Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria (5972 Views)

Top 5 Most Anticipated 5G Smartphones You Would Definitely See In 2019 / See The List Of The Most Visited Website Worldwide / 5 Most Affordable SMARTPHONES In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by tobi2000: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2017
5. Most visited website in Nigeria,

As of today they are tens of thousands of website and blogs around the world, all striving to be the best. This website has a decent amount of traffics. In this article I shall be showing you the top 5 most visited website in Nigeria. See below,
On our number list we have the,

1#Google
Google began in 1996 as a research project by Larry page and sergey pH.d students at Stanford university. They own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the shareholders voting. Google has proven to be at the number one spot because of its efficiency of providing users with several results. Enabling users to search the world's information, images and videos, including webpages.Google is the number one most visited site in Nigeria and globally.

2#Facebook

Facebook is a social networking service launched on February 4 2004.it was founded by mark zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow. Facebook is a social community network that connects people from around the world. Facebook helps you to upload photos, share links and videos, and also connect with friends and family Facebook is currently the number 2 most visited website in Nigeria.

3#Nairaland
Nairaland is an online community created by seun osewa on march 2005, it is targeted at Nigerians, nairaland currently has over 1,760,000 registered accounts, nairaland has reportedly has over 55million internet users. And is ranked as the 3rd most visited site in Nigeria.

4#youtube
(Chad Meredith hurley) the co-founder and former CEO of the popular video sharing website YouTube. On February 14 2005 the website YouTube was launched. Currently YouTube is the world's most popular online video site with users watching 4 billion hours worth of video each month and uploading 72 hours worth of video every minute. YouTube has proven to be with the big dogs by making its way to the 4th most visited site in Nigeria.

5#Yahoo
Yahoo was started at Stanford university it was founded in January 1994 by jerry yang and David filo. Yahoo is one of the biggest internet companies in the world with nearly 650 million unique users visiting their website every month. It offers its services in 30 languages and in 2013 was the most used portal in the u.s. yahoo has made its name by being one of the most visited site in Nigeria and globally.

So guys there you have it the 5 most visited website in Nigeria.
Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by Oblitz(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by Oblitz(m): 11:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Nairaland

Biafraland loading

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by MrBONE2(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Whizpeter:
Biko where is waptrick and sefan? grin

No.6 KiVuLANDgrin

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by NaijaTechGuy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Totally wrong. This is your own list

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by Realkenny(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fakelist

7 Likes

Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by Kylekent59: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Google, bet9ja, facebook,youtube, and..... grin grin
Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by feelgoodInc: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
I didn't see x videos here.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by Kamelot77(m): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
fake list ............ where is bet9ja
Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
list

Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nairaland my most visiting site everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by Eeroh95(m): 2:32am On Jun 17, 2017
xvideos and co

3 Likes

Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by Bobbybenard(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2017
Realkenny:
Fakelist
nice list according to Alexa.com
Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by Edopesin: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2017
One Day One Day My Blog Will Be In The Top 5

But I Was Expecting To See Naijauncut undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by tushinebaba: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2017
Whizpeter:
who still visits waptrick? Funny enough I checked on waptrick last night. They always come the rescue when you search and search for songs elsewhere
Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by tushinebaba: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2017
Edopesin:
One Day One Day My Blog Will Be In The Top 5

But I Was Expecting To See Naijauncut undecided
naijauncut... bad guy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by Uyi168: 10:27am On Jun 17, 2017
where is xvideos?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by Wizklynd23(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
;Dwhat about Bet9ja
Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by Skappy44(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
mmm should be included
Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by squash47(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Whizpeter:
Those ones na for jave games.
Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oblitz:
Nairaland
Biafraland loading
Biafraland. Kanu will be the supermod
Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by sweeterman(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fakelist if xvideos no dey inside

2 Likes

Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by BoboKush(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
tobi2000:
5. Most visited website in Nigeria,

As of today they are tens of thousands of website and blogs around the world, all striving to be the best. This website has a decent amount of traffics. In this article I shall be showing you the top 5 most visited website in Nigeria. See below,
On our number list we have the,

1#Google
Google began in 1996 as a research project by Larry page and sergey pH.d students at Stanford university. They own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the shareholders voting. Google has proven to be at the number one spot because of its efficiency of providing users with several results. Enabling users to search the world's information, images and videos, including webpages.Google is the number one most visited site in Nigeria and globally.

2#Facebook

Facebook is a social networking service launched on February 4 2004.it was founded by mark zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow. Facebook is a social community network that connects people from around the world. Facebook helps you to upload photos, share links and videos, and also connect with friends and family Facebook is currently the number 2 most visited website in Nigeria.

3#Nairaland
Nairaland is an online community created by seun osewa on march 2005, it is targeted at Nigerians, nairaland currently has over 1,760,000 registered accounts, nairaland has reportedly has over 55million internet users. And is ranked as the 3rd most visited site in Nigeria.

4#youtube
(Chad Meredith hurley) the co-founder and former CEO of the popular video sharing website YouTube. On February 14 2005 the website YouTube was launched. Currently YouTube is the world's most popular online video site with users watching 4 billion hours worth of video each month and uploading 72 hours worth of video every minute. YouTube has proven to be with the big dogs by making its way to the 4th most visited site in Nigeria.

5#Yahoo
Yahoo was started at Stanford university it was founded in January 1994 by jerry yang and David filo. Yahoo is one of the biggest internet companies in the world with nearly 650 million unique users visiting their website every month. It offers its services in 30 languages and in 2013 was the most used portal in the u.s. yahoo has made its name by being one of the most visited site in Nigeria and globally.

So guys there you have it the 5 most visited website in Nigeria.
MMM no follow?
Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by yasolan(m): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
Go and use Alexa ranking abeg
Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by escochix: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
They had tried during their era,now newer sites has taken their position,anywhere thanks to them never forggot my games back then with my symbian ;DThey had tried during their era,now newer sites has taken their position,anywhere thanks to them never forggot my games back then with my symbian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by yaqq: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
the first should be livescore.com, then bet9ja.com then may the rest! @ the weekend alone my. guys refresh livescore.com like a million time

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by tboyharma(m): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2017
this list no too pure ojere it's not correct atall
Re: 5 Most Visited Website In Nigeria by tboyharma(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2017
“Download Falz-Jeje Video mp4

Omo this list self dey fear person where bet9ja Lool as na two google not one google

google.com

google.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee Marathon M5 Lite Vs Gionee Marathon M5 Mobile Compare / Get 1GB Or 500MB Free Data On Your MTN Sim / Infinix S2 Pro Specs & Price In Nigeria On Jumia & Slot ( Specs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.