Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China (56673 Views)

"It's Time For A New Challenge Somewhere Else" - Paul Pogba, Fans React (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo Visits Club Rumours Wall Of Fame As Grand Opening Holds Friday / Paul Pogba's Loud Sex Moans Shocks Hotel Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by bamdly(m): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
when are u coming to nigera to greet ur united fans
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by madakx: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad
Why didn't the fool also dab at the Kaaba in Mecca.
u re a fool
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Addicted2Women: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
inMyOpeenion:

Its true you're addicted to women! But we don't like males with insect brain! I was expecting you to put "Madrid jersey" or something similar

You just confirmed that Chelsea fans are naturally dumb

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by LoveJesus87(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Woundedscar:
hmmm..... eye adaba ni
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by skimmy005: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
koolcat:
so should we knock down the wall??.....meanwhile in another development....
late comer

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Mrblaze06: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

It's actually 6... wonder why people still confuse both positions.
4 - CB
6 - DM
guy you try...where you take see this your own football position..
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by maverickdude(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

4 - CB
6 - DM
This one weak me oo
Can u back this up? Cos i'm seeing this for the first time, from d days of table soccer up till now, niggaz know 4 as DM
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Intellad(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
is DAT his tiny dick in the first pic? so tiny to my liking
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by mangala14(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

4 - CB
6 - DM

Haa...6 na right CB
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Templerun95:
Is pogba from Evans tribe?? cry cry

You becoming an idiot. :/
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by BayodeAkinola(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by EvilMetahuman: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
inMyOpeenion:

Its true you're addicted to women! But we don't like males with insect brain! I was expecting you to put "Madrid jersey" or something similar
the jersey looks great on you.

But its old jersey. Ugrade!
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by egorov(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

4 - CB
6 - DM
maybe this will help u

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by inMyOpeenion(f): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
the jersey looks great on you.
But its old jersey. Ugrade!
thanks.
I just prefer it to the new one.
Besides, your moniker... I'm guessing you've seen Barry Allen... Right?
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by EvilMetahuman: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
thanks.

I just prefer it to the new one.

Besides, your moniker... I'm guessing you've seen Barry Allen... Right?
the new one will look better on ya.

Lol yeah.
But more of DC comic
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Sanchez01: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
This guy will one day dab in...

Madrid Jersey
God forbid!
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Tolexander: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
It's actually 6... wonder why people still confuse both positions. 4 - CB 6 - DM
You are wrong!
4 is DM 6 is CB
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by inMyOpeenion(f): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sanchez01:
God forbid!
you should either be a Man utd or Madrid fan!
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by teelaw4life(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

4 - CB
6 - DM

Oya your mumu don do...see correct answers below (6 is left CB and 5 is right CB; 2 is RB and 3 is LB)

Tolexander:
You are wrong!

4 is DM
6 is CB

Drienzia:
mumu

4-Defensive midfield
6&5-central back

personal59:
waowao
6 DM hummmmmm

2 (right fullback), 5, 6, 3 (left
fullback); 4 (defensive midfielder), 7 (right midfielder), 8 (central/attacking midfielder), 11 (left midfielder); 10
(second/support striker), 9 (striker).
na Wetin m I know b dis o
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Lanceslot(m): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
It's actually 6... wonder why people still confuse both positions. 4 - CB 6 - DM
Young man you know nothing about football.
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Rajosh(m): 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
I think you're the one confusing it my brother. 6-CB. 4-DM
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by lalabrother: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Addicted2Women:

the church after buying you a new brain
savage you are

ROFL
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by lalabrother: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

Why didn't the fool also dab at the Kaaba in Mecca.
there we go again... This dude is always off in everything
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Drienzia:
mumu

4-Defensive midfield
6&5-central back

Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Sanchez01: 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
you should either be a Man utd or Madrid fan!
A Madridista. Of all clubs in the world, the Santiago would be his last destination, owing to his eye-catching performances in England wink
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Skmoda360(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
This guy will one day dab in...

Madrid Jersey
keep dreaming.....you think man utd is like arsenal
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Drienzia: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Even with the pix, d 10 and 8 are in d wrong position
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by inMyOpeenion(f): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Skmoda360:
keep dreaming.....you think man utd is like arsenal
The way some guys discuss football, you doubt they know what football is
David beckham left Man Utd for Real Madrid
Ruud Van Nistelroy left Man utd for Real Madrid
Gabriel Heinze left Man Utd for Real Madrid
Cristiano Ronaldo left Man Utd for Real Madrid
Javie Hernadez left Man Utd for Real Madrid
There's a great posibility of De Gea joining this trend

I don't know where you're getting your own information.
Well, inMyOpeenion, you need not to watch soccer only! Dig into history.
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Drienzia:
Even with the pix, d 10 and 8 are in d wrong position
Really ? Bro you need to be banned for this.
Re: Paul Pogba Dabs On The Great Wall Of China by Skmoda360(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
inMyOpeenion:

The way some guys discuss football, you doubt they know what football is

David beckham left Man Utd for Real Madrid

Ruud Van Nistelroy left Man utd for Real Madrid

Gabriel Heinze left Man Utd for Real Madrid

Cristiano Ronaldo left Man Utd for Real Madrid

Javie Hernadez left Man Utd for Real Madrid

There's a great posibility of De Gea joining this trend

I don't know where you're getting your own information.

Well, inMyOpeenion, you need not to watch soccer only! Dig into history.
what an epic story? continue.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Me Understand Bet9ja Bonus / Morocco Earthquake: CR7 Is Providing Shelter For Victims In His Marrakesh Hotel / Football Highest Earners: Messi Tops List With €8.3million Gross Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.