Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked (43229 Views)

Gunshots, Violence Rock Jos As Hausa Youths Block Tina Junction Road / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by JosWatchDog(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
All staffs of Diamond bank Katako Branch, Jos and residents has vacated after a suspected car loaded with explosives was spotted in front of the Bank.

JTownConnect Metro gathered that the car has been packed for 1day and some hours without no one coming for it.

Scared residents and staffs of the Diamond Bank Katako branch raised an alarm, called for the anti Bomb squad who wasted no time and landed at the scene.

The Anti Bomb Squad blocked the commercial roads preventing people and vehicles from passing and going out.

After proper investigation and checking, it was noticed that the anti Bomb squad detonated an explosive from the car after which it tolled away. See more photos below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/06/tension-in-jos-as-suspected-car-with.html

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by majamajic(m): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
The bomb ?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by stephleena(f): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
bomb??even in the"holy month

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by dessz(m): 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
dont know wat 2 type.
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:

Wetin concern terrorists with holy month?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nigerian dont plant bomb in cars
They plant it on themselves
Car is expensive biko

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
@ SuperMOD: Your momentum dey high too high today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep it up grin grin
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by NwaAmaikpe: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2017

False alarm..

Naija police can not detonate bombs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Oladelson(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
OKAY
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Edu3Again: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
The South Of Nigeria has had enough of this violence plaguing the nation.

Now they force they cattles to harrass us in the south.

First Edo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KT8wMInTM0

then Enugu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unahWOgIaFE

Wednesday a hausa man was caught offloading guns in Nnewi.

Fear grip Nnewi (Anedo Kingdom) as Hausa men were caught offloading Arms from a trailer load of goods
It all happened on the evening of wednesday in Nnewi wen a truck supposed to have contain food stuffs arrive from the northern path of the country.
According to our eye witness Mr.Sunday Mba who have being working as an unskilled labour in the
[img]https://2.bp..com/-LFo8u8NvHRg/WUMP5OBPXWI/AAAAAAAAADs/UMnIgm4GBrMlOmgIH_5LZVDgRJM139bsgCLcBGAs/s320/20139810925955734_19.jpg[/img]
garage for 10years, who stated that they having being working in the garage without discrimination, all truck that arrive from any part of the country is being offloaded by a combine effort of both Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba men in the pack and profit is share equally.
But on this faithful Evening when the truck Arrive from plateau state, the Hausas' insisted on doing the work alone, this was usual as they where shocked by such proposal but after much argument, they grant their wish because the said goods was own by one Hausa business tycoon.
They grant their wish but had their eye on them as the offloading continue till late hour when a box was brought out from the truck and hidden very close to a near by gully, having observe the incident from an harm lent they alerted the security To Help unveil the identity of the hidden box as result of distrust for the Northern men, the box was extracted and unlocked....low and behold was filled with Ammunition and war materials.
They were interrogate and few immediately flee the scenario, the rest was arrested and investigation is still going on.

https://anedohotgist..co.uk/2017/06/fear-grin-nnewi-anedo-kingdom-as-hausa.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Badgers14: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by davodyguy: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
JosWatchDog:
All staffs of Diamond bank Katako Branch, Jos and residents has vacated after a suspected car loaded with explosives was spotted in front of the Bank.

JTownConnect Metro gathered that the car has been packed for 1day and some hours without no one coming for it.

Scared residents and staffs of the Diamond Bank Katako branch raised an alarm, called for the anti Bomb squad who wasted no time and landed at the scene.

The Anti Bomb Squad blocked the commercial roads preventing people and vehicles from passing and going out.

After proper investigation and checking, it was noticed that the anti Bomb squad detonated an explosive from the car after which it tolled away. See more photos below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/06/tension-in-jos-as-suspected-car-with.html
lie from pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Paperwhite(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Chai my J-Town again.I remember the grain Pick-up van incident that was packed close to old JUTH that exploded & took the lives of 6 MLS students in 2014. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by ekensi01: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Rubbish everywhere, while the bomb never blast?
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by stingg(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
JosWatchDog:

Detonated abi "defused" ?
Bloggers sef undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Riclord001(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

False alarm..

No they can't. That's because they are trained to defuse them and not detonate them.

11 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by MikeMicheal(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
ok
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by oshe11: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jos Again

Naija taya me, I WAN Travel GO LAGOS undecided
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
stephleena:
it's a "Holy" war remember?

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Krak(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
JosWatchDog:

They DEFUSED a bomb not DETONATE
Our illiterate reporters sef.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by chuose2: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET SANITY IS FOR ALL OF US TO SUPPORT OUR IGBO BROTHERS IPOB.

WE NEED TO STEM THIS VIOLENCE.

THIS PRETTY IGBO SISTER SHARES HERE EXPERIENCE OF LIVING IN THE NORTH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYDblM5pMRE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by tgmservice: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
op u are a big foooool promoting lies just because of ur worthless jtown blog.
Where is the bomb now going around snapping pics of random cars in bank premises and calling it bomb scare
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by airminem(f): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

False alarm..

And who told you so?

Nigeria police can detonate bombs, but together with their live in the destination...... (chuckles)

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by holluphemydavid(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Keneking:
@ SuperMOD: Your momentum dey high too high today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep it up grin grin
u mean he just dey push to front page grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Paperwhite(m): 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
ekensi01:
Rubbish everywhere, while the bomb never blast?
Don't pray it happen when your're closeby.I lost my cousin sis in the one that exploded some years back in a church in Rayfield. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
holluphemydavid:

u mean he just dey push to front page grin grin grin grin grin

Yes e be like something just enter account, anyway today na mid-month grin grin
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Bomb shall not explode around us or our loved once AMEN.
Am a young entrepreneur looking for funding to expand my pig farm. I have got lots of passion for this farm animals and I believe I can work wonder with them. I believe my farm can become the biggest pork producing farm in Africa. All I wish for is just a little loan to begin this journey I can't do it alone when I lack capital for this. I need a loan of 700k to do this and I believe with an angel investor this will be great. I promise to pay back 1.5 million in two years

Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by iluvdonjazzy: 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
wey the bomb
Re: Bomb Scare At Diamond Bank In Jos As Bomb Is Suspected To Be In Car Parked by burkingx(f): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
>cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Nigerian Ladies Heading To Russia For Prostitution Caught In Cameroon / Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) / EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.