Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

"My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi (26877 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Mary Onyali-Omagbemi / Florence Omagbemi's Son Dies At Exam Party Initiated By Teacher / Florence Omagbemi The First Woman To Win AWCON As A Player And A Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by robosky02(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
My son was killed – Super Falcons coach, Omagbemi

Super Falcons’ coach, Florence Omagbemi, has insisted that her 15-year-old nephew, Samson, was killed.

Omagbemi adopted Samson following the death of her sister barely six months after his birth.

The bodies of the teenager and a friend were found in a hotel swimming pool in Effurun, Warri, Delta state.

The corpses were discovered two days after going missing on Monday.

“I feel so shattered that they killed my son,” she told The Cable.

“What kind of after school party will a teacher organized for 15-year-olds without the consent of their parents?

“To make matter worse, the teacher took the young students to a hotel to celebrate the completion of their JSS exams.

“I believe the boys were purposely taken to the hotel to be killed. This is too much for me to even think of or bear.

“There is nothing the teacher who took the students to the hotel for an after exams party will tell me that I will believe because they kill them on purpose.

“The party was on Monday and the boys had been missing since then. My family reported to the police since that Monday and repeatedly went to the hotel where they had the party without finding the boys till Wednesday.

“It means they were killed and later dumped into the pool when my family kept going there. How can two bodies be in a hotel pool from Monday and never noticed till Wednesday?

“And they took the bodies to the mortuary without even contacting the police or the school? This is too much for me.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/16/son-killed-super-falcons-coach-omagbemi/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by ojun50(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
The sch, d teacher, d hotel management nd he follow students who wen for the part has a question to answer

32 Likes

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by brunofarad(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
shocked

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by sotall(m): 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
ok
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by NwaAmaikpe: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
shocked

She should calm down joo..

FG will pay her compensations.
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by MrIcredible: 6:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ehya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by amoduganja: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
sorry for the loss.
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by crackerspub: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Super Falcons’ coach, Florence Omagbemi, has insisted that her 15-year-old nephew, Samson, was killed.
grin grin grin
Where is the Delilah that killed Samson
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by Noblesoul123: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
If her version is true, then this calls for a thorough investigation.

May his soul rest in peace.

Oya Police, over to you.

4 Likes

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by marychommy(f): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
RIP to Samson.

1 Like

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by joladoyin(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
That's pathetic

There is more to the story

1 Like

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by alklas(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Justice will b serve madam ?
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by alklas(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Justice will b serve madam !
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by tomioro(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
What manner of party for Jss 3 pupils? RIP to the dead.

5 Likes

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by Mosopzy22(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
The case shd be thoroughly investigated
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by smartec: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
The school management and the hotel management should be arrested. Asap

1 Like

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Templerun95:
Igbo and crime be like Evans and kidnapping cry cry cry

What is wrong with some of you people?

I mean, why can't some of you jokes say something without making it an attack on someone's tribe?

Don't you guys realize how petty and childish you sound?

You are forming adult outside, while on the net, you are busy making silly jokes like this.

Grow up. Grow up....and stop this thing. Use your brain, young child!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by Roon9(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Am sure it was at that useless waec party at golden tulip. The demonic Gbagi should be quized

2 Likes

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by Arabs999: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
It is so painful to discover that a loved relation is gone forever...
Take heart Coach...And RIP to the Dead...
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by opedaydydx9(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
. Oroyi so si MI lenu obuyosi

1 Like

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by armadeo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a beast

28 Likes

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by sobastical: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Do you pray for such to happen to you?
God forbid you say? right?

So your statement doesn't make it

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by sobastical: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
armadeo:

You are a beast

Beast is an understatement for that kind of fellow
Some folks really don't think before they say some words

8 Likes

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by frisky2good(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
The teacher is responsible for the death. Directly or indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by Chikelue2000(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

waka dia
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by darlenese(f): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
cry
Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by darlenese(f): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
I dey suspect that Gbagi. that's how people died when he was building that Golden Tulip. now he is renovating his death trap under high tension in the name of Plaza.

2 Likes

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by undefeated(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

federal government will pay you compensation soonest, so that you know how it feels to loose a loved one, you have data doesn't mean you type nonsense

8 Likes

Re: "My Son Was Killed" - Florence Omagbemi by praxisnetworks: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You will not end well....

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Red Card: Alex Iwobi Vs Sani Kaita / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 Women's World Cup - 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Joseph Yobo And Son Share Adorable Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.