Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

How Good Is Skrill To Receive Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Good Is Skrill To Receive Money (1801 Views)

Is SKRILL Credible Enough For Receiving Global Payments??? / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / Any Review On Www.worldremit.com And Skrill To Accept Local Payments In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is Skrill To Receive Money by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2017
Hello guys so I really want to save myself some stress and time using western union or money gram, so I want to try my Skrill account that has never been used yet since I opened it. So the question is how flexible is it to receive money and transfer to my Nigerian account.. I have done some research though & it's encouraging but I need someone with first hand experience as I need it like urgently...all info highly appreciated. Thanks guys
Re: How Good Is Skrill To Receive Money by smartty68(m): 7:25am On Jun 17, 2017
dairykidd:
Hello guys so I really want to save myself some stress and time using western union or money gram, so I want to try my Skrill account that has never been used yet since I opened it. So the question is how flexible is it to receive money and transfer to my Nigerian account.. I have done some research though & it's encouraging but I need someone with first hand experience as I need it like urgently...all info highly appreciated. Thanks guys
Skrill is very flexible, exchanging Skrill for Naira isn't a problem in Nigeria of today, for more info, please contact
3RNEST he's into Skrill and he's also a NairaLander
Re: How Good Is Skrill To Receive Money by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 17, 2017
smartty68:

Skrill is very flexible, exchanging Skrill for Naira isn't a problem in Nigeria of today, for more info, please contact
3RNEST he's into Skrill and he's also a NairaLander
Thanks.. So you mean I can't do the transfer myself with my bank card info. Not too comfortable with those 3rd party sharks bro..
But I will get in touch with him tho
Re: How Good Is Skrill To Receive Money by smartty68(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2017
dairykidd:

Thanks.. So you mean I can't do the transfer myself with my bank card info. Not too comfortable with those 3rd party sharks bro..
But I will get in touch with him tho
@Emboldened, not too sure though. But you sure could decide how much you want to exchange your Skrill to Naira with 3rd parties exchangers, which ain't possible with Nigerian banks.

3RNEST is an exchanger
E-currency section - https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/3093#57591044
Re: How Good Is Skrill To Receive Money by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2017
smartty68:

@Emboldened, not too sure though. But you sure could decide how much you want to exchange your Skrill to Naira with 3rd parties exchangers, which ain't possible with Nigerian banks.

3RNEST is an exchanger
E-currency section - https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/3093#57591044
Alright bro
Re: How Good Is Skrill To Receive Money by 3RNEST(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2017
dairykidd:
Good u speak out... Skrill is more relax way to get your naira here in Nigeria if your client is paying via skrill but it's will be advisable you verify your skrill account using ur international passport to avoid story that touch from them...

Skrill are very strict people so u have to be careful the way you use their service...

Thanks smartty68 for calling me out... Truly I can convert your skrill fund to naira via any bank in Nigeria....you pay via skrill I transfer the naira to your bank account...

-Safe
3rnestxchange
Re: How Good Is Skrill To Receive Money by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2017
3RNEST:

Good u speak out... Skrill is more relax way to get your naira here in Nigeria if your client is paying via skrill but it's will be advisable you verify your skrill account using ur international passport to avoid story that touch from them...

Skrill are very strict people so u have to be careful the way you use their service...

Thanks smartty68 for calling me out... Truly I can convert your skrill fund to naira via any bank in Nigeria....you pay via skrill I transfer the naira to your bank account...

-Safe
3rnestxchange
Nice one mate.. Sorry to intrude but that link took me to where u were claiming u got scammed by one Nl user, how far d matter.. I hope positive. Anyhow I hardly do biz outside my small trusted circle but I go try ur hand & do I really have to do the passport verification as u say?
Re: How Good Is Skrill To Receive Money by 3RNEST(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2017
dairykidd:

Nice one mate.. Sorry to intrude but that link took me to where u were claiming u got scammed by one Nl user, how far d matter.. I hope positive. Anyhow I hardly do biz outside my small trusted circle but I go try ur hand & do I really have to do the passport verification as u say?
Yes oh.. That's the game...The scammer hack me of some skrill fund, so you have to careful here because there are looking for prey daily...

#Tradesafe...

2 Likes

Re: How Good Is Skrill To Receive Money by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2017
3RNEST:

Yes oh.. That's the game...he scammer hack me of some skrill fund, so you have to careful here because there are looking for prey daily...

#Tradesafe...
Thanks mate

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World's Youngest CEO (14 Years). / I Need A Quality Writer, Attractive Pay / Halliburton And Akwa Ibom Open Oil & Gas Training And Research Cente

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.