Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,393 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) (55112 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Naijahelm: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
The Billionaire Kidnapper.
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Lilimax(f): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Something is telling me that his guy may die of cardiac arrest if he's not
monitored properly shocked
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by ElSherriff: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
He says he doesnt kill yet he sanctions the killing. Has no advice for his kids, God will take control. Man still behaves like a boss.
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by free2rime: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
This is the greatest ibo man alive
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Lilimax(f): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
free2rime:

This is the greatest ibo man alive

Gini
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by swtcharissa(f): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
K
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by phlamesG: 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nemesis is a bïtch
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by roselineadeyemi(f): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
This gist has gotten stale abeg

Check below for an amazing opportunity
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Tsam1959(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
N-power 2017 registration: how to create account | verify bvn & upload data
The second batch N-Power registration has some slight adjustments from the first and these includes :First visit npower.gov.ng and register by creating a username and password and then sign ,As for issues like BVN already been used . the technical team has been able to work on it . simply close the page and kindly re-visit the page.
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by franklingud(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
The look on his face will show you how dangerous he is.

But this man made money shaa!
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by hotwax: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
I have met this man before somewhere. I can't remember. That face looks so familiar
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by jubsonstone(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Full video after we don read articles taya.......well, I no blame our bloggers, biggest work ever.....they wanna enjoy it while it last
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by PBundles(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

by next week we should be seeing a nollywood movie titled
"Evans the notorious kidnapper part 1 and 2" and "the painful ending of evans" part 3 and 4"

You forgot part 5 and 6. The death and ghost of EVAN (PART 5). The Revenge of a SON Evans Jr (Part 6). grin

1 Like

Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Miles300: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nollywood don get script !
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by ibkgab001: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
More people will surely invest in kidnapping soon

All this sensitive news doesn't matter for now
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by symbianDON(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
this guy is a hardened, unrepentant criminal!! he even had done drugs in south Africa in the past, armed robbery in Nigeria before going into full time kidnapping!! he deserves jungle justice at the least

1 Like

Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by gbengress1: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Expecting the flat heads to hold rally round Evans for witch hunting
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Lampard22(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
PBundles:
Everyday for the thief ONE day for the owner.

This however highlights one of the main problems in our society.

The house this guy lives in is of high standard, even those built overseas. Ask anyone or send pics to them be it in the US or Europe. But the thing is in our society there is NO ACCOUNTABILITY. Overseas criminals try as much as possible to not show wealth WHY, someone is going to ask WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING and believe me the will dig, if it smells fouls they will call the police. We on the other hand DONT CARE, we will be hailing the person and some parents will even be cursing their kids,

PARENT:DONT YOU SEE SO AND SO,
CHILD: MOM/DAD ppl are saying his hand is not clean
PARENT: SO WHAT.

Didnt Evans say that his mom knew what he was doing. I will go as far as to say she even benefited from it. Evans is throwing smokescreens to try and save the mom.

I experience the latter a while ago. A lady that was well over 70 was trying to get me and a colleague to assist her son. Her exact words, which ever which way. I looked at this lady and thought, You madam are the reason we are the way we are. So sad.
One thing I love about this Evan is that he has never kidnapped anyone who isn't reach and as a matter of fact that is how to treat our greedy politicians..he also made mention of it that he demanded for a 20m ransom and he was being paid 22m imagine that...he has been encouraged

1 Like

Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Wealth7(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Amberon11:
Why are the police advertising kidnapping business. This will only make young people see how lucrative it is and delve into it.

Same thing I was saying to someone few days back. Stating d amount involved n price tag of houses, jewelries and phones is totally unnecessary.It makes it more attractive and lucrative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by santopelele(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmmm! ego amaka
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by millhouse: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
omo see house
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Ignatio(m): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
This man can sing eh. He even ratted on his wife. Coward.

1 Like

Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by 4rty(f): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is what you get...when a jewman goes into crime.

Once you catch them...they start to sing like a Canary
Exactly this man talks too much n they will use it against him...maybe hes thinking after saying the truth they will free him not knowing hes going into more deep shit. chicken hearted man
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by cthia(f): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Amberon11:
Why are the police advertising kidnapping business. This will only make young people see how lucrative it is and delve into it.
i tire for dem oo...they should lock him up or kill him..enough of dis..d life he is living jare
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by babamadiba(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

by next week we should be seeing a nollywood movie titled
"Evans the notorious kidnapper part 1 and 2" and "the painful ending of evans" part 3 and 4"
hahahhahaha..walahi u dey mad
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by SweetJoystick(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Why is it the press asking these questions?

1 Like

Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by 3kay945(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
So this dude is the reason why I can't sleep in peace some months ago due to kidnapping activities rampant in our area.

see him fat head like mine. Heartless dude.
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by suremanpatriot: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
...why are they glamourizing his false assets acquisitions?
Re: Full Interview Of Kidnapper Evans & How He Lived In Grand Style (video) by Alexandro15: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
For goodness sake, this man is still a suspect until proven guilty. Let's stop all this media trial and let the court do their job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) / Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.