Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

"I Will Never Let Biafra Down, Even Upon The Pain Of Death" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Never Let Biafra Down, Even Upon The Pain Of Death" (1146 Views)

Why Nigeria Will Never Let BIAFRA Go. / Enough Of All The Drama, Let Biafra Go / “you Are On Your Own If You Provoke War In Nigeria, Let Biafra Go” -arab League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Never Let Biafra Down, Even Upon The Pain Of Death" by Iakwarandu: 6:55am On Jun 17, 2017
Kanu had promised never to let Biafra down, even upon the pain of death, since they have never let him down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkJPLxIS8jY
Re: "I Will Never Let Biafra Down, Even Upon The Pain Of Death" by enemybulldozer(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2017
Iakwarandu:
Kanu had promised never to let Biafra down, even upon the pain of death, since they have never let him down...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkJPLxIS8jY
where are those that said buhari has humbled Kanu? Sarrki and ngeneukwenu should come and give us another lie to promote their vegetable in Chief grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Let Biafra Down, Even Upon The Pain Of Death" by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2017
enemybulldozer:
where are those that said buhari has humbled Kanu? Sarrki and ngeneukwenu should come and give us another lie to promote their vegetable in Chief grin grin

una want Biafra yet una Neva plan map
Re: "I Will Never Let Biafra Down, Even Upon The Pain Of Death" by Igboesika: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Ohamadike... God bless you. Biko, ife dika Nnamdi KANU akokwalam.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Let Biafra Down, Even Upon The Pain Of Death" by ubongokon(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2017
this my first time of seeing a adult repeating d mistake of his fathers. fighting a fruitless battle
Re: "I Will Never Let Biafra Down, Even Upon The Pain Of Death" by BAILMONEY: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2017
ubongokon:
this my first time of seeing a adult repeating d mistake of his fathers. fighting a fruitless battle
SEE THEM grin THEY ARE NOT EVEN PROUD OF THEIR BROWN ROOF REPUBLIC AND THEIR SKULL MINING JOB

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Let Biafra Down, Even Upon The Pain Of Death" by Cooly100: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2017
ubongokon:

You right now...What do you gain by forcing people to live together...even when you have seen that it is not working...It is only working at gun point...

Re: "I Will Never Let Biafra Down, Even Upon The Pain Of Death" by Terkimbi01: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2017
ubongokon:

Do you know some of us in Benue State will willingly support this KANU of a guy and his dreams?

Has Nigeria not repeating her mistakes over and over again?

Do you really this k the genocide in Benue state will just be ignored?
Re: "I Will Never Let Biafra Down, Even Upon The Pain Of Death" by Agumbankembu: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Terkimbi01:

Do you know some of us in Benue State will willingly support this KANU of a guy and his dreams?

Has Nigeria not repeating her mistakes over and over again?

Do you really this k the genocide in Benue state will just be ignored?

Guy your subtle means of passing message is top class. Kudos bro, one for your people. Tune everyone voices out
Re: "I Will Never Let Biafra Down, Even Upon The Pain Of Death" by Terkimbi01: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Guy your subtle means of passing message is top class. Kudos bro, one for your people. Tune everyone voices out

Thanks a million times.
we need to try our best as we hope to see better days.
Something is wrong with the mentality of average Nigerians.

my concern is, if we don't do anything now, we may be wiped out.

Worst part is, it seems Nigeria don't care.

(1) (Reply)

Shocker: CNN Mocks Nigeria Over Buhari’s Continued Absence In Country / People Of Niger Rep. had Taken To The Street To Celebrate The Arrival Of Buhari! / The Kiss Of The Married Woman That Eventually Scattered Mugabe'ś Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.