Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day (72976 Views)

Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Tonto Dikeh Rocks Mini Skirt To Her Son's School Event (photos) / Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Tayeni(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
GhettoG1:
Agony of a single mother, reason why women must think bfr saying that yes.
Buh a single mum no matter how can never raise a Son alone nd expect much from him...
ask Obama's mama

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by MrIcredible: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
coolcatty:
This Churchill guy just dodged a bullet by divorcing this drama queen....

Tonto is just too arrogant,clingy,unforgiving and proud....women like this can go to any length to destroy and denigrate a man.

Churchill should go and give thanks to his God...he just dodged a bullet...this woman is too petty walahi.
You been dey make sense until the last paragraph undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by francisbiz: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Amagite:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh surely doesn’t want her son, King Andre to feel the absence of his dad! She showed up at his school dressed up as a man for father’s day celebration.

She shared a video of pictures from the event and wrote;

JUICY MAN’s(KINGY) School father’s day celebration today.. I Showed Up For my Son.. #PROUD MOTHER #KINGTONTO #KINGY #CHAMPIONS #I AM BLESSED #I AM A WOMAN,I AM STRONG,I AM BLACK AND I AM PROUD OF THESE..”

Her estranged husband, Churchill have not had access to their son since she left him. More photos below…

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/tonto-dikeh-dressed-man-son.html

Wait, all these things we una dey call news on all these people in entertainment industry, na them they snap themselves then write the news come give one fool post, or na bloggers the post am. If na bloggers, na him be say bloggers dey every Nigerian street.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by delxmaverick(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Are we alright?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by opichika(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jirate:

Resemble or not, I careless. If you have kids, you will be angry with Silly moves like this. Real Live is not Nollywood. cool
just as simple as this abeg''''thre's no film trick' role's on this one i swear''!!powpow is far diffrent frm cassava's!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Missfads(f): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, My wedding is coming up... Please help me win a wedding cake by liking the picture in this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/ . Pls do this for me. Thank u and God bless. May good news never depart from your homes
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
cheesy nwanyi a bugodi case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Obaf1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dis y i dey fear woman, wen is mothers day, i saw d news here on nairaland dat chuchill sent her wishes, childrens day d same, he sent his shoutout to his kid, bt wen fathers day con reach tonto dike bcome d father, y Which kind of heart u get Y cant u jst try and forgive, i jst pity her followers whom see her as there role model.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
What a drama queen

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Obaf1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fear woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by tushgaga: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
I swear this Lady is on drugs sadI swear this Lady is on drugs
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by hokafor(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmm, this girl is playing with the psychology of that kid. Mr Churchill u better go and snatch ur boy before she will turn him into Something else just to spite u.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by crackhouse(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Psychopath
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Vickrichie1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
;Di jes came here to read comments
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by LordBaelish: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Genea:
because she is independent now and would not let herself be trampled on, u decided to give her these attributes? Smh, I wish to be like her, I say no to men like u and Churchill, dah disgraceful fellow who can't save his family from the drama he caused

Are you trolling or are you for real?

chai.. Sanusi was right, this current generation is exposed but not enlightened.

Please I beg you how does celebrating mother's and Father's day make her independent.

You can use an illustrated diagram also..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by ewaoluwao(f): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
tonto will so brainwash this boy.....dt serves churchill right tho....he go sabi say craze pass craze
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Dicedpineapple(f): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
obataokenwa:
I'm one of her big fans. I pray I come across her in Abuja
I wont say am a fan bt i jes luv her personally..say hi 4 me wenever ur path crosses..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Olibboy: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
dat pikin is a son of a b*tch. secret closed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by MzDarocha(f): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

is it only me Abi my eyes is deceiving me

she cum resemble her husband
I thought I was the only one who noticed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by billyG(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
today i know this woman is ugly. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by femi4: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Geraldyne:
no matter how much u dress up lyk a man...if u dnt have d banana.. u don't have d banana...
The banana fan is here
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
Haba nah..d quoting z nw too much....z it becos I said simple banana.. na wah o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by SexyNairalander: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
MzDarocha:

I thought I was the only one who noticed
no o, is me and you that noticed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by EuroBoy007(m): 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Must she show us how saggy the bweast has become, i almost not believe she's d one because of the flat chest. Nonsense
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by starz100: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Tonto, better go and settle with ur husband. I can see bitterness and paranoia all over you . This drama won't you much, woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Chidinmaluv22(f): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
so funny
she did Churchill style
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Burgerlomo: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Her husband suppose to file a joint custody suit against her so that he can have access to his son because they both have an equal rights to the little kid.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by skillzahblog(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by Max24: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Churchill don marri !! Upon all his billions .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by MzDarocha(f): 10:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
SexyNairalander:
no o, is me and you that noticed

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by larrybee2017(f): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
GhettoG1:
Agony of a single mother, reason why women must think bfr saying that yes.
Buh a single mum no matter how can never raise a Son alone nd expect much from him...
Na lie!!! Though I'm not a supporter of divorce but I must say you are wrong here. There are a million and one single parent who have raise a world champion it just determination and prayer. I pray she reconcile with her hubby though but she sure has a way of being happy in her own way.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day by larrybee2017(f): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=MrIcredible post=57585868]
You been dey make sense until the last paragraph undecided[/quote
Where is the sense jare cause I can't see any.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.