Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day (72973 Views)

Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Did she leave her bwests at home
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Inferno17: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
If only he had listened and used a condom... Smh
Violet95:

Nah, I think you are the one Yaba left needs to claim as a patient because you make statements so stupid that one begins to doubt your sanity. What is insane about a mom dressing up like a man to make her son happy? You're daft and you don't even know it bruh... cry

Nah, I think you are the one Yaba left needs to claim as a patient because you make statements so stupid that one begins to doubt your sanity. What is insane about a mom dressing up like a man to make her son happy? You're daft and you don't even know it bruh...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

God bless your sight
It's rather hard to miss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by dayowunmi(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
This is not funny, it is petty and childish. It is clearly an attempt to ridicule the father of the child more than trying to make him not miss his father. I hope you continue to dress like a man continually so the child can grow to know the kind of freak he has as a mother and yes keep snapping it all for the cameras cos it's more about showing off

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by kayzeesoft(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Man wey get bwest. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by bodmas119(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
chai ! werey wanbi......eyan ti yaba left
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Dicedpineapple(f): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
obataokenwa:
perfect fit. That moment you're just in love with Tonto Dike and don't know why or what to do. I just love this girl sha ooo.

Me 2 o..Funny enuf,i neva lykd her yl she was single...Immediately she got married,she jes bcame goid in my eyes evn tho i dont support some of her action bt i still luv her

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by bodmas119(m): 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
chai ! werey wanbi......eyan ti yaba left
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by odogwuabia: 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Foolish harlot

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by obataokenwa(m): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Me 2 o..Funny enuf,i neva lykd her yl she was single...Immediately she got married,she jes bcame goid in my eyes evn tho i dont support some of her action bt i still luv her
I'm one of her big fans. I pray I come across her in Abuja
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by ngmgeek(m): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Interesting cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
GhettoG1:
Agony of a single mother, reason why women must think bfr saying that yes.
Buh a single mum no matter how can never raise a Son alone nd expect much from him...
Its only you that doesnt know guys raised by single mums are hardworking, respectful towrds their wives because they know the struggle was real. They build good families.

Do I need to go on......

You go by that moniker......why am I not suprised

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Fkforyou(m): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
I know for a fact that no man would be this petty to do this rubbish..!! undecided

All those hailing her are lying to her or they probably have low thinking faculty.

What she is doing is like cutting her nose to spite her face...ABI how them talk that proverb self.. cheesy

Last last if the child grow na him go carry him leg go meet him papa. undecided

I just hope she won't feed her son lies about his father when he is grown Sha... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Alariwo2: 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
This lady is not normal..

To some it's funny but this is just the height of it. She needs help before it becomes too late.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Much love and respect to her, she has shown she can be both to her child,I so much admire her strength and courage

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Abfinest007(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
u look on this but stop running ur mouth
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Maximus85(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
Amagite:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh surely doesn’t want her son, King Andre to feel the absence of his dad! She showed up at his school dressed up as a man for father’s day celebration.

She shared a video of pictures from the event and wrote;

JUICY MAN’s(KINGY) School father’s day celebration today.. I Showed Up For my Son.. #PROUD MOTHER #KINGTONTO #KINGY #CHAMPIONS #I AM BLESSED #I AM A WOMAN,I AM STRONG,I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD OF THESE..”

Her estranged husband, Churchill have not had access to their son since she left him. More photos below…

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/tonto-dikeh-dressed-man-son.html

Shey I told you all yesterday what Tonto mean in Spanish..... Fool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by peckebu(f): 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
this is what happens when sge doesn't want to admit that the kid needs a father.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Loooooool wtf grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by cuedish: 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Where she put her bwest. ... shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Marshalxv(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
for her mind now she don insult churchill ,kwontinu o . All this our yeyebrities takes everything for a joke.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by abbeyty(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
her man's version ugly die
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Burgerlomo: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Absolutely nonsense
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
see her yeye breast
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Jettage: 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Amagite:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh surely doesn’t want her son, King Andre to feel the absence of his dad! She showed up at his school dressed up as a man for father’s day celebration.

She shared a video of pictures from the event and wrote;

JUICY MAN’s(KINGY) School father’s day celebration today.. I Showed Up For my Son.. #PROUD MOTHER #KINGTONTO #KINGY #CHAMPIONS #I AM BLESSED #I AM A WOMAN,I AM STRONG,I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD OF THESE..”

Her estranged husband, Churchill have not had access to their son since she left him. More photos below…

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/tonto-dikeh-dressed-man-son.html

These feminist are really making frantic effort to undermine the role of a man, A woman marries a man, there were issues, there will always be issues in marriage, put her marriage on public display, and the shame of being alone comes calling and now A SHE, PLAYS THE ROLE OF A HE, TO MAKE US ALL BELIEVE A MAN REALLY CAN BE REPLACED BY WEARING THE ATTIRE OF A MAN. Marriage is not drama, it is not an idle dream. No one cares about your celebrity status if you cannot make your home work. Forgiveness and Humility is key in relationship. Miss that You fail in all ramifications. Not impressed by drama. A Man is a man. Can't be replaced by this comedy of error

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by juman(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Funny. grin

Aunty Tonto you are still not the father.

Better reconcile with his dad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Came: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
I will say church is very nonchalant , what strong move did he make to see his son this Father's Day? I don't blame him, na because he get children for plenty place as dem talk... Toto na really actor.... I laugh ehhhhh......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by stanee: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Just allow the man to see his child Aunty. Stop all this drama and photo op angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by seun1960(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
Small small madness
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Ahmeduana(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
this is stupidity to the core.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
This woman is going tru emotional trauma, it's clearly evident. All this show she's putting up will only last her few hours of sanity
In all honesty, she needs psychiatric treatment. #nohating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.