Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,084 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:33 AM

Please I Need Genuine Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Genuine Advice (1831 Views)

I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. / Genuine Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Genuine Advice by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
We need contribute money for you to marry the babe, I know say she be IBO girl...
Re: Please I Need Genuine Advice by MrCork: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
professorfal:

celebrated hogwash cretin!
^^^^thr gay one is on his pirrrrroid! undecided
Re: Please I Need Genuine Advice by professorfal: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
MrCork:
^^^^thr gay one is on his pirrrrroid! undecided
your time is gone cork, you are a living failure.
Re: Please I Need Genuine Advice by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Benita27:
Why is she worried that a so-called man of God is threatening her with fire and brimstone?. God wouldn't support such injustice as to forcing oneself on a girl 'cause he's a man of God. If she's telling you the truth, and not lying to make you make commitment, then simply tell her you can't make a life long decision under duress. You're not even financially capable of taking a wife, it's her decision to make and whatever she decides would either make or mar her life.

Thanks, I really appreciate your response
Re: Please I Need Genuine Advice by MrCork: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
professorfal:
your time is gone cork, you are a living failure.

...ok Gay One....u win.. laters!!! embarassed
Re: Please I Need Genuine Advice by MrCork: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
megrimor:

Please is the Fabulocity on nairaland?
Bro Fabulocity has arrived on yorrrr thread....talk to am!! (GREEN LIGHT)

wink
Re: Please I Need Genuine Advice by Noblepreneur: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
:
megrimor:

But I'm not yet ready for marriage now

I'm currently studying for my Masters degree in UNILAG and there's no viable source of income yet
Why not start businesses that you can combine with studies? We have lots of them in business section so you can take advantage of them.

As regard your story, is the girl an Igbo babe? Tell her to introduce you to her parents(kindly note, you don't need to be super rich to do introduction).
Re: Please I Need Genuine Advice by MrCork: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fabulocity:
Do you want mine? wink

... woman will you grow up and give megrimor yorrrr heart an some nooooookie!!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman / What Do You Know About Annabelle's Haunted Doll / Beautiful Slay Queen’s Photos Go Viral!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.