Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day (72978 Views)

Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Amagite(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh surely doesn’t want her son, King Andre to feel the absence of his dad! She showed up at his school dressed up as a man for father’s day celebration.

She shared a video of pictures from the event and wrote;

JUICY MAN’s(KINGY) School father’s day celebration today.. I Showed Up For my Son.. #PROUD MOTHER #KINGTONTO #KINGY #CHAMPIONS #I AM BLESSED #I AM A WOMAN,I AM STRONG,I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD OF THESE..”

Her estranged husband, Churchill have not had access to their son since she left him. More photos below…

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/tonto-dikeh-dressed-man-son.html

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by chukslawrence(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ogbomosho shisha at work

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Amagite(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
More photos...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by SexyNairalander: 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
booked

is it only me Abi my eyes is deceiving me

she cum resemble her husband

320 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by braindollar(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Looks more like Churchill

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by wtfcoded: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by GhettoG1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Agony of a single mother, reason why women must think bfr saying that yes.
Buh a single mum no matter how can never raise a Son alone nd expect much from him...

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by noetic5: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
copycat
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Jirate(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
This girl dey craze, why she no give herself belle in the first place, cus all the cucumbers in the world can't do that for you. No go settle with your Husband, dey there dey form James Bond, na only you sabi act. cool

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
no matter how much u dress up lyk a man...if u dnt have d banana.. u don't have d banana...

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by def111(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
this is an insults to her husband

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Jirate(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

is it only me Abi my eyes is deceiving me

she cum resemble her husband

Resemble or not, I careless. If you have kids, you will be angry with Silly moves like this. Real Live is not Nollywood. cool

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
def111:
this is an insults to her husband

No bro! She is insulting herself and motherhood.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by obataokenwa(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
perfect fit. That moment you're just in love with Tonto Dike and don't know why or what to do. I just love this girl sha ooo.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by temitope277(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
nonsense woman

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Jirate(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Geraldyne:
no matter how much u dress up lyk a man...if u dnt have d banana.. u don't have d banana...

And those Balls that contains the Golden Fluids. grin

22 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Geraldyne:

I dey tell you the banana is what is making a huge difference.

You are a female but at the same time you are:

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Brooke60(f): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
She has lost it! Churchil made the biggest mistake of his life

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
ugly looking man cheesy grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Ajewealth123(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
Even as a man .she is handsome

35 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by LivingHuman: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Tynasparks(f): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Shes cute even as a man

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by mukhcech(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
This woman will end up messing with this boy's head. undecided

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by coolcatty: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
This Churchill guy just dodged a bullet by divorcing this drama queen....

Tonto is just too arrogant,clingy,unforgiving and proud....women like this can go to any length to destroy and denigrate a man.

Churchill should go and give thanks to his God...he just dodged a bullet...this woman is too petty walahi.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Erums(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tonto is mad, negudo kingy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Emasculator
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by lilfreezy: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Why is she sending the wrong message to her son. If he grows up and decides to embrace transgender ideology now, she will not know she started it

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Chanchit: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
drama queen.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Rubbish, angry
The pkin no get papa?

This Tonto no just get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by johnstar(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Chioma The Chef Chi's Cleavage Photos Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.