Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot (25623 Views)

Popular Meme Drawn By Nevetsibot. Rate. / My Drawing Of Churchill ... Big Church Heaven. Nevetsibot. / A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Slimszy:
Stephen.. Good job bro... keep working as you get better
Thank you Slimzy grin
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
justmenoni:
Op, please draw airforce1
haha why ke?
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bahddo:
You tried. The hair is superb. The hands could have been better though.
Yeah bro. I'll work on that. thank you bro
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Wow, Tobisteven, you're artistically gifted. I'm officially crushing on you. Keep it up, brother!
Lol. you're the second person who'll crack my moniker.

Thank you grin
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Juhann(f): 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I'm very very good.

why's she vexing? as if I didn't try to get in touch. I'm sure you've seen me around naira land sometimes. to Holla go just hard you
am i vexing?
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by tosyne2much(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oga NevetsIbot, you're just so amazing

I wish you greatness in all your endeavours
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by TiiY: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Graphite pencil and wood less charcoal pencil.
title : Kiss Daniel
#Sofa crooner.
Duration : over 72hours.

Need one for yourself? contact me ASAP. let's get you ARTsassinated

Facebook : Stephen Nevers Art.

IG : ........ can't remember jare. cheesy

#StephensArt
#SelfTaught
#BreatheArt

marvel1206, jacksparr0w127,Iamkashybaby, Trapqueen77.

Nice work.

For this line of business IG is your best marketing strategy (so try and remember your IG handle jàre) except you do this just for fun. #my2cents

1 Like

Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Tgold1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:
I dey about 3hrs close to Lagos o. na On do I dey
oooo..... OK then
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by stancydg: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Great job op. You could just leave your Whatsapp line for prospective clients.
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Alright bro. I'll be expecting your call. you can also whatsapp me : 07017599906. I'd love to help
K thanks
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Juhann:
am i vexing?
Lol. you tell me na.
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Oga NevetsIbot, you're just so amazing

I wish you greatness in all your endeavours
Oga Tosyne2much. Thanks baba

1 Like

Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 18, 2017
NevetsIbot:
The price varies. it depends on the amount of heads and size of the artwork. you can pm me If you want one for yourself
Lol sure I'll this is awesome
But can yu drop yu whatsapp no so we talk better...
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by NevetsIbot(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

Lol sure I'll this is awesome
But can yu drop yu whatsapp no so we talk better...
07017599906 bro. I'll be expecting your message
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
NevetsIbot:
07017599906 bro. I'll be expecting your message
wink
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by BlindAngel: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nollynude:
NwaAmaikpe : where the fvck are you

BTW, nice work OP
Yesterday i saw a topic in which many people are complaining of the guy u just mentioned posting annoying comments, and to my surprise i went through his posts. I nearly fainted with laughter, seriously i loves his comments, even when i was browsing Nairaland today i was watching carefully for his comments to see one from him, the guy is so dam stupid and funny.
I can't just wait to see more of his hilarious comments.

1 Like

Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Nollynude: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
BlindAngel:

Yesterday i saw a topic in which many people are complaining of the guy u just mentioned posting annoying comments, and to my surprise i went through his posts. I nearly fainted with laughter, seriously i loves his comments, even when i was browsing Nairaland today i was watching carefully for his comments to see one from him, the guy is so dam stupid and funny.
I can't just wait to see more of his hilarious comments.

The Nigga is a clown, only people who take life too serious find him annoying..... I Think he is trying to be popular on here in a controversial way
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by BlindAngel: 12:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Nollynude:

The Nigga is a clown, only people who take life too serious find him annoying..... I Think he is trying to be popular on here in a controversial way
°
°
Yeah i concur with you %100 at the bolded, u so very correct.
My thoughts as well
Re: Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot by Prosh(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2017
iyamchee:
Prosh Prosh come and see
Wow cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oniudele Gold's Live Speed Painting Of Ooni Of Ife / The Beauties Of Nature- (pics) / The Faces And Original Pictures Behind The 20 Naira Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.