of filthy lucre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Identical Twins & Friend Gang-Rape A Girl In Osun, Share Her Nudes On Facebook / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.