Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) (44156 Views)

How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast / 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast / How To Clear Your Pimples Naturally In 6 Weeks Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello guys its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

Several times you have been told, not to pinch/scratch your pimples, but sometimes it is hard to resist either because you don't just like the look of them on your face or because you believe that it will make them heal faster.

Everyone who has pimples just wants one thing, for them to go away and leave a fresh, smooth skin just like that of FitnessDoctor. But you have to understand that when you are trying to get rid of pimples you must follow practices which will not only make pimples go away but stay away.

I remember how the big bumps killed my confidence and made me think less of myself. I could imagine looking into someone's eyes and seeing my face filled with them.

What I am sharing here is what I experienced when trying to get rid of pimples and how everything changed when I started doing the right thing and till today, I don't worry about pimples. Although I have removed one of my biggest tricks to help smoothen my face (it is for my subscribers only).

So here are 7 tips that will make your pimples clear very fast

First you need to understand. Pimples are normal if you are a teenager and will keep coming and coming.. The solutions I am going to give you is going to reduce them, and eventually help scars fade away, but you have to follow everything I say..

1. BATHING

Bathing is one of the most important, you have to be careful the way you bathe your face..

Start bathing twice or thrice a day. When bathing in the morning, be careful the way you rub the sponge on your face. Do it carefully, but remember to scrub. When bathing at night, use only soap instead, don't ever use sponge. Try bathing one hour before bedtime and always sleep before 12.

2. FOOD

Foods like Margarine (butter), groundnut, chips and other foods can make increase your chances of getting pimples. The main reason is that these foods contain a certain kind of acid which increases the chances of an inflammation happening on your skin.

Better stay away from these foods or consume more foods containing omega-3 fatty acids like fish to balance your consumption of Butter, groundnut etc which contain omega-6 fatty acids.

3. HANDS

Never use your hands to touch your face, and never scratch the pimples, never burst them with your fingers or pinch them. When the pimples are ripe and ready for bursting, use the sharp end of a broom stick or needle to poke at it and gently press the pus away, don't press too hard or it will turn into a scar..

4. SUN, STRESS AND SPERM

Stay away from the sun and try to reduce stress. I noticed that these two things cause an outbreak of pimples on my face and most especially the sun.

Try not to have sex or any activity that will make you release sperm, it might sound weird, but the release of sperm can lead to more pimples especially in teenagers.

5. WATER

Drink enough water to leave your skin fresh and radiant, also water helps cool down your body. Drink 8 - 10 glasses of water everyday. This is a very important tip that I FitnessDoctor follow up till today.

6. CREAM

Watch your cream, in my case a cream lead to my pimples, and I stopped using it.. But everything changed when I went back to using that same cream. It might be different for you, so I advice you check the cream you are using at the moment and look for the one which is best for your skin.

I advice you go for a cream which is hydroquinone free.

Try them out and check back how your face will look like within two weeks, although there were two products I mixed that helped me clear the very dark spots I noticed that they couldn't keep the pimples away until I started following all these 6 tips.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

source: http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/06/6-tips-that-will-make-your-pimples.html

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by sinaj(f): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
nice one tho but thread nt for me.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
sinaj:

Because you already look good, although the flowers are looking scanty on your head..

Guys. don't miss any post from your favorite health blogger.. Join the healthy community and and like my social media pages to stand a chance to win 1,000 recharge card in the big giveaway coming up

Email: https://page.co/v9dY
Instagram: @paulfitnessdoctor
Facebook: @paulfitnessdoctor

5 Likes

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by nddydamzi(f): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
I remember back then when one babe told me to use my sperm..lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by LalasticSeun(f): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
What has sperm got to do with pimples grin
Quite funny

Ladies should stay away from sex too??

5 Likes

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by sinaj(f): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Because you already look good, although the flowers are looking scanty on your head..
thank u... will pick up more flowers for my head tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
What has sperm got to do with pimples grin
Quite funny

Ladies should stay away from sex too??

When it comes to sex it is mostly about men... But ladies should endeavor to take their bathe after any sexual activity as most of them just skip that to wearing their clothes immediately...

1 Like

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
sinaj:
thank u... will pick up more flowers for my head tongue

You shared your own post.. interesting..

Although I could prefer to give you a flower on a date rather I would ask you to update your camera app to the latest which has more flowers..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by LalasticSeun(f): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

When it comes to sex it is mostly about men... But ladies should endeavor to take their bathe after any sexual activity as most of them just skip that to wearing their clothes immediately..

You v really had much experience to have known that;-\

#sexdoctor grin

8 Likes

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:

You v really had much experience to have known that;-\

#sexdoctor grin

Hahahaha, we all have a bad side.. Don't we?

cc: lalasticlala
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by sinaj(f): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

You shared your own post.. interesting..

Although I could prefer to give you a flower on a date rather I would ask you to update your camera app to the latest which has more flowers..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
nope, didn't share my post. Someone else did.

Stay safe too nd more grease to ya elbow!
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
sinaj:
nope, didn't share my post. Someone else did.

Stay safe too nd more grease to ya elbow!

Thank you so much.. The support really goes a long way

1 Like

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by vanida6: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
seriously I hate pimples undecided
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
vanida6:
seriously I hate pimples undecided

Of course, who doesn't..

Friday is almost over, how is yours going?
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by vikiylove(f): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
What about skin burns from creams?
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
vikiylove:
What about skin burns from creams?

Why not join the healthy community and lets talk about it.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by johnstar(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
sinaj:

U have been noticed

17 Likes

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by vikiylove(f): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Why not join the healthy community and lets talk about it.

How?
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
vikiylove:

How?

Join the healthy community through here https://page.co/v9dY

1 Like

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
I can see boiz2men viewing this thread..

How are you doing my very good friend?
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
It is very hard to resist the pinching and scratching part for most poeple

1 Like

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by boiz2men(m): 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
I can see boiz2men viewing this thread..

How are you doing my very good friend?

Bro, I am doing great. I must be frank with you. I helped myself through school via hardwork under the sun.. I'm a fair guy but my face would make you think otherwise. My dermatologist friend prescribed something for me but to no avail. I have given up since I don't want to bleach. I rather stay dark than bleach
Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
boiz2men:

Bro, I am doing great. I must be frank with you. I helped myself through school via hardwork under the sun.. I'm a fair guy but my face would make you think otherwise. My dermatologist friend prescribed something for me but to no avail. I have given up since I don't want to bleach. I rather stay dark than bleach

I see

In your case I could say the best way to get your complexion back is to do the opposite of everything you did before..

I believe that drugs are just there to speed up the process and they don't actually make you fair, so you might have given up too early..

What kind of cream do you use?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by boiz2men(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I see

In your case I could say the best way to get your complexion back is to do the opposite of everything you did before..

I believe that drugs are just there to speed up the process and they don't actually make you fair, so you might have given up too early..

What kind of cream do you use?

He gave me doxycycline and a girl friend told me to use either nivea or jergens... My dear, I became darker. I have lightened up though since I installed ac in my apartment and my office is ac tight. But not as fair as I was. If I wasn't a doctor, I wouldn't care but I think my patients would trust my medical judgment/diagnosis more if my face was fresher and smoother.

Currently I don't use creams. I am scared of bleaching. All these girls esp Yoruba gals bleaching makes it horribly terrifying to try.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
boiz2men:

He gave me doxycycline and a girl friend told me to use either nivea or jergens... My dear, I became darker. I have lightened up though since I installed ac in my apartment and my office is ac tight. But not as fair as I was. If I wasn't a doctor, I wouldn't care but I think my patients would trust my medical judgment/diagnosis more if my face was fresher and smoother.

Currently I don't use creams. I am scared of bleaching. All these girls esp Yoruba gals bleaching makes it horribly terrifying to try.

Even the cream I use at the moment bleaches my skin to a point, although I minimize usage and make sure it is hydroquoine free...

There are some good lightening creams out there which do not cause much of a problem, why not try using one... I am a perfect example of fresh and smooth face.

1 Like

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Op said spermatozoa but I'm seeing a pimpled lady...am I missing something?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Tips That Will Make Your Pimples Clear Very Fast (photos) by Tominiola: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
My country people keep away from dairy i.e Eggs, Milk, Cheese and Butter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Reduce The Sugar Content In My Blood? / Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body / 400level Student Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Misery while parent are rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.