Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day (72922 Views)

Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Elle277(f): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
When you think you've seen it all in Tontolet, she will burst your bubble,this time you resemble papa king, go and try again girl..lolz #dramaqueen

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Awoleesu(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Stupidoh!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by tooth4tooth: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Very ugly as a man despite light complexioned .This lady is digusting.Why all this unnecessary drama

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by manitobor(m): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lovely. The son is always looking sullen tho, never smiling. I think I know the reason tho.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Violet95: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
GhettoG1:
Agony of a single mother, reason why women must think bfr saying that yes.
Buh a single mum no matter how can never raise a Son alone nd expect much from him...

Dumbo, I know of many single mothers that raised great male children. Is it better for the son to grow up watching his father cheat and beat up his Mom? Get your facts right next time

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by dangotesmummy: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
coolcatty:

Yes
smh lmaoooo

Tonto says sorry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by crowley(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
mukhcech:
This woman will end up messing with this boy's head. undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by abels(m): 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tis one na beta kolo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by tpapi: 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
tonto jus gave her husband some silent punches

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin
Smborri shift... Lemme me do the needful.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Arielle: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Omenkata:
[s][/s]
trash
You're so right. Utter rubbish from people who like to think they must be the center of a woman's universe. They are hardworking single mothers who have raised or are raising great upstanding young men and ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Violet95: 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Very ugly as a man despite light complexioned .This lady is digusting.Why all this unnecessary drama

She is disgusting because she is confident and moving on with her life? She is disgusting because she is not crying her eyes out and lamenting on social media? She is disgusting because she is trying to give her son a happy life? You are disgusting! You are despicable and retarded. She is confident to live her life instead of living like you with yours frustration and miserable attitude. Your brain should be donated for experiments on human stupidity because you are stup.id. I would have said you should use your brain next time but I just remembered that you have none to use.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by yinkslinks(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
You go like 4uck no be small. Do you live in abuja?
Geraldyne:
no matter how much u dress up lyk a man...if u dnt have d banana.. u don't have d banana...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
This is Bullshít.
She needs to see a shrink. she's losing it.
Pity the son who's with a paranoid mother.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by femolii: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Noonsense, go n settle with father.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Guestlander: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Drama queen. Literally.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
LMAO!!! C'mon grin grin. Her brother (his uncle), her dad (his grand daddy) etc should have just covered up for daddy's absence..

Well, her life, choice and happiness kiss..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by don89(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
I think this lady is possessed .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Theultimate(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
GhettoG1:
Buh a single mum no matter how can never raise a Son alone nd expect much from him...
Before I......
What about those single mothers as a result of husband's death?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by giles14(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Geraldyne:
no matter how much u dress up lyk a man...if u dnt have d banana.. u don't have d banana...
hmmmmmm

which kind banana

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Violet95: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Inferno17:
Na so crase de start... Tonto is gradually losing her mind...

Nah, I think you are the one Yaba left needs to claim as a patient because you make statements so stupid that one begins to doubt your sanity. What is insane about a mom dressing up like a man to make her son happy? You're daft and you don't even know it bruh... cry
Inferno17:
Na so crase de start... Tonto is gradually losing her mind...

Nah, I think you are the one Yaba left needs to claim as a patient because you make statements so stupid that one begins to doubt your sanity. What is insane about a mom dressing up like a man to make her son happy? You're daft and you don't even know it bruh...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Khayil(m): 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2017

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by moneyspeaking: 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Where is her boo*bs? Cheii. Revelation
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by iamtardey: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
I'm sure the boy will be wandering 'wia is my dad'? kid! worry no more you will do just fine without him.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by iamtardey: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
I'm sure the boy will be wandering 'wia is my dad'? kid! worry no more you will do just fine without him.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by joinnow: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

is it only me Abi my eyes is deceiving me

she cum resemble her husband

u suppose know by now say when husband and wife don stay for long dey run things
both go resemble
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
She should have worn a bra
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by ikorodureporta: 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
#ClubCucumber
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by MrIkebuk(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
noetic5:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5508034_uy_jpeg83e930f28ed0593df382a4da0f6c066d

[img]https://4.bp..com/-BvGv-6HAc7k/WUQNH8m_5-I/AAAAAAAAQR0/EwrudimYFz0-2nAFeD7aNhPEC3pxjG_IgCLcBGAs/s320/re.jpg[/img]

see how she was acting like a man. WATCH INSTAGRAM

actress to the core cheesy

Somebody should remind me of that Olamide verse for Phyno song "Fada Fada".

Ever since her marriage with Churchill get k-leg
Na she come be mama n papa to d small pikin
E no easy to be single mother for Nigeria
n even for obodo oyigbo
When issue dey for marriage, e go con make woman
behave like say e dey take iigbo
...Who wan complete the song?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
GhettoG1:

Lol, Obama's mother?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by EmyLeo(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
LMAO!!! C'mon grin grin. Her brother (his uncle), her dad (his grand daddy) etc should have just covered up for daddy's absence..

Well, her life, choice and happiness kiss..
simple and direct!..Nice one dear.

tonto is always full of drama tho,...like you ve said her life, her choice.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by NwaAmaikpe: 8:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ishilove:
She should have worn a bra

God bless your sight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola's Funny Look At AMVCA 2018 (Photo) / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) / Uti Nwanchukwu Meets His University Crush In Canada After 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.