Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Will Defeat President Buhari And Become The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Defeat President Buhari And Become The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose (472 Views)

'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets / I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose / Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Will Defeat President Buhari And Become The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Candyking(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
A popular Governor from the western part of the country has sounded a note of warning to President Muhammadu Buhari that he will be defeated in 2019.

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Friday in Ado Ekiti, said he would become the next president of Nigeria, according to a report by The Punch.

Fayose said that he had the attributes to wrestle power from the President Muhammadu Buhari-led All Progressives Congress in 2019.

Read More
Re: I Will Defeat President Buhari And Become The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by YOUNGrapha(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: I Will Defeat President Buhari And Become The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by ttilda(f): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Man must dream nah grin
Re: I Will Defeat President Buhari And Become The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by cosby02(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
Uncle Lala....Fayose is at it again ooo

Re: I Will Defeat President Buhari And Become The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by Mynd44: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2017

(1)

Wike Doesn’t Know How To Speak English -rotimi Amaechi / Kanu : The Stone The Builders Rejected / Anybody That Comes After Me And Does Not Perform Will Be Stoned, Says Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.