Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:48 AM

This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) (78975 Views)

How Do I Connect The TV In My Bedroom To The One In The Living Room / Just Killed A Snake In Our Living Room / I Buy And Sell Any Type Of Inverter Ba3. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by toprealman: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2017
Penuelseun:
OK, you can bring it to my house, hope payment on delivery is available sha
It is awesome, there is no limit to technology, me likey
Yay, I am first to comment. Mr. Seun, I am waiting for my gift o, should I send my account number?
Jumia killer squad member spotted?
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by klenton(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2017
almost 180 million really? must i watch television?
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by marvin902(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2017
ok oo...
just waiting for jumia and konga to add their own price grin grin grin
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2017
na dis kind of television evans d notorious kidnapper dy use for him house... wait ooo

E be lyk say, na him open market for dem, i mean na him first buy d tu
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2017
Fifa 17 + this TV.... Heaven on earth. tongue

1 Like

Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by kayone6237(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Nigerian senators be like, the thing no even cost sha
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2017
the tv had better come with free access to hd satellite stations and dstv stations.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by hadura29(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2017
elda2303:

Jesu!!! Savage... bros u 4 just jump & pass. Not evry nitwit deserves a comment on this forum.

Funny man, how would you feel if a stranger calls you an asslicker? Someone that can't even look you in the face on a good day. Abi @madridguy I do bad thing.

1 Like

Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Toppiano(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2017
If persin buy this and Evans catch you, you go need loan from World Bank to pay ransom
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by manikspears: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2017
gurunlocker:
E dey show how Angels dey test run trumpet for heaven? He dey show where God sit down with elders?

If I wan watch match, e go take me go the stadium live if I touch am?
it go show my present ,past and future?
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by elda2303(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2017
hadura29:

Funny man, how would you feel if a stranger calls you an asslicker? Someone that can't even look you in the face on a good day. Abi @madridguy I do bad thing.

I feel u... I personally would be hard-pressed to look the other way. But the lay down was on point. cool grin

1 Like

Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Melian(f): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2017
You're welcome.
It's said that satin paints do peel off. But it's almost 9 years now since we switched to satin at my house and there are no signs of peeling. The most important is to choose a high quality paint that one can afford. Doesn't have to be satin.

If you don't like white, you can use off white, anything close to white or biege. My most preferred for your living room as it is already is white cos it's universal and will absorb the wine/brown/black/coffee combo you already have in there.

Pls take a look at this picture (it's not my house though). This is what I envisioned for your living room. (that's off white).

Ajewealth123:
thanks the paints are satin paint but not white. You know satin paints do peel off.
Yea have changed it to window shutter,I no longer use curtain. Wine color window shutter.
Thanks for the advice,I appreciate. I will consider other options you mentioned

Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Eeroh95(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2017
To me it is for SOME not for ALL...
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by mecussey(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2017
Vision4God:
Interesting.
So of what benefit is it buying and installing such TV in my house?

If it will do my house chores and carry out surveillance for me, then I will consider.

Thats what happens when money is scarce in a country like Nigeria. If na during Pablo escoba time...go to his house u will see more than 10 units of this TV in different rooms.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by gabe1234(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2017
just bring it to my house and I will pay on delivery... I kukuma af enof space in my sitting room

iffa catch you eeehnn
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by gabe1234(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2017
with that kind of money I've built a house in the city and in my village with enough change Left

#economywise
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by mekybabe1: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ehen! Is it unbreakable? Cos my lil boy just broke the only TV in the house.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by Langbasa: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ajewealth123:
my tv came with 4 3d glasses. The first day wey I use am watch that tv, my broda, he remain small make I get heart attack especially if dem wire that shot.
Na my friend own worst pass,the guy dive commot for chair
Hahahahaha na TRUE naa, the pictures will look so real that if you are not strong enough u'll think that they are real.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by joinnow: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
God help you after buying it one of your son see big snake showing on the screen take stone hit the screen gbosa shocked
opari
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by luckyz4rea(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
This TV should show us happenings in heaven and hell for people to know its real!

But isn't this.... am looking for one of honorable Patrick's words to describe this TV.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
sinkhole:
That TV na for Dangote et al. and also for media houses. If you want to buy this for your house in Gwagwalada then you are a f******ool tongue

I bet you even Dangote won't waste money buying this TV...
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by redsun(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Those that steals the people's money for a living like Tinubu can afford to waste such money on tv. Or even a successful nigerian bishop the lives off hypnotised followers sweat.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by cybriz82(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
ramdris:
Really cool stuff... Wish to be rich enough to afford this comfortably...

Call on Evans n only him can show u d way.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by vio1995(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Iamsheye:
Money that I would use to buy evans house angry

this got me...LWKMD.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by loswhite(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Poverty Mentality.
foolish mentality

1 Like

Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by bonetalk(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
nothing is expensive, if you can't afford it another person can............. Pablo Escobar
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by bonetalk(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
Explorers:
Almost #180M say i wan watch TV, can it display hell or Paradise.

a iri nkan fowo se.
nothing is expensive, if you can't afford it another person will............ Pablo Escobar
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Boss hadura29, Please just let everything lie low. Many people are just here to attack others with no reason.
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by OlaDapxon(m): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ajewealth123:
this is an 88inches lg led tv,harman kardon inbuilt speakers(harman kardon) speakers used by Benz.
So it's being wise,not poverty mentality.
U can search the price online 2015 model brand new

finishing to bad!
Re: This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) by hadura29(m): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
madridguy:
Boss hadura29, Please just let everything lie low. Many people are just here to attack others with no reason.

Bros I've forgotten ooo. Omo wa no ni.. How work today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What My Friend found In a 40gig HDD / 'Weirdest Fish' Man Has Ever Caught Has Human-like Teeth & A Freaky Smile (Pics) / NASA Confirms The Discovery Of Another Earth - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.