Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (33935 Views)

Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Smellyfingers(m): 5:16am On Jun 17, 2017
I've a close female friend, we're very close that I know almost everything about her relationship.

There's this guy she is dating in Ibadan before she moved down to IIorin here. This guy do call her and he his trying immensely in this girl's life. He paid half of her School fees, buys her foodstuffs and so much more.

Fastforward, this same gal accepted the proposal of a yahoo guy (this same guy is my friend too), but we aint that close.. Whenever the other dude sent this girls money, she gives it to the other guy (yahoo guy). Though i don't know much about the other guy she's dating at Ib, but i do pity the guy because I feel he's being cheated on badly. The guy calls every secs, sent the girl his 'own' phone because he feels he's not getting in touch with her so much. The most annoying thing is that the guy is a barber that earns little. This same gal told me she has Never given this guy sex before but gives it to the other dude 'daily'. I couldn't take it.

So, Nairalanders. Should i call this guy at Ibadan and explain everything in details to him, or i should let it slide?

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by galadima77(m): 5:58am On Jun 17, 2017
Naso u dey carry ppl matter for head?

Modified:
FTC on FP.....Nawa o. Sign of great things to come...this is dedicated to all the hustlers out there, be patient and never relent. God will pick ur call soon.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Elmojiid(m): 6:11am On Jun 17, 2017
u beta face ur own mata...mind ur own business.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Ajewealth123(m): 6:13am On Jun 17, 2017
Abeg is your name karma?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by LalasticSeun(f): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2017
Do!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by iamkingzlee(m): 6:25am On Jun 17, 2017
Mr man, he is your friend. TELL HIM undecided

213 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by YtivitissuP: 6:34am On Jun 17, 2017
If he's more than just a friend, tell him

Otherwise, read 1 Thess 4:11

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Vision4God: 6:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Pray for them and let God open his eyes to d reality of hu she is

9 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by smardray(m): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2017
Kini tie, sofo

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:
I've a close female friend, we're very close that i know almost everything about her relationship. There's dis guy she is dating in ibadan b4 she moved down to ilorin here. This guy do call her and he his trying immensely in dis gal's lyf. He paid half of her schl fees, buy her foodstuffs and so much more. Fastforward, this same gal accepted d proposal of a yahoo guy(this same guy is my friend too), but we aint dah close.. Whenever d oda dude sent dis gal moni, she give it 2 d oda guy (yahoo guy). Though i dnt knw much abt d oda guy she's dating at Ib, bur i do pity d guy because i feel he's being cheated on badly. The guy calls every secs, sent d gal his 'own' fone bcus he feels he's not getting in touch with her so much. The most annoying thing x dat d guy his a barber that earns little. This same gal told me she has neva give dis guy sex b4 but give it to d oda dude 'daily'. I couldn't take it.

So Nairalanders. Shuld i call dis guy at ibadan and explain everything in details 2 him, or i shuld let it slide?
bro...pls do me this favour, tell the Ibadan guy everything u know, pls don't see evil and try to cover it up.. God made you know all this for a reason, do what's right and you'll be richly rewarded.

321 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Daniel2289(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2017
This is a SAD STORY TO ME.

Why on earth do people live in Mediocrity??

Why on earth do people like to Use people in a bad way??
Oh! this poor Guy doesn't know what's happening behind him. This is one of the disadvantages of LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP.

OP. Please if you have any means to let that innocent Guy know what's happening behind him, PLS I ADVICE U DO IT FAST.

I HATE BEING USED.

253 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Daniel2289(m): 7:18am On Jun 17, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
bro...pls do me this favour, tell the Ibadan guy everything u know, pls don't see evil and try to cover it up.. God made you know all this for a reason, do what's right and you'll be richly rewarded.
I actually concur with you.

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Daniel2289(m): 7:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Vision4God:
Pray for them and let God open his eyes to d reality of hu she is
What if he is not that close to God??
So I advice he let the guy know to free him from this Mess.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2017
guys stopping paying your girlfriend's school fees...unless she is your wife. Op brief the ibadan bro on the latest happening based on his girlfriend

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2017
I feel 4 d Ibadan guy he actually showed true love 2 d wrong gal, op even if u tell d Ibadan guy everything he would not bliv u he might even tell d gal and dis will make her hate nd nt disclose her relationship with u again

21 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by crismark(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2017
she's giving a yahoo boy moni dat yahoo boy must be a broke yahoo boy

77 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:
I've a close female friend, we're very close that I know almost everything about her relationship.

There's this guy she is dating in Ibadan before she moved down to IIorin here. This guy do call her and he his trying immensely in this girl's life. He paid half of her School fees, buys her foodstuffs and so much more.

Fastforward, this same gal accepted the proposal of a yahoo guy (this same guy is my friend too), but we aint that close.. Whenever the other dude sent this girls money, she gives it to the other guy (yahoo guy). Though i don't know much about the other guy she's dating at Ib, but i do pity the guy because I feel he's being cheated on badly. The guy calls every secs, sent the girl his 'own' phone because he feels he's not getting in touch with her so much. The most annoying thing is that the guy is a barber that earns little. This same gal told me she has Never given this guy sex before but gives it to the other dude 'daily'. I couldn't take it.

So, Nairalanders. Should i call this guy at Ibadan and explain everything in details to him, or i should let it slide?

If it was happening to you how would you feel?

If you would prefer to be told then just go ahead I hope and believe you will want to know

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by AjiChris(f): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2017
Bae! What ar u still waiting 4? Go tell d IB guy jor I said Go!!!

18 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Caustics: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2017
no. tag efcc twitter handle the yahoo guys details. And the girl is an accomplice too.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by TINALETC3(f): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2017
undecided mind ur bizness
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by XXLDICK(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2017
The guy is not wise.

Mind your business madam
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 17, 2017
I'll advice against it.
... although if it were me.. I won't hesitate to tell him

Between. I hope the subject matters are not frequent users of nairaland

meanwhile..... check thus out

10 Interesting Psychology Studies About Happiness Everyone Should Know
Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Evablizin(f): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2017
Wetin concern you,nah your girlfriend?

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Edopesin: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2017
U Should'nt Even Call Her A Friend? But For Thnking Abt Telling The Guy In IB Then U Ar Nt Very Different Frm The B!Tch

Well As They Say
Birds Of A Feather Flock 2gether

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by cyberdurable(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2017
@OP Npower website has opened, go and apply and get something doing.. U are idle...rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by indodon(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Yoruba girls eh, fear them! **runs outta thread**

9 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by Smily202(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2017
smellyfinger or smellyanus. I beg you in name of God. Call that guy and explain everything to him since its still early now before the guy will be spending more and the girl will marry another person. There is no love here. Please....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Smellyfingers:
This same gal told me she has Never given this guy sex before but gives it to the other dude 'daily'. I couldn't take it.

Guys out there, can you see why you shouldn't wait when a naija girl tells you to wait for sex until after marriage! angry

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Women and deceit sha
Evablizin:
Wetin concern you,nah your girlfriend?
TINALETC3:
undecided mind ur bizness
Just see dem angry

57 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / See This Military Styled Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.