Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? (2254 Views)

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / Making Money Working from Home While Coronavirus Makes The Word Panic [Picture] / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
What country makes the best movies?
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by professorfal: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
India

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by ebukahandsome(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
The north
Titled "The cabals"
Cast:abba kyari, osibande, amaechi, lie muhamed

10 Likes

Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
ebukahandsome:
The north Titled "The cabals" Cast:abba kyari, osibande, amaechi, lie muhamed
cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by nddydamzi(f): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
for me it depends on the director and production crew,but I'll give it to Italy and France

2 Likes

Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by 100Th(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
Greece!!!

1 Like

Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by jay2pee(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by Jaynom(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Op this na exams?
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by toastedbread: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
england.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by HarryDuce(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
I think Britain and south Africa

Depends significantly on production though.

1 Like

Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by sou1p1an0(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
nigerian house of assembly
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by CaraJewel(f): 1:12am On Jun 17, 2017
bollywood
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 17, 2017
Is that even up for debate? Definitely the British. They have the best scripts and their shows are out of this world not some bollocks from other nations

Wish I was born here tongue
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by iamkingzlee(m): 6:31am On Jun 17, 2017
NIGERIA undecided
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 17, 2017
Britain

- Lord of the Rings (Shot in New Zealand)
- James Bond (007)
- The Bank Job (Jason Staham)
- Spectre
- Spy (Jason Statham)
- Harry Potter
- Star dust
- Chronicles of Narnia
- The Witches.

I wish i can go on..

1 Like

Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by GossipGirl1(f): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Korea!!!duh!!!
Their movies and dramas are literally the best~ hands down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by AlienRobot: 10:59am On Jun 17, 2017
HarryDuce:
I think Britain and south Africa

Depends significantly on production though.
South Africa... What?
Even India and Korea have proven well enough to be reckoned with
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 17, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2017
GossipGirl1:
Korea!!!duh!!!

You go sabi to do love well well.
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 17, 2017
GossipGirl1:
Korea!!!duh!!!

Too much of Jan di and Gu Jun Pyo is bad for your heart cheesy embarassed tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2017
Britain smiley

1 Like

Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by Thekillingjoke: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2017
U.k (england), Koreans, Japanese in no particular order, most of the American films/series u watch are adaptations of British, Asian films
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
America.
Britain.
Korea/Japan.
India.
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
professorfal:
India
So you watch Bollywood?. So unlike guys. grin
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by professorfal: 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
So you watch Bollywood?. So unlike guys. grin

sometimes you ladies forget we have heart too, we'd watch.

I'm a huge fan, I'd follow their films, gossips , awards, lifestyle since i was 15 from the time of VCR.
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
professorfal:
India
The heroine is usually stupid and clingy.Not all tho.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by professorfal: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tahrah:
The heroine is usually stupid and clingy.Not all tho.....

I think its a replication of reality in their country same as ours of our movie industry.
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
professorfal:

sometimes you ladies forget we have heart too, we'd watch.

I'm a huge fan, I'd follow their films, gossips , awards, lifestyle since i was 15 from the time of VCR.
Their movies are unrealistic. It's usually like some fairytales which I don't buy into. I would choose Korean movies over Bollywood series.
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by professorfal: 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
Their movies are unrealistic. It's usually like some fairytales which I don't buy into. I would choose Korean movies over Bollywood series.

Unrealistic in your world (country), i have lots of Indian online friends i can tell it happens.

same way an indian won't believe a husband can use his wife for money ritual is realistic in nollywood movies.
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
professorfal:

Unrealistic in your world (country), i have lots of Indian online friends i can tell it happens.

same way an indian won't believe a husband can use his wife for money ritual is realistic in nollywood movies.
I don't think money ritual is unrealistic to them when they're the headquarters of diabolism. Perhaps it's not their regular way of making quick money but I won't overrule on money ritual.
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by MissRaine69(f): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Japan
Re: Excluding The USA , What Country Makes The Best Movies And Why? by GossipGirl1(f): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aderola15:

Too much of Jan di and Gu Jun Pyo is bad for your heart cheesy embarassed tongue
Lol but seriously their movies are really good,,especially in the technological and medical aspect

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! Asian Man Caught Trying To Force 13-year-old Girl For S*x (!8+ ONLY) / Why Do Yorubas Think It's Okay To Hit On Peoples Partners / Faggòts And Faggötresses: Who Pays For The Date ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.