Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles (24254 Views)

Cyriel Dessers And Paul Onuachu Score To Help Genk Open Season With Victory / NFF Welcomes Belgian Born Striker Cyriel Dessers / Tammy Abraham To Dump England For Nigeria, Meets Pinnick In London. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by robosky02(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
shurch:
That inhenacho cannot strike for the super Eagles, he's better as a supporting striker, with the inclusion of this guy then the striker role will be okay.

good thinking

iheanacho is better suited as a supporting striker

so we need a top 9

cc;safarigirl
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by Nightshift(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=emrain post=57576291][/quote] Silence is golden
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by koning: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
He looks older than 22. We will give him a call when he plays for Man U, Real Madrid or Braca.... The Dutch league is 'Akamu' league.
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by Kakamorufu(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
considering the fact that we got no striker right now. I will take this guy asap. Rohr, pinnick, Abeg don't dull oo
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by mikolo4us: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
I almost confuse this guy for Ronaldo Delima....This guy is superb. Imagine a striker making good use of both feet. Bros abeg no come Naija Egales oh. Dem go spoil you career
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by ybalogs(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
robosky02:
honestly I think is an option Nigeria should not over look considering we don't have a top 9 finisher

thanks to iheanacho, iwobi and co but we need and addition what do you think guys

check his video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B_k3Q6g9o4
LETS GET HIM ASAP
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Intellad:
not cute, I hate guys with nail lips.. I love big lips, give me something to chew when I kiss ... . damn i'm loosing it here
and who are you?
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by bewla(m): 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Saintsquare:
Rohr over to u.....we need this guy
very soon I tell u all German and European national team will b black and the Nigeria and order black national teams will be white players I tell u dis

3 Likes

Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by Damfostopper(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Intellad:
not cute, I hate guys with nail lips.. I love big lips, give me something to chew when I kiss ... . damn i'm loosing it here
yu gay?

Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by Intellad(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:
and who are you?
someone above u in everything u cab think of, dummy
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Intellad:
someone above u in everything u cab think of, dummy
In what exactly.

Are you stu*id?

You cannot even spell well.

Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by medolab90(m): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
he had better think twice
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by femi4: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
robosky02:
honestly I think is an option Nigeria should not over look considering we don't have a top 9 finisher

thanks to iheanacho, iwobi and co but we need and addition what do you think guys

check his video

So Nigeria is where he think he can make the first choice. It doesn't work like that.

Jonathan Akpobore couldn't get a starting shirt despite scoring every week in Germany
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by Abfinest007(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nigeria is not a refuses dump if u are good there will b no problem of u breaking into the Belgium national team just like dele alli
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by femijunior4(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
emrain:

So we should?
Fry akamu
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by bennie1980(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
Welcome the new Yekini. NFF/Rohr get his passport with immediate alacrity
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by robosky02(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
femi4:
So Nigeria is where he think he can make the first choice. It doesn't work like that.

Jonathan Akpobore couldn't get a starting shirt despite scoring every week in Germany

omo leave am even if its back up let him be

incase somebody is injured

look at what is happening to the goal keeping area Carl Ikeme in his apsense akpeyi is killing us
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by CLIQBOY(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Intellad:
Are you gay? grin
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by Perfectaogwoc(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
not cute, I hate guys with nail lips.. I love big lips, give me something to chew when I kiss ... . damn i'm loosing it here.

come you gay...tufiakwa!!!
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by Intellad(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
CLIQBOY:
Are you gay? grin
and what should I answer? yes/no? choose
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by stanisbaratheon: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Super Eagles way no fit beat South Africa. Better stay in Belgium, who father land dan help?

Nigga is probably scared of competition in Belgium. Cause I see no reason why he would leave a team with Hazard, De bruyne, Tielemens, Dembele, Carrasco, Lukaku etc to come play with musa nd co.

So you didn't see where they wrote unused substitute?

If the guy feels he's never gonna get a chance with the Belgium team he has every right to say his mind. Besides, the world cup is around the corner and he is not getting any younger.
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by stanisbaratheon: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
femi4:

How many Nigerian strikers in Europe Scored the number of goals he scored last season?

1 Like

Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by femi4: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
stanisbaratheon:

How many Nigerian strikers in Europe Scored the number of goals he scored last season?
you still don't get it. In the past, we ve had better players scoring goals in Europe but struggled when invited into the National team
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by zolapower: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
I just watched his video ,He's a finisher but not a hustler / finisher . It will be diffcult for him to get the passes from the super eagles players . I pray he can fit into the style of " I drink akamu come play football " patern the sluggish boys in our team play
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by Crestedguy4real: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Super Eagles way no fit beat South Africa. Better stay in Belgium, who father land dan help?

Nigga is probably scared of competition in Belgium. Cause I see no reason why he would leave a team with Hazard, De bruyne, Tielemens, Dembele, Carrascox, Lukaku etc to come play with musa nd co.
brother man,every body want to play in top flight like the world cup,his chances are 1% if he stay back in Belgium, abegi make the guy come, enogh competition in the squad
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
robosky02:

check his video

we Need Him
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by joenor(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
sign him bah?
Winning123:
Ahmaju Pinnick over to you. Do the needful immediately
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by joenor(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oga I hope this is no influence or something?
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
It's no weakness to acknowledge that someone is better than you. His chances with the Belgian national team is very slim with the likes of hazard,lukaku ,batshuayi etc to contend with.

Dessers is just 22,unlike the likes of Ameobi who opted to play for Nigeria when his career was almost coming to a close.We can get almost 12 playing years out of this guy if we cap him.Look at Osaze even at 32 still fast ,quick and agile.Say no to age cheats.

The young man has weighed his option and has come to a conclusion to play for Nigeria.He has the blessings of his Flemish dad and Nigerian mum.

Dessers is quick,has good positioning,ambidextrous using both feets well,a pretty header,can hit the ball welland can hold up play.His Nigerian idol are Okocha and Kanu.

NFF are aware of his desire to play for us and they would act accordingly.

To be honest,he can also be wasteful.He would have scored up to 50 goals last season but ended up with 29.This is one downside to his game.

Nigerians never forgave Yakubu for that incredible miss against Korea in 2010. Will Nigerians forgives dessers if he happens to waste goalscoring oppurtinies if called up??..

I would love to see Aluko,Osaze,fenando adi,Paul Onuacho and Dessers called ups.

2 Likes

Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by ukandi1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
robosky02:

check his video

While I agree with u, d story would be different today if he was used in d friendly in 2015. Cos he got served he now remembers that Nigeria is an option. His loyalty would be in doubt also his commitment. Let him leave us alone .
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by tuscani: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
We need this guy, we need a big top 9
Re: Cyriel Dessers Ready To Dump Belgium For Super Eagles by stanisbaratheon: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
femi4:
you still don't get it. In the past, we ve had better players scoring goals in Europe but struggled when invited into the National team

He should be given a chance to show what he can do before we can conclude wether he's good or not. I'm sure you've not seen him kick a ball.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Meet The 24 Finalist For Egypt 2019 / Koeman Blasts Barca: You Let Messi Go, Signed Ferran Torres For £45m / Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.